• Published 30th May 2014
  • 8,054 Views, 405 Comments

The Diary of Spike the Dragon - Wrangle Wolfe



This is the diary of Spike. You will find out what goes on in his little mind.

  • ...
34
 405
 8,054

This Fourth Entry

Diary Entry 4: June 2, 2014

Dear diary,

I will now have an eternal vacation. A vacation from all the fuckery I've gone through. So I will leave a farewell note to all of my friends who let me the fuck down!

To Twilight,

You hatched me, you raised me, and you stayed with me all of my life. I just wanted to say...

Thank you.

You ignored me, you abused me, you made me your slave... but I could see in your eyes that you loved me. You probably didn't mean for this to happen. But it did, and I have to end it. I love you Twilight. Know that forever. Don't do the dumb shit I'm about to do. My death may not matter, but yours will. You are Equestria's main defense. Always stay with your friends and keep the harmony working. Don't want millions of lives ruined. This can't be fixed... my pain would only last forever until I died naturally, and you don't want that to happen do you? I hope not. Goodbye Twilight Sparkle. I will always love you as a brother.

To Rainbow Dash

We weren't really that close at all, so I can't say much except I hope your career as a Wonderbolt soars. I hope that you keep being awesome, and I hope you won't be really sad when I'm gone. I'll miss seeing your tricks. Especially your sonic rainboom. Keep being you, a loyal friend.

To Fluttershy

You've shown me kindness ever since I've known you. You don't really notice me much, but you care. And I love you. You were the only one I can't complain about. Please, don't cry too much when I'm gone. Don't be too sad. I don't like it when you cry. You, along with the other girls mean a lot to me.I hope your life continues to be better than mines.

To Applejack

You were always honest, hard working, and hitting me over the head when I said something wrong by mistake. I believe you didn't mean it as anything harsh. But you have no idea how many headaches you've caused. If only you knew the struggles I've dealt with. I bet you'd pity me. I don't want pity, I want love. But I hope you and your family stays strong and earns all the bits you need. Good luck with your life.

To Pinkie Pie

I hope you aren't too sad to hear that most of the smiles I showed to you were fake. If you even noticed them. I'm still glad you put up the effort to make all of your friends happy. It just didn't work for me. I hope Sugarcube Corner stays just how it is: A nice place with high quality sweets.

To Rarity

I love you more than I could ever say. You mean the world to me, and I woul give up the world to be with you forever. But I know that it'll never be like that. You think of me as a child, though I am 20 years old. I am mature Rarity. And also, I know you take advantage of me, using my emotions for your own good. You used me like a puppet, my love giving you the power to pull my strings. I hope that you find the perfect stallion in life. I bet he'd be better than me. I mean, to you, I'm just a kid, right? I love you with all my hear Rarity. Now it's time to say goodbye.

I will be in the Everfree Forest if you want to bury me or have a funeral or something I guess. I'll be in peace when I die, and that's the important thing. I love you... all of you. Don't ever forget that. Don't try to stop me either, Twilight! I know how you are. Today's not the day to be a big fucking hero. Just forget about me. I hope you all... live a happy life now I must go...

into an...

Eternal Vacation.