• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 13,114 Views, 559 Comments

My Life as a Changling - rainbowPOOTIS



Die, wake up as a some kind of changeling variant, and have to deal with ponys.

  • ...
58
 559
 13,114

Sugar's POV: This Can't Be Happening!

[Sugar Bomb’s POV]

This can’t be happening, I knew I should have just abandoned ship after the first one showed up, but noooo… I had to wait around for either another one to show up, or the first one to wake up, so I could figure out what the actual buck was going on! Now I’m trapped here, that… thing having messed with my head somehow, making it so that I couldn't even leave this room, and couldn’t do a damn thing to keep it or it’s vile offspring from… Doing whatever it did to me again… It made me feel so dirty, it felt so good, and then… nothing, I just was. No anger, no disgust, no horror, nothing!

What about Crash!? How long before he gives up and leaves me for dead? What if he gets too involved in this mess? Oh dear Celestia, it’s going after him, isnt it! Not Crash! Please! Just leave him be!

I’m sorry I got you dragged into this Crash… so, so sorry…

I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer, and curled into a ball, trying to wail in sorrow despite whatever that beast had plastered across my lips, to no avail. Even if I did somehow escape, I would never be able to forgive myself for getting Crash unintentionally entangled in this fiasco, further fueling my wracking sobs. Why was I so foolish!?

Oh Faust… What will it do with me when I’m no use to it anymore!? It’s going to eat me, isn’t it? The look in that things eyes, and those teeth, it was going to eat me when it was through with me! And who knows what it might have done to me while I was out! Its already messed with my head, it could make me do whatever it wants and like it!

...All because I had to bucking stay around to try and figure out why the hay these freaks where after me! Could this get any worse!?

*whimper.*

Oh horseapples… That monstrosities offspring is still here, why is it looking at me like that? It… looked ready to cry, with the way it was pouting, its huge eyes watering, and that… that just plain pathetic whimper… I feel like I just kicked a puppy… NO! It’s trying to trick me! It just wants to do… that to me again! I quickly pushed the little abomination away, but nowhere near as hard as I intended to…

...And the little cretin started crying. Serves the little bug right.

Suddenly I got the feeling that I should hold it, comfort it. I did my best to ignore the feeling but it got worse real quick. Like when I tried to leave after I was let out. But much, much worse. I felt like I was going to have a panic attack if I didn’t do something!

Whimpering against my gag, I reached out and pulled the thing in. Already, I was being forced to do something I didn’t want to.

Again, I started to cry.