• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 1,379 Views, 77 Comments

Another world - Death Marches



Fluttershy is sent through a dark portal and never seen again. A year later the princesses bring the rest of the elements together for remembrance and something interesting happens. as in the lines of blood lots of blood.

  • ...
9
 77
 1,379

So Much Anger

The light faded and Spark lay on the ground steaming with his head smoking. The two ponies stood less than fifteen feet away waiting patiently for something to happen and becoming more and more nervous for some reason.

“Armor why is he not changing back to a changeling like you said they would?” The pink pony said with curiosity and fear to Armor. Armor stood there waiting for the same thing his wife was expecting become sick and worried at the same time. “I’m sure it will happen any second now Cadance, but we need to head to the Princess before anymore changelings show up.” Armor said walking away from Spark’s body and heading down the hallway. Cadance looked over at her husband and back to the foal on the ground then back again. Shaking her head she turned to her husband and galloped to him and nudged him with her side.

The two walked away from the smoldering body of Spark not noticing the whispering coming from him.

“Going to kill them, nothing will stop me. I will shove a Knife threw their Skulls and bath in their blood while I feast on their brains.” Spark said wheezing “If there are any brains anyway.”

(THRONE ROOM)

“So he said he would meet us here correct Chrysalis?” Celestia said Looking over at Chrysalis across the table.

“Yes, he said the throne room Celestia. I still don’t know why he is so late though is this like him?” Chrysalis said taking a sip of tea.

Inside the throne room sat a round table that Chrysalis, Celestia, Luna, the main six sat in drinking tea giving nervous glances around the room due to how many changelings were inside. There must have been over a couple hundred inside but the strangest thing was that Celestia and Chrysalis sat making small talk as though they were two friends catching up. Needless to say is that everyone in the room was on their toes in preparation for anything to happen.

“Well I have just met him today so we must really have to ask Fluttershy about his behavior.” Celestia replied looking over at Fluttershy who was trying her best to hide behind her mane.

“W-w-well he is usually on time or early but occasionally he is a bit late but never has he been over twenty minutes late to something before.” Fluttershy said leaving the protection of her mane to look at Celestia and Chrysalis.

“Well I hope he won’t be late for other meetings we have now that he is the King of Changelings.” Chrysalis said bitterly and a little… relieved?

Celestia noticed the tone she spoke in and sighed as well remembering what had happened when they first entered the throne room to see Queen Chrysalis passed out and the Changeling around her trying to figure out what was wrong.

Almost like what her little ponies would do if the same happened to her. Fluttershy after seeing the past out Queen immediately went over to her to see what was wrong but was stopped by some changelings.


Celestia looked to her side to see the changelings still holding each other in fear due to the dreaded Stare. Once Fluttershy got past the changeling and over to Chrysalis she applied medical attention to her head after Fluttershy woke her up. After Chrysalis was bandaged she saw the rest of us she asked if Spark sent us for the meeting. We had no idea what she meant by the meeting due to us not seeing Spark so we asked if she could explain. Most of it we found out had to be impossible and most of the accusations were from my sister but even I had my doubts but kept silent. My sister finally came out of her room after much bribery, but she has still not told me what made her hide in here room in fright. Plus I really need to get her those quiet lessons for her so will stop yelling so much; my ears felt like there were about to fall off after all the yelling she did to tell me to go away. After Chrysalis told the whole story Fluttershy supported Chrysalis saying it would be something he would do and had done before. “If what half of what I heard was true then I would feel pity for the one who angers him.” Celestia thought with a shudder.

“CHRYSALIS!”


Everyone looked over two were the two throne room door lay to see Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadance standing there with looks of confusion and anger. “Sup sweet cheeks.” Chrysalis said taking a sip of her tea hiding her smirk.

“Don’t call me that bug! What have you done to them?” Yelled Shining as he slowly walked up to the table with Cadance by his side.

“We are having tea, if you would like to take a seat Shining and Cadance.” Celestia said which made Shining stop in his tracks and look flabbergasted for a second. He calmed himself and gave a level stare at Chrysalis and said “Release them from your spell she whore.”

“Shining we are not under there spell.” Celestia said firmly

“If anything she’s the ones we have control over right now.” Luna added

Shining looked around the room to all the changelings and finally laid a stare that resided between yay right and how stupid are you. “It’s true BBBFF. Right now we are just waiting on somepony that should show up soon to explain all of this.” Twilight said looking over at Shining and Cadance with a smile.

“Shining, I think there telling the truth.” Cadance said going her husband a nudge. Shining looked at his wife then back at the table then back at his wife. “Are you sure?”

“Well it’s not like Chrysalis could take over three different Princesses.” Cadance said as evidence to the claim

Shining looked over at the Chrysalis and stared at her with a look of loathing until Chrysalis gave him a seducing wink. Shaking his head of the image and looked over at his wife “Fine honey”.

“Great, let’s bring them up to speed shall we?” Rarity said giving one of her smiles and brushing her hair to the side.

(15 MINUTES LATER)

“It’s good to see you again Fluttershy.” Cadence said giving Fluttershy a hug. “Wow though this Spark sounds like Discord with Nightmare moon and Sombra all mixed in to one pony.” Cadence said with a little laugh.

“Well that’s right actually.” Fluttershy said looking over at them after getting back to her seat from the hug from Cadance.

“What do you mean by that?” Shining said confused.

“Well his real parents are Sombra and Nightmare moon from his universe and his godfather was Discord.” Fluttershy said looking over at Shining

“So anyway what does the Guy look like?” Said Cadance with curiosity and trying to not get a headache.

“Well he has black fur and silver hair. He is a Unicorn and at times his eyes change from dark red to neon blue but they only turn red if he is very mad, which does not happen offend.” Fluttershy said to Cadance and Shining

Cadance and Shining sat at attention before looking at each other nervously. “Is something wrong?” Celestia said confused by their behavior.
“NO!” They both yelled at the same time looking at Celestia

“BREAK”

“What was that?” Rainbow said looking around.

“KILL”

“I think I heard it to.” Applejack said looking around as well.

“BLOOD”

“This is getting a bit frightening girls.” Rarity said looking around fearfully

Celestia and Luna stood up and looked around until their eyes saw something walking into the room. Their eyes settled on it as did everyone else making almost everyone gasp in shock. There standing right inside the room in front of the doors that lay on the ground stood black fur foal.

“Spark there you are. What took you so long?” Fluttershy said walking over to Spark who was looking toward the floor with his hair covering his face.

“Fluttershy, would you be so kind to go get Silvia? She is in the bathroom two hallways down.” Spark said in a low whisper but with enough menacing force to bring a pack of Timber wolves into submission. Needless to say that everyone in the room heard what he had to say and took a step back.

“Well I guess I should try to find Silvia so she does not get lost.” Fluttershy said walking out of the room. She turned around and said giving a smile “I’ll be right back don’t do anything while I’m gone.” She looked at Spark “That means you too Spark.”.

She turned back around and started to go down the hall. Spark looked up from the floor that he was looking at showing a most gruesome site. His left eye and part of his forehead was gone. The worst part was there was no blood; the places that were gone looked like they were burned and the scent of burnt meat filled the room in seconds. Spark smile filled the room with joy, but not the joy of playing with a friend more like torturing a friend and watching them slowly die from a nail through there skull. Sparks right eye were no better as well. Instead of the iris being blue or red it was a deep black while the whites of his eyes were blood red.

“Yes, Fluttershy”