• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 13,130 Views, 559 Comments

My Life as a Changling - rainbowPOOTIS



Die, wake up as a some kind of changeling variant, and have to deal with ponys.

  • ...
58
 559
 13,130

Brutality

Author's Note:

Major gore warning.

I smiled as I watched Sugar curl up on the floor, Peeko still nestled between her forelegs. Peeko would definitely be kept fed if this became a regular thing. With them both asleep, I could finally go about getting rid of the shell Peeko had shed today. Carrying it out of the room, I stuffed it into a bag while I shifted into the form of Mirage once more. Silently making my way out of the trailer, I glanced around to see if anyone might have been following or watching me. When I failed to notice anything, I snuck into the night, trying to find somewhere to discreetly dispose of Peekos old shell. Maybe I should bury it? Yeah, I should actually. Burning it would just attract too much attention, the only reason I did that to the mess Peeko made was because I didn’t want the trailer to start smelling of blood or rotting meat. Turning down an alleyway, I was overcome by the feeling that something was watching me.

Trying my best to not show any outward signs of knowing, I marched onward, hoping I was just imagining things.

The sound of a footstep behind me told me otherwise.

*CLANG!* I felt something impact the back of my head, and everything went black for a few seconds, before crumpling to the floor, stunned from the surprise attack. I kept my eyes shut, trying to fake them into thinking I was out cold.

“Did you have to hit the mare so hard Umbra?” Yup, I’ve been jumped.

“Uhhh, yes, that the point, knock her out. Or are you really that dense Lead Head?”

“Both of you just stop, stop it now. I am not letting you start that pile of horse apples again, shes out cold, so lets see what she has in that little bag of hers…”

“Sure thing Swipe.”

“Glider, have I ever told you that you're the only pony I know who isn’t a complete idiot?”

“Yes Swipe, you've told me that every other time we… Uh… What the buck is this?” Oh crap… They found Peekos shell!

“Not worth a damn bit, thats what. Well, at least we have something worthwhile…”

Wait… are they…

“Good point Swipe, been awhile since we’ve ‘blown off some steam’...”

NOPE! Nope, nope nope nope! I am not going to let them do that to me! That’s it, you don’t know what I am, and you’ve basically just threatened to rape me… YOU'RE ALL DEAD! Opening my eyes, I noticed that the band of thugs consisted of a aquamarine unicorn, a fire engine red pegasus, a brow earth pony, and… Is that a fucking thestral?!

“Uhhhh, Swipe?”

“Yes Lead Head?”

“Shes awake, and angry.”


Glider’s POV

What the actual buck!? How can she get up so quickly after a blow to the back of the head from a iron pipe!?

“Boys…” Oh god, how can a mare sound that intimidating? The crackling of flames caught my attention, a circle of eerie blue fire had surrounded her… And her horn wasn’t glowing. That circle became a pillar of fire, erupting upwards, and leaving behind…

“Wh-what… The buck is that!?”

“You all dun goofed.” It was huge, almost as big as, if not bigger, than Celestia herself! its horn was equally massive, albit looking nothing like a unicorns, and its hooves! they were full of bucking holes! Its eyes… they looked like, and held as much fury, as a dragons. but the worst part? What I thought was its back opened up, revealing it to actually be a pair of coverings for a set of beetle like wings… and a stinger that should belong on a manticore. “Now who wants to die first?” It’s voice echoed when it spoke.

“We still have you outnumbered, freak!”

“Lead! NO!” Lead Head charged straight at it, screaming a war cry.

The beast didn’t even flinch when his attack connected with its head, instead it barely even moved. “You first.” It said. It grabbed Leads foreleg twisted him over and slamed him into the ground, before it revealed that its maw was full of fangs, and tore Leads bucking throat out!

“You monster!” Swipe tried to retaliated, while me and Umbra just stared as Lead’s frantic grasping at the hole in his neck rapidly weakened, before ceasing entirely as he slumped over, dead.

“Monster? You couldn’t be more correct.” It snarled, and charged, prompting swipe to try and sidestep it… Only for its tail to whip to the side, its needle point stinger dug into his neck.

He fell to the floor with a heavy *Thud*

“Buck this! I’m out of here!” Umbra tried to take to the sky and fly away.

“Uh, no.” It then proceeded to run up the side of a bucking building and pounced at him, sending both beast and thresaral plummeting to the ground.

I couldn’t watch. I needed to get out of here. Using my wings, I took off staying close to the ground. I heard a loud *Thud* and the sounds of bones breaking as I flew away.


*Shinkro*

The thestral didn’t even survive the impact, getting crushed between the dirt alleyway and my body… Fuck… where'd the fourth one go? Something moved at the corner of my vision, and I realized as I turned that it was the unicorn I stung. He was trying to crawl away, but only managing to twitch a little.

“Awww… I was just starting to have fun… I guess I’ll have to settle for making an example out of you.” I walked over to the unicorns paralyzed form, watching as his horn flickered faintly. If I was going to be exposed, I was going to make sure that nobody would want to mess with me. “I’m going to break you.” I bent down, and gripped the unfortunate ponies horn in my mouth, bracing a hoof against his face. Surprisingly, I felt a little bit of arousal coming from him when I did that. So the horn is sensitive huh? good, then he’ll really feel this. I then bite down and twisted, using my hoof to keep his head from turning, until with a loud crunch, his horn snapped off in my mouth. I promptly dropped it on the ground, and after turning his head so that he would be forced to watch, I crushed the piece I had snapped off under my hoof. “And we’re just getting started…”

I lifted my hoof, and brought it down with force ontop of his right foreleg, smiling wickedly at the sound of bone snapping, before repeating the process several times until his leg looked like a wet noodle. I even shook it about to make sure all the little bone fragments moved around. Moving to his other foreleg, I begun utterly destroying that limb as well and shook it about too. By now, everytime he breathed his breath hitched with a slow exhale. Most likely his screaming.

Now came the really painful part… for him. I backed up a bit, and skewered his hind leg with my horn, before using it to rip his calf muscle open, then used a fire spell to cauterize the the wound, leaving even the slightest breeze to brush against whatever exposed nerves survived, causing him pain beyond measure. Picking up the lead pipe that one of the thugs had been carrying, and no doubt hit me with, I bent it until it snapped in half, and begun heating the broken ends with pyromancy until they were glowing white hot. I drove one half into his only uninjured leg’s knee, and the other into its fetlock. “Hehe, for this next part, you’re going to be part of a little experiment…” I had something I could use to test if my theory about why that squirrel that I fed Peeko died so quickly without any visible wounds minus the ones my fangs inflicted, and I wasn't going to waste it. I bit into the leg I had just finished driving superheated metal into, and waited.

Soon, his body started spasming, and his mouth was held open in a soundless scream from the pain it must have caused. That scream quickly stopped however as he begun frothing at the mouth, and the convulsions decreased in frequency until he became completely motionless. I smelled for his emotions, A lot of pain and death but he wasn’t actively giving off emotions anymore. Confirming that he was indeed no longer among the living, I checked myself over for injuries.

The chiten on the back of my head had been outright shattered by the impact, causing me to shudder and wince as my hoof touched the still developing layer of chitin beneath it. I was not going to risk finding out how an injury like that carried over if I shapeshifted into a pony. My only other option for going unnoticed would be the cloaking spell I knew, but I was rather hard to focus enough to do that when I had this really annoying itch in… my… Oh bugger. I had no choice. Focusing, I eventually felt the spell take effect, and made a beeline back to the trailer.