• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 13,130 Views, 559 Comments

My Life as a Changling - rainbowPOOTIS



Die, wake up as a some kind of changeling variant, and have to deal with ponys.

  • ...
58
 559
 13,130

Sugars POV: A Small Freind

I was expecting it to laugh at me, or mock me, not give me a depressed sigh. “Look, I’m sorry about you having to witness Peeko’s first solid meal, but its something I’ve been meaning to do ever since her fangs finished coming in. I never had anything against you personally, but you knew too much, so I had to keep that information from spreading, and since I… ‘eat’ emotion for lack of a better term, I decided it be much more practical to keep you around as a source of sustenance rather than simply dispose of you. I know you probably don’t give a damn, but I’m actually trying to give you some measure of comfort instead of just keeping you in a cocoon and sucking you dry of emotion repeatedly for the rest of your life.”

...What? its apologizing to me!? But… Why would it do that? If is sorry, then it should let me go! At least… At least it hasn't actually physically harmed me… And gave me food… But it still essentially ponynapped me, its messed with my head as well, and its basically eating me!... even if it… No! don’t think about how it feels. Don’t think about it. Or about how I think it was coming onto me… and now I have that image burned into my mind for the rest of eternity… But it felt soooo good…

“Hmmm? Why are you blushing? and is that… Longing I sense?”

Oh. Oh Buck, am I actually… Am I actually liking this!? I’m going nuts from the isolation, aren't I? It planned this didn’t it!

“And we’re right back to anger, and confusion. Did you not realize that being an empath is basically required if I was an emovore?”

Then that means… It knew I liked it when it… no! It felt good, but I did not like it! what am I thinking!? But… that creatures my only form of social interaction, if you can even call this an interaction when I can’t talk… Gah! None of this makes any sense!

“Peeko? I thought I you were asleep?”

Wait… Oh sweet Luna, when did the small one wake up!? I whipped my head around to face it, unable to get away due to already bring in a corner. Now that I looked closer, it actually looked… worried? Why would it be worried? It walked right up to me, and start rubbing against my foreleg like a kitten… Before I knew it, I found myself absentmindedly stroking its mane, as it made this adorable cooing noise. It felt, therapeutic.

“Tired.”

It… It spoke… I was too flabberghasted to even think of resisting as it nestled its way between my forelegs.

“It seems she’s taken a liking to you, hmm?” I glanced away from that manipulative abomination, to the… foal curled up between my forelegs. It might be that monsters offspring, but it never showed any real contempt towards me. She, at least I assume its a she, still had a filly like innocence about her, even after she had eaten… well, that. Maybe it won't be so horrible with this little filly around...