• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 13,107 Views, 559 Comments

My Life as a Changling - rainbowPOOTIS



Die, wake up as a some kind of changeling variant, and have to deal with ponys.

  • ...
58
 559
 13,107

Sugar's POV: Am I Being Hit on by a Bug?

[Sugar bombs POV]

This just isn’t fair! I can’t stop myself from trying to comfort the little beast, despite how much I hate it for what it and that abomination did to me, and to top it off, this bug wouldn't stop crying!

*Grumble.* Oh… Joy… I get to starve until that thing decides to feed me… And that little monster WON'T STOP CRYING! I was still holding the cretin in my forelegs, rocking it back and forth while humming an old nursery song, all because of that bucking ugly horsefly messing with my head! Yet all that had achieved was turning the wailing into whimpering, meaning I was stuck rocking the bug, despite how much I wanted to do anything but that. What had I done to deserve this?

*Plop!* I turned my head so fast I nearly lost my balance, and was horrified to discover that it had returned without me noticing. Although it looked like it had taken a tumble down a hill or something, considering the amount of debris stuck in its mane, and the small scratch marks on its hide. On the plus side, at least the little insect in my forelegs had shut up.

“So, I guess its been awhile since I fed you, hasn’t it?” It was then that I noticed it had a few apples held in whatever vile magic it was using. Wait… why do I smell blood? “Yes, yes, I’ll give you your food after I’ve fed Peeko.” It was only then that I looked at what it had dropped on the floor, and released a muffled scream upon seeing the dead squirrel. The sudden noise caused that little monstrosity to practically jump out of my forelegs and run over to its larger compatriot. NO longer being compelled to try and comfort the little demon, I rapidly backpedaled away from the dead creature, until I was in a corner.

The larger of the two beasts nudged the dead mammal towards the smaller one, nodding. The small one sniffed at the body a few times, before leaning over to take a bite out of it, at which point I looked away and covered my ears so I would not have to experience what came next. Choking on my own vomit would not be a pleasant way to go.

After what felt like several minutes, I risked taking a peek. All that was left was a skeleton, bits of fur, and a blood coated bug pony creature, that left the room to no doubt clean itself.

“You’d better get used to seeing that, because its a fact of life.” I scream into my gag in fright, that abomination had snuck up on me again! “Now do you want your food, or not? Don’t worry, it’s not meat.” I quickly nodded, not wanting to lose an opportunity to eat something after having not eaten for a whole day. My captor licked its hoof, before gently rubbing the spit into the substance it had used to gag me, causing it to dissolve.

“I hate you…” As badly as I wanted to hit that thing in the face, I couldn’t muster the will to actually do it. I grabbed an apple and hungrily devoured it, before reaching for another, my appetite not even remotely sated.

“Of course you do, I would be worried if you didn’t.” Did that thing just insult me?! I gave it a very angry glare while I continued to eat. “Cute. You really think you’re going to intimidate me with that look?”

“Buck you.” All my retort did was cause it to raise any eyebrow, before smirking.

“You’d like that, wouldn't you?” ...What? Oh dear Faust, its actually licking its lips, like its really going to...

“I… you… we… Gah! Nope!, Nope, nope, nope! Bad image! Do not want!”

“Not even if I did this?” Oh Faust, it is going to do it!

“No, nononono, I don’t wanna be r-Mmmph!” Oh sweet Celestia, its kissing me… and it feels good. I wanted it to stop, but I didn’t want to end it. Why does something so vile have to kiss so good!

Something warm, squishy, and sticky traced its way across my lips, before I felt my jaw get pushed shut as it pulled away. “Mmph?” Oh… Buck. It used that… slime to gag me again! And it tasted like the inside of that things mouth!

I feel so dirty...