• Published 30th May 2014
  • 8,053 Views, 405 Comments

The Diary of Spike the Dragon - Wrangle Wolfe



This is the diary of Spike. You will find out what goes on in his little mind.

  • ...
34
 405
 8,053

This Eleventh Entry

I left the castle today.

Because I had nothing else to do.

Ponies screamed and yelled and ran away.

Fuck them too.

Anyways on my walk I went into a dark alley. I saw a little filly. She had a purple mane, orange fur, and a scooter that was a light blue. Then soon I noticed the filly was Scootaloo! So I went over to Scootaloo, and I didn't know what to say. So I told her hi, and she just ran away. I followed her cause I knew my size wasn't why she was scared. She scooted away, wings flapping hard, teeth bared. She was hiding something, and it was serious. She went so fast, and her face... sompony would think she was delirious! I followed her and soon she stopped, and I asked her why. She sat there, sniffled, and started to cry. I know when I say this, I'll sound insane. But what I did next helped the filly with dirt in her mane.

She told me the story, of how she was disowned and alone. By her parents whose anger was always shown. I walked her home, even after she begged me to go back. So she wouldn't have to be beaten because of the flight she lacked. I torn down the door and exhaled angry black smoke. I showed those no good fuckers that Spike the dragon was no fucking joke. I beat them, so they could see how they liked it. I destroyed the stallion's flank, I wanted to pike it. But that was too far, so I just scratched his side. The mare was so scared, she ran to go hide. But I was the dragon who didn't play that shit. And let me tell you, she got more than ten strong hits. I told them not to fuck with Scootaloo again. Or else I will come back, and the true pain will begin. I told them I was stalking them, to put the cherry on top. And with that Scootaloo's pain has come to a stop.

I decided something that very day. I would let out some frustration in a new way. No I won't mope or be evil. I will be the best dragon in Ponyville. All that deserve pain shall shall get it. I'm bored anyways so I wont regret it.

I suck at poetry. Oh fucking well.