• Published 1st Feb 2015
  • 5,845 Views, 51 Comments

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 The Search For The Crystal Heart - Will Atkinson



Sonic, Shadow and two of their friends head off to the world of Equestria Girls to find the Crystal Heart

  • ...
26
 51
 5,845

Chapter 10

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 The Search For The Crystal Heart
By: Will Atkinson

Chapter 10

When the flash of energy disappeared Tails, Sunset, the sirens, five of the mane six, the principals, and everyone else looked up and saw Sonic, Shadow, and Nyx slowly descended back down to the grown.

"I can't believe it. Sonic, Shadow, and Nyx did it," said Flash Sentry.

"Yeah, and that scary evil hedgehog thing is gone," said Pinkie pie.

As Sonic, Shadow, and Nyx got back to the grown everyone cheered and came up to them.

(Tails)
Way to go you guys.

(Rarity)
Yes, you three have done it.

(The sirens)
We're so proud of you guys of what you did for us.

(Sunset)
Congrats for your win over Chaos Phantom.

And on it went until Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna, came out of the crowd and when they did Sonic, Shadow, and Nyx along with Tails bowed low, then Celestia started to speak.

"Sonic, Shadow, Nyx, and even you Tails have saved us all and we are most grateful and forever in you debt for what you have done."

With those words Sonic, Shadow, Nyx, and Tails smiled and thanked Celestia.

"Your very welcome Principal Celestia," said Sonic.

Then Shadow spoke up.

"We did what we had to do to save this world and Equestria ma'am."

"Yes, and you did well," said Luna.

"So, are you guys going to leave us now?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

When she asked that everyone looked at Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx.

"We would but we still have eighteen days left until the portal of Equestria opens again," said Nyx.

"Well then, we'll make sure you guys have the greatest last eighteen days here a great one," said Pinkie pie.

And then everyone cheered. After that the last eighteen days passed quickly for five of the mane six along with Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Sunset, and Nyx as they helped the sirens with their singing voices since they didn't have their amulets any more. Also Shadow and Sunset spent some time together on a wonderful date, also Sonic, Tails, and Shadow went bowling with the mane six, Sunset, and the sirens. They were having a wonderful time until the day came for Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx to go back to Equestria.

(Sadness from Sonic Adventure starts to play)

As the friends were gathered around the statue where Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx first came through into their world. While they were glad to be going back to Equestria, they were also saddened to say goodbye to their new friends and family. They sighed heavily as they looked at them, then Tails spoke up.

"We're going to miss you all. You have been good friends to us and although we’re from different places, you are all apart of our family.”

When Tails said that tears fell from the sirens, and five of the mane six's eyes but they were tears of joy. Then Just like they did after the destruction of Chaos Phantom, the girls gathered around them and gave them a big, warm, group hug. Once they broke away from the hug, each of the girls wanted to say their own goodbye to Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx. The first was Pinkie pie who playfully grabbed Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx from underneath their arms and lifted them up high in the air. She then began spinning around holding them gently, and then brought them back down.

"Oh I'm going to miss you guys so much, especially you Nyx," said Pinkie happily.

"Thanks Pinkie pie, I'm going to miss you too," said Nyx.

Then Rainbow Dash came up and gave Sonic a fist bump.

"You take care of yourself Sonic, and say hi to the pony version of myself ok."

After hearing that Sonic, smiled and gave Rainbow Dash, a wink.

"Don't worry Dash, I will."

Next up was Applejack.

“Well surgarcube's, Ah guess this is the end of the line and y'all must be getting back home.”

Then Applejack gave them a warm embrace and said in a sad voice.

"Ah’m sure gonna miss ya guys."

"And we are going to miss you Applejack," said Nyx, as she gave Applejack a hug.

The next girl to say goodbye was Rarity, she came up and gave Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx a peck on the cheek and said.

"I just want you all to know that I hope you guys don't change who you are okay darlings?"

"Don't worry Rarity, we won't," said Shadow.

Rarity, smiled and headed back to the others, when she got back Fluttershy was the next one to come up to Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx. As Fluttershy came up to them she had tears in her eyes and then she ran up to them and gave them a big hug and said.

"Oh I'm going to miss you all so much."

"And....we'll....miss....you....too....Fluttershy," said Tails, as he was gasping for air.

Fluttershy smiled and then she let out a slight squeak.

"Oh I almost forgot."

With that she handed Tails a book.

"Oh what is this?" He asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy smiled and said.

"It's a photo album, it has pictures of all of us together I hope you'll like it."

Tails looked at the photo album and then gave Fluttershy a big hug.

"Wow Fluttershy, thank you."

"Your very welcome Tails," said Fluttershy, as she went back to her friends.

The next ones to come up to Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx was the sirens.

"We wish that you guys could stay longer," said Adagio.

"Yeah because we're going to miss you guys too much," said Sonata.

After Sonata said that Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx smiled at then then Sonic said.

"We know but they are important things in Equestria that we need to do."

"Yeah, like find out who created Chaos Phantom," said Shadow.

"We understand," said Aria.

With that the sirens went back to the others but Shadow saw that Sunset was gone.

"Hey where's Sunset?" Asked Shadow.

When Shadow asked that everyone started to look around.

"She, she was right behind me," said Rainbow Dash.

Then Shadow saw Sunset, hiding beside of the school. Worried he went to see what was wrong.

"Hey Sunset, are you ok?" Asked Shadow.

Sunset looked at Shadow, with tears in her eyes and before Shadow could say anything Sunset, came up to him and hugged him while crying,

"Oh Shadow, I'm going to miss you. Every since you confess you love to me I started to love you even more, now I don't want you to go."

Shadow then returned the hug and said.

"I know Sunset, but I need to go back but if you want to be with me then come with me and the others back to Equestria."

When Sunset heard this in a hurt voice she said.

"I can't Shadow, not what I did to Twilight and Celestia."

"Oh Sunset, they have forgiven you so please come with me and the others," said Shadow.

But Sunset just gave Shadow, a kiss and started to sing.

(Music ends and I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU FROM ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN 2 STARTS TO PLAY)

SUNSET:
I will always be with you
Makes no difference where your road takes you to
Even if we're apart
Now we're joined at the heart
Though our moment may be gone
You and I will still live on

SHADOW:
I will always be with you
I'll be by your side whatever you do
Other memories may fade
But the ones that we made
Are eternal as a star
Now I'm part of who you are

SUNSET and SHADOW:
And I'll be there with you in the sound of your laughter
I'll be in the tears you cry

SHADOW:
'Cause the way you and I have touched one and other

SUNSET and SHADOW:
Doesn't end with goodbye

As they were singing Sonic and the others watched them with tears in their eyes.

SHADOW:
I will always be with you

SUNSET and SHADOW:
Like a guardian angel constant and true

SUNSET:
When you're lost in the night

SHADOW:
(Lost in the night)

SUNSERT:
And you can't see the light

SUNSET and SHADOW:
My love will see you through

SHADOW:
I will always be there

SUNSET:
You'll have me there

SUNSET and SHADOW:
I will always be with you

Just then the chaos emeralds in Shadow's pockets started to glow and then transformed Shadow and Sunset into their superformes and then they started to rise up to the sky with Sonic and the others standing there in amazement.

SHADOW:
I will always be with you

SUNSET:
I will always be with you

SUNSET and SHADOW:
Like a guardian angel constant and true

SUNSET:
When you're lost in the night

SHADOW:
(Lost in the night)

SUNSET:
And you can't see the light

SHADOW:
(Can't see the light)

SUNSET and SHADOW:
My love will see you through

SHADOW:
I will always be there

SUNSET:
You'll have me there

SUNSET and SHADOW:
I will always be with you

Just then they floated back down to the grown and when they did their superformes disappeared.

(Song ends and Sadness from Sonic Adventure starts to play)

"Well Goodbye Shadow the Hedgehog, I love you," said Sunset.

When Shadow heard Sunset, saying goodbye to him, he knew that she had made her choice to stay.

"Goodbye Sunset Shimmer, I love you too," he said as he gave her one last kiss goodbye.

With that Shadow left to join Sonic, Tails, and Nyx at the portal that would take them back to Equestria.

"You ready Shadow?" Asked Sonic.

Shadow looked at Sunset, one more time and said in a hurt voice.

"Yes Sonic, I am ready."

"Then let's go," said Tails.

After that, they held hands and disappeared into the portal. However the portal was still open as if it was waiting on another figure to step through. Then they all turned to face Sunset who had her back toward them with her gaze staring at the swirling vortex.

“Uh, Sugarcube, why didn’t ya go with them? We know that you love Shadow," said Applejack softly, as she walked up to Sunset and placed a hand calmly on her shoulder.

Then another hand was placed on her shoulder.

“Yes darling, you know that the little dear loves you and wanted you to go with him. Why in the world of Canterlot would your not going home with him and his friends?” Rarity asked, as she gave a small frown to her friend.

Sunset let out a heavy sigh and turned toward the girls.

“I can’t go back to Equestria you guys. You all know my story and why I can’t go back. They would never accept me as his mare friend or in this case his girlfriend.”

Just then fresh hot tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"I love Shadow, but I don’t know if they would allow me the chance to be apart of his life. Not for what I have done.

Suddenly without warning Rainbow Dash, stomped up to her and firmly smacked her across the face. Everyone gasped.

“That is enough Shimmer!” Said Rainbow, as she gave a disapproving look at Sunset Shimmer.

“Ow! What was that for Rainbow?!” Sunset Asked, as she rubbed at her cheek with a hand.

The cyan toned girl sighed heavily and arched her eyebrows disappointingly. She placed her hand on Sunset’s shoulder firmly.

“I’m sorry for doing that Sunset, but girl, you’re being so uncool right now letting the one you love go back home alone. Yeah it was horrible what you done by stealing that Twilight Sparkle’s crown and tried to turn everyone into your patsies. However, that was the past and this is the now, so get your rear in gear and go after him,” She said, as she crossed her arms and let out a proud huff.

Everybody’s jaws dropped at the assertiveness Rainbow shown, but mostly the wisdom in which she spoke. She quirked an eyebrow at their stares.

“What? I’m just telling the truth.” Rainbow, smirked and chuckled.

“Um… she’s right Sunset.” Fluttershy looked at the fiery haired girl.

"Shadow, may have all of his family back in Equestria just waiting to welcome him and his friends back… um…. but that family won’t feel complete to him without you by his side. We are your friends Sunset and we all love you.” Fluttershy said, as she gave a soft smile to Sunset.

Pinkie pie beamed and skipped up to Sunset, and said.

“Yeah Sunny, Shadow is going to need you by his side. And if we can forgive you, I’m sure the pretty and nice pony versions of us can forgive you too.”

She then joined in on the hug along with the rest. As they shared a group hug Sunset allowed the remaining of her tears to shed and then she said.

“Oh you girls are so special to me.”

Then they broke the group hug as Sunset let out a heavy sigh and gave a soft smile to her friends.

“You all are right and Rainbow Dash, thank you for that smack of reality.” Sunset said.

“Ah, don’t mention it Shimmer. That’s what friends are for, to help each other in need.” Rainbow, smirked proudly

“Now you get going before I get too touchy feely.”

Sunset chuckled as she looked around at each of the girls.

“I’m going to miss you all. You all shown me what true friendship is all about, and for that I thank you. I hope to see you all again some day, and I promise to make you proud of me as I continue to being the best person I can be.” She smiled softly at them, took in a deep breath and exhaled, and then turned toward the statue.

She turned to face them one final time.

“Goodbye girls, I’ll miss you!” She gave a wave of her hand and faced the portal.

"Here I come Shadow, my love."

She entered into the portal and just like Shadow, Sonic, Tails, and Nyx she was gone in a flash. The portal finally closed as she left Canterlot.

"You know, I miss them already," said Sonata.

The girls smiled proudly as they watched their friend exit from their world into the portal. A heavy united sigh escaped their lips.

“Well gals, what shall we do now?” Applejack, looked at them curiously.

Then out of nowhere Pinkie squeaked excitedly.

“I think it’s time for us to throw a we’re gonna miss Sunset Shimmer, but proud that she is going to live with her boyfriend and his friends party!" She beamed happily.

Everyone giggled at her antics as they all decided to walk together away from the school for the night.

(At the Crystal Empire)

After going through the portal Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx were back in the Crystal Empire with every pony smiling at them and they also saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna standing there as well, just then Rainbow Dash, ran towards Sonic, and said.

"SONIC, YOUR BACK!!!!"

"Yep, I'm back Dash," said Sonic.

"It's great to see you again Sonic," said Knuckles, as he and Sonic did a fist bump.

"And it's great too see you again too you knuckle head," said Sonic.

Then Twilight ran up to Nyx, and said in a happy voice.

"Oh Nyx, I'm so glad that you are alright."

"I'm glad to see you too mommy," said Nyx.

The next pony to greet them was Applejack.

"Well partners, I'm so glad to see yawl are still in one peace."

"Thanks Applejack," said Tails.

Just then Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie pie saw that Shadow, looked a little down.

"Hey Shadow, what's wrong?" Asked Fluttershy and Rarity together.

"Yeah, you look like you ate a bad cupcake," said Pinkie pie.

Shadow looked at the three ponies and said.

"It's nothing for you guys to worry about, I'm fine."

"You don't look fine to us Shadow," said Princess Luna.

"Come on Shadow tell us what's troubling you," said Princess Celestia.

But before shadow could say anything everyone and every pony saw the mirror glowing again and to everyone and every ponies surprise Sunset Shimmer stepped out of the mirror. When Shadow saw Sunset, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"S.....Sunset?" Shadow asked quietly.

"Hello Shadow," said Sunset lovingly.

Just then Shadow ran up to her and gave her a hug while he trilled her around.

"I can't believe your here Sunset, I thought you said you were not coming back. What made you change your mind?” Shadow asked.

"Well Shadow I...."

But before Sunset could explain herself Celestia, came up to the new couple and said with a sad smile.

"Hello Sunset, it is good to see that you have returned."

Sunset, looked at her old teacher and then tears started to fall out of her eyes and then she ran up to Celestia and hugged her.

"OH CELESTIA, I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT I DID IN THE PAST, WOULD YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?!"

As Celestia looked at the crying mare she started to shed tears of her own then she started to stroke Sunset's hair and said in a sweet forgiving voice.

"Shhhh, it's ok Sunset, I've already have forgiven you my little pony, their is no need to be scared anymore the only thing that it's important is that I am so glad that your back home."

Sunset looked up at Celestia and said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Celestia."

Just then Sonic came up to Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor and said.

"Here Cadence and Shining Armor, I believe this belongs to you two."

Then he reviled the Crystal Heart.

"Thank you Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx for bringing the Crystal Heart back to us," said Princess Cadence.

"Yeah, three cheers for Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx," said Pinkie pie.

"I second that," said Knuckles.

With that everybody and every pony started to cheer for Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx.

"Hip, hip."

"HURRAY!!!!"

"Hip, hip."

"HURRAY!!!!"

"Hip, hip."

"HURRAY!!!!"

After the cheers Rainbow came up to Sonic, and hugged him again and said.

"Oh Sonic, you and the others are the heroes of the day once again."

Just then Sonic broke the hug that Rainbow Dash, had him in and said.

"Rainbow Dash? Before anything else happens."

Then Sonic got down on one knee reviling a necklace with a ring making everyone, every pony, including Rainbow Dash gasp in shock and then Sonic asked.

"Would you merry me?"

Rainbow Dash looked at the necklace with the ring and said.

"S....Sonic, of course I will."

When Rainbow Dash, said that everyone and every pony cheered then Sunset went up to Sonic, and said.

"Well done hedgehog."

As everyone and every pony congratulated Sonic and Rainbow Dash, unknown to them a shadowy figure was watching them and then it disappeared.

(Music ends and Big Boo's haunt from Super Mario 64 starts to play)

In the frozen north Nightmare Amy, was waiting for her servant to return until he appeared in a flash of light.

"Ah Starblaze, what do you have to report?" Nightmare Amy asked.

"Well my queen I have some bad news, you see Sonic, Shadow, Tails, and Nyx have defeated Chaos Phantom and to top it off Sonic and Rainbow Dash are getting married.

When Starblaze said that Nightmare Amy, began to seve with rage.

"So, Sonic and Rainbow Dash are getting married huh? Well we will make sure that they will have a wedding that they will never forget."

"So what is you plain my queen?" Asked Starblaze.

Nightmare Amy chuckled and said.

"Lets just say that the elements of harmony are about to be split up. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

As Nightmare Amy and Starblaze, laughed they didn't know that a mysterious old unicorn pony was watching them from the shadows and he said in a quiet voice so they couldn't hear him.

"You think that you will get revenge on the elements of harmony Nightmare? Well think again because I know who will beat you and that is the chosen one."

After that he vanished.

(Music ends)

Back in Canterlot Shadow and Sunset were outside looking at Luna's moon.

"You know Sunset? Every time I see Luna's moon it's the same everyday excepted for tonight," said Shadow.

Sunset smiled at Shadow, and said.

"I know what you mean Shadow."

Then Shadow looked at Sunset and placed her hoof in his hand and said to her.

"Sunset? You promise that you won't leave me right?"

Sunset looked at him and said.

"Of course I won't leave you Shadow, I love you too much to do that."

"Then Sunset? Would you do me the honor of becoming my bride?"

When Shadow asked that Sunset, started to tear up and then she said happily.

"OH SHADOW, YES I WILL BE YOUR BRIDE!!!!"

With that Sunset and Shadow kissed as Luna's moon glowed brightly over them.

(Forever from Winx Club Magical Adventure starts to play)

(The End?!)

Author's Note:

Well every pony the voting is over and the intro for Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 4 Rise o f Nightmare Amy is

oh and also every pony after Momma's baby boy I have a new story that I will be doing and here is the intro for it.

Thank you all for watching and stay tune for in the fall I will be starting Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 4 Rise of Nightmare Amy.

Comments ( 5 )

Can Caliburn play a part to your next chapter. Of sonic and shadow equestria 4. Greninja singed out and peace and Thank you for the best chapter I ever read

Well, White Lance can't be in there because he loves Sunset.

i am proud to say i cried durring this whole chapter i rarely cri do i give you my aplause:twilightsmile:

Damn now Shadow is engaged. Same day as Sonic too. Damn it.

Login or register to comment