• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 1,381 Views, 77 Comments

Another world - Death Marches



Fluttershy is sent through a dark portal and never seen again. A year later the princesses bring the rest of the elements together for remembrance and something interesting happens. as in the lines of blood lots of blood.

  • ...
9
 77
 1,381

Plate to the face

The look of pure rage that came from Sparks’ eye was enough to chill everyone in the room to the bone. Spark was looking right at the two that caused him such immense pain shortly before while both stood very, very still and trying not to even twitch.

“You two” Spark said in a tone that could have stopped a raging manticore in its tracks. “You both are… are….are!” Spark said before yelling something that would have made Demons cringe and angels cry.

The windows shattered from the volume of his voice and everyone in the room covered their ears and blushed as well.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Spark after his rant before panting out of breath.

“Hold… On a… Second.” Spark said between breaths

Moving his hoof to the portion of his forehead that was gone Spark began speaking in a tongue unheard of by the Ponies in the room.

“Nutros vandas notromosoda” Spark said quickly while moving his hoof back and forth slowly around the wound.

“Nuto beuan fix this shit.” Spark said swiftly while tapping his wound gently.

Nothing happened at first but then something started to move underneath his burns. You could see his burns moving up and down like how a worm would move just underneath soil. Then almost immediately his skull popped outwards reshaping and sending his scorch burns off his skull reviling new gloss black fur underneath as well as a silver mane that was cut perfectly with the rest so it looked like it was always there and never disintegrated off.

Spark look around to see everyone with green faces and with the exception of Rarity who had passed out and was lying on the floor. Out of the corner of his eyes Spark could see Cadance crying in Shining’s shoulder.

“I am going to tell you one thing and one time only.” Spark said looking over at the two
Cadance who just had her head in her husbands looked up from Spark shoulder to see that Spark had move soundlessly across the room in front of them.

Don’t” Spark move a step closer lest then a foot away

Fuck” less a than half a foot away

With” less than two and a half inches away where you they could feel his breath on their faces.

Me.” Spark said with enough venom to kill a bear and now right in front of them while both sit there in shock and terror.

“Spark were back” Came a voice from outside the doorway

Then in less than a second Spark’s anger and hatred turned to a smile that would have melted ice and even the most evil person in the world would have their heart melted from joy from the look it his eyes. Turning around Fluttershy and Silvia both stood by the door.

“Hey Silvia, Fluttershy” Spark said moving toward them and away from the others who had panicked looks on their faces.

“Good day master” Silvia said giving a slight bow

“Yes, it is a good day. Silvia would you be a dear and get me some tea from the kitchen?”

“Yes master” Silvia said giving another bow and leaving the room

Spark looked over to Fluttershy to see that she a look of frustration covering her face.

“What?” Spark said confused and raising his eyebrow.

“You know I hate it when you keep slaves.” Fluttershy said getting in to Sparks face.

“Well it was that or kill her and I would not call her a slave per say. I would call her a… a maid?” Spark said moving his hoof to his face
in a questioning manner before putting it down again “Yes, a maid.” Spark said giving a depraved smile. “That can change in to anyone.” And If Sparks smile looked depraved before this one look downright perverted.

“There will be no sleeping with her.” Fluttershy said quickly while looking away disgusted.

“Oh come on!” Spark said stomping his hoof before getting another smile but less perverted.

“No blow jobs either.” Fluttershy said quickly looking at him through slanted eyes.
“AHHH! COME ON!!!!” Spark said looking up in to the air with disdain. Spark looked at Fluttershy with eyes of hatred and bitterness

“She’s my slave.”

Fluttershy developed a smug smile “Yay, but I’m your Guardian and what I say goes.”

“Until I get rid of you” Spark said grabbing a hold of his knife.

“True, but who will make you the Surprise meat package for food that I do so well?” Fluttershy reputed taking a sip out of a cup nonchalantly.

Spark looked like he was about to say something but stopped himself while his eyes grew wide in realization.

“Good point” He said while placing his knife away back in his bag.

“Also you’re going to pay her” she added

“How will I do that? This is a whole new universe, how am I going to pay her if I don’t have any money?” Spark said in questionable manner.

“Well, how did you do it last time?” Fluttershy said giving him a stare while smiling casually.
Spark stared at her and shrugging his shoulders said “Good point again.”.

“Good, now that we have that figured out I’m sure that you have met Cadence and Shining Armor already?”
Spark nodded his head while walking alongside Fluttershy to the table.

“Yes, we had talked a little when you left and came to an agreement about something.”
“Oh, what is that?” Fluttershy said lifting a eyebrow

“Nothing that concerns you.” Spark said quickly looking away

Fluttershy sighed and looked over to the couple mouthing the words sorry.

Once the two were seated a pregnant pause filled the room which turned to an awkward silence. “Well how are you Chrysalis?” Fluttershy said nervously looking at her friends and the Princesses.

Chrysalis did not say anything at first but like waking up from a daze she responded with “Wha- I mean I am doing fine and yourself?”

“Good, good. You stopped the invasion?”

“Yes, after negotiations with…” she looked over at Spark nervously. “Spark here. We came to an agreement.”

“That’s good to know. My little Spark has always been good at negotiations with other parties but surprisingly I have never been to one before.” Fluttershy said rubbing her chin and looking up as trying to remember something while Spark was looking around as though trying to hide something.

Fluttershy brushed off whatever was bothering her and said “No matter. So Rainbow Dash are you in the Wonder Bolts yet?”
Rainbow said smugly “You bet! I made it in last month and I’m already a captain!”

“Well that’s good for you Rainbow. You finally achieved your dream!” Fluttershy said smiling.

“And you Rarity? Have you gotten the Princesses to wear your dresses yet?”

Rarity much like Chrysalis seemed to come out of a daze and say while smiling sweetly “Why yes Fluttershy. Last Grand Galloping Gala Princess Luna asked me to make her a dress. Once she wore it to the Gala I had orders coming my way from all around Equestria.”

“That’s amazing Rarity. I am so happy for you!” Fluttershy said warmly

“It was a lovely dress if I remember correctly you stitched white diamonds in to a dark blue dress to make it look like the night sky.” Luna said with a smile remembering the dress.

“That’s right Princess Luna. I had Twilight's Help in putting consolations in to the dress itself to make it look more real.”
Luna looked like she was stiffening a giggle “So that’s why ponies asked if I took the night sky itself to have that dress. One pony even asked me if how I would put it back!” Luna said giggling but could not hold back her laughter while the others in the roomed also laughed except for Spark who was playing with his utensils.

“So Fluttershy can you tell us of the land where you were we have only been getting bits and pieces so can you fill in the blanks for us?” Celestia said giving a smile

“I CAN HELP YOU THERE!”

Everyone looked at Spark who was levitating his plate with the food still on it in the air above his head.

“But only if you let me throw this food at you.”

Everyone stood there flabbergasted but what Spark had just suggested and had their jaws unhinged but what came next.

“Alright” said Celestia agreeing to the terms

Before anyone could refute the plate was sent flying at the Princess at break neck speeds and slammed in to her face splattering her in leaves and fruit.

The goddess who raises the sun and controlled both celestial orbs for a thousand years had leafs sticking in her face and hair along with several fruits stuck to her body.

Everyone stood there wide eyes and opened mouthed at what just happened. Everyone was looking toward Celestia as she stood there composed as though she did not take a dinner plate to the face full of food.

Celestia opened her mouth to say something but was quickly interrupted by Spark.

“Well that was funny as fuck and since you lived up to your promise I will as well.”

The room went silent as everyone’s eyes went to spark in preparation for his story.

“It all started on a Tuesday…”

Author's Note:

SO I AM NOT DEAD!!!
or am I.......... Naaaaa.
anyway sorry for the long ass delay but i went to camp...........and it sucked...a lot.
anyway i am back and will make a new chapter for my other story and am also making another one but this one will be
different from my other ones.

Comments ( 6 )

Don't know if want or not

YYYYUUUUSSSS! Took you quite the time.... I was gonna have to go into drastic measures :twilightsmile: *puts away the GPS Locator and the knife set* Anyways, glad you're back :pinkiehappy:

“But only if you let me through this food at you.”

Throw.

Much better! Can't wait for the next chapter!:pinkiecrazy:

*taps foot VERY impatiently* eerrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh.... :twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

so you like waiting for long periods of time before continuing the book eh?:twilightangry2:
:twilightoops:
:facehoof: I'm one to talk. I'm still writing my story.


Hey guys its me death Marches and I have to say that i was banned from my Account........so ya sorry.... wont be continuing the story... Sorry Joystick... Don't tell anyone because i don't want to banned again because it is getting really annoying.
I am not kidding this is really me. I can Prove it because Joystick i made a charter out of you because of you winning the contest i made remember.
4303318
4304161
4424642
5379078

Login or register to comment