• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 738 Views, 11 Comments

the pony from the mirror - fluttercord4ever



what happens if Rarity does like spike, but somepony keeps getting in her way

  • ...
10
 11
 738

I <3 you Spikey Wikey

"That purple dragon might seem to fell in love with you but he is not. If you tell him you like him, then have his fun with you. Once you two are gone, he'll throw you way like a bad tasting jewel."

The mirror said to me. He always said that he can see the future in relationships. I told him that I was in love with my Spikey Wikey. I also told him that I think he likes he too, since he always follows me around all the time. While the only time he didn't follow me around was when Applejack save Spike from the Timberwolves, but it didn't take long until he started to follow me again. I was so happy when I got the mirror at first hoping that Spikey Wikey and I would be good together, but when he started saying things so terrible that would happened if Spike and I were together. Saying things like:

"All he wants is your jewels not what you really are."

"He will cheat on you with Applejack"

"All he wants is your heart. Once he has it he'll eat it up just like a jewel only to have it spit out and crush on."

All the things he said are unbearable, things I didn't even know Spike would know for a dragon his age. I cry myself to sleep every night. To think the pony dragon I love would end up betraying me. Just treating me like nothing just only a jewel laying in his claw and then throw it away. The pain in me grows bigger every time I see his face or hear his voice. I end up cutting myself because of the pain was just too much. I know it's not right but what else can I do. I can't tell my friends. They think I am imaging things and go ask Spike out. I would do that in a heart beat if I could, but what if the mirror is right. What if Spike just want me just to have fun and then throw it away.

"Oh Spike, I love you so much."

"You know his doesn't love you back."

The mirror said in his normal tone. With tears in my eyes I ran into my room. I am so glad that Sweetie belle was staying at Scootaloo and Apple-.I was cut out of the thoughts and said to myself

"What if Spike does cheat on my with Applejack. After all Applejack saved Spike from the Timberwolves, she honest, she hardworking, and beautiful, she is perfect for Spike. With me, I just misused him, I just used him a pin cushion like he did the last time he helped me with my dress I put on Fluttershy for Photo Finish. I am nothing more then a slave driver, a big ugly thing for a mare that never deserve to have anypony or anydragon to love."

"So what are you going to do Miss Rarity?"

I hear the mirror said plainly. I walked up to my deck. With the flick of my magic I pick up a writing quill and a paper. Looking at the paper for a bit I began to write.

Dear Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Spikey Wikey,

By the time you read this letter I will be gone from this world. I know this might be a scared for you and I am sorry. I know I am the Element of Generosity and you girls need me. It just the pain is just to much. There are three things I am going to ask you girls to do for me.
1. Please take care of Sweetie belle I am the only sister she has and need you girls to help her understand.
2. With my dresses you can just donate them for good will or you girls can keep them.
3. For my final thing is please tell Spike, that I always loved him. Since the day we went I felt hooves over heels of him. I wanted to tell him I love him, but something kept getting in my way. Telling me things I believe are true and I still think they are true. Oh dear now I am crying. I am so sorry to doing this to you, but remember you girls are my closest best friends I ever had. All those time saving Equestia from Nightmare Moon, Discord, King Sombra, and Tirek, it made me feel like I was not just a unicorn, but a unicorn that is always happy with my friends. Again I am sorry about this. I love you girls, I just hope you find in your hearts to forgive me.

Ps. Spike I will always love you either when I am dead or alive. I <3 you Spikey Wikey.

Once I finish my letter, I put the quill down. I then rolled the paper and tied it with one of my favorite ribbon. I was about to leave my room when I saw the fire ruby that Spike give me. I smiled at it. I then picked up the ruby and began walking to the room where the mirror was. I put the letter and the fire ruby next to the mirror.

"What are you going to do now Miss Rarity?"

The mirror said to me. I didn't say anything back, instead I walked over to my dresser and grab a gun that I had hidden, just incase somepony happened to break into my shop.

"Well it looks like this gun is going to do it's job."

I looked back at the mirror. I saw that their were tears streaming down my face. I then looked around my shop once last time looking at every detail knowing it would be the lasted time I'll see my shop I worked so heard to make. I then signed and looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

"Goodbye everypony. I love you."

With that I pulled the trigger.


Not long after the gun shot a grey pegasus with a blonde mane came into the store.

"Rarity? Are you ok I heard something in here and- Oh my gosh! Rarity no! I-I got to find help. HELP! HELP! SOMEPONY HELP!"

The pegasus left the shop to find somepony. While she was gone there was a evil laughter in the air.

"While that took longer then I thought."

A voice came from the mirror. With in minutes a black smoke came from the mirror. Not long after the cloud took form into a black unicorn stallion with a red horn. There was a smile on his face.

"Know let see who she have next. Oh Fluttershy is in love with Rainbow dash. Lets see, how about I make her murder Rainbow and then killing herself? Now this will be good to watched."

When he was finish, he looked at Rarity one last time before turning himself into a cloud and made his way out the door.

Comments ( 11 )

You need to give this story a mature rating or at least a teen rating, also add dark, gore, and tragedy tags.
This is a good first draft but it needs major editing try submitting it to one of the editing groups someone there can help you finalize things. Beyond all the grammatical errors is a truly good story I hope you continue it but first you need to get an editor. :twilightsmile:

4648935 Thank you for the advice.

Also I am planning on making a different story for each of the ponies.

4650630
This story is not the kind I usually read but I'll make an exception for this one as it has caught my interest. I may offer more advice if it seems necessary but you seem to have a good grasp of storytelling so I don't think I'll need to. :eeyup:

Don't let the down votes discourage you. Most fics that feature the death of characters get many down votes because people favorite characters are getting killed off. It is not indicative of the quality of your story. :raritywink:

Thanks Valen Machina. I am happy you liked the story.

Also I am looking forward for more advice from you.:twilightsmile: You are truly a good pony. I hope we become good friends.

4651662 Well I am sorry you did not like my story. Even though you did hurt my feelings a bit . It is your words and I respect that, but please don't say hurtful things to the ponies around you. I don't mind you saying things that have to do with my work like you didn't like the story line or my words. I will not aloud you to say things that will hurt somepony' s feelings. I hope you have a good day or night.

4651835 And I understand what you are saying. And any advice the ponies give me, it helps me to know what to write for my stories. It's all a leading thing for everypony. And I am sorry if I say things to you that hurt your feelings.

I really like the concept of this story, but it seemed too fast-paced and a little confusing at first. A few little spelling issues that might have been down to auto-correct, but all in all pretty good! Just watch out for those minor details, and if you added a small backstory or lengthened out Rarity's emotions, it could have been amazing. Keep up the good work! :raritywink:

the figure that came out of the mirror was King Sombra

Pardon my French, but what the actual fuck?!

Login or register to comment