• Published 23rd May 2014
  • 1,025 Views, 31 Comments

Cupcakes: Misery of Pinkamena Diane Pie - Discorded SheepcityUSA



After the events of Cupcakes, Pinkie is arrested and put under psychiatric evaluation. She is found butting heads with the sick pony she is forced to share her body with.

  • ...
2
 31
 1,025
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

PINKAMENA WAS ABOUT TO KILL SWEET LITTLE PUMPKIN CAKE?! SOMEPONY BETTER HAND ME A SHOVEL

Loving the fic so far, I just have one gripe.

“You sick buck. Scum like you deserve to be burned at the stake.” He growled.

Don't you think it should be the actual word "fuck" for this? It's a little jarring for me to hear the typical pony slurs in a mature fic. Just wanted to say.

4453249 Originally, I was going to use it, but decided against it at the last second. Guess I have typical pony puns on the brain. Changing that now.:derpytongue2:

This is...heart wrenching...
She couldn't save Rainbow Dash and has to near that burden but to kill little sweet Pumpkin and live with it? Absolutely not. I would havee killed myself first. This sequel has my complete attention. Please continue.

Listening to chamber music, while reading this fic. Truly a good combination. This chapter is definitely a good read. Pinkamena surely has no bounds.

Man... For some reason I got SlenderMare on the mind.:ajsleepy::fluttershbad::fluttershysad:

You have my attention!

great story! i love Pinkamena and i love the whole story of Cupcakes! keep it up with these kind of stories!

At this point, I'm curious to see if things will end as badly for Pinkie in your Misery story as they did for her in my Failure story.

Super excited to read what happens next! Please continue!:pinkiesad2:

Login or register to comment