• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 1,379 Views, 77 Comments

Another world - Death Marches



Fluttershy is sent through a dark portal and never seen again. A year later the princesses bring the rest of the elements together for remembrance and something interesting happens. as in the lines of blood lots of blood.

  • ...
9
 77
 1,379

Coming back

The Coming of Fluttershy

“TWILIGHT” screamed Fluttershy as she was sent through the black portal
“FLUTTERSHY” screamed the other five ponies in the room trying to grab their friend as she was forcibly pulled through the black twisting portal.
Fluttershy was pulled through the portal with tears coming down her face. The last words that she spoke to her friends before she disappeared from the universe were “Help me”.


Twilight suddenly awoke from her nightmare with a gasp and a hoof in the air trying to reach out for a yellow hoof that was not there. She looked around trying to find if it was all just a dream and found out with a couple quick glances around the room and found out that it wasn’t. Raising her hooves to her face Twilight cried herself back to sleep thinking to herself that it was her fault for the death of Fluttershy.


1 YEAR AFTER THE ACCIDENT


Princess Celestia stood on her balcony staring across Equestia; looking at all the ponies waking up.

“They have arrived Celestia.” Said something behind Celestia. Celestia turned and looked saw her sister who’s had finally caught up with today’s language give Celestia a sadden look.

“Thank you my sister. Has it already been a year?” Celestia said in a neutral tone

Luna face sadden further for her to respond with “Yes sister, it has been a year after the unfortunate accident and I have been checking up on the other elements dreams as you suggested and made their dreams a bit easier to handle, But your student Twilight still thinks it’s her fault for the accident involving Fluttershy.”

“Yes, I know.” Said Celestia with her neutral tone failing and to be replaced by a sadden tone.

“Well we should greet them sister shouldn't we?”

“Yes Luna lets go.”

The two sisters departed to greet the five ponies waiting for them not seeing the spark in the air itself flash before disappearing.


“Greeting my little ponies,” Celestia with a smile

The five standing before her and Luna consisted of a pink pony named Pinkie pie; an orange pony named Applejack; a white unicorn named Rarity; a Blue Pegasus named Rainbowdash; and a purple Alicorn named Twilight Sparkle; Each one holding a smile but eyes of sadness.

“Today I would like to hold a memorial for one that had passed a year ago.”

Everyone dropped their smile and one proceeds to cry in to the shoulder of another.

“Yes it is a sad day indeed. But there is always hope for the future.” Stated Celestia

Each one looked at her with a puzzled look until she spoke again.

“There is still hope that the Element of Kindness will return. We have had are best unicorns on the job of looking for Fluttershy, but sadly they have not found any trace of her. But that does not mean we have the right to give of hope. No! That gives of the right to try harder until we find her.” Celestia said with a look of determination on her face while smiling to the group.

Everyone visible warmed up a bit to her saying that and the one crying stopped and adorned a smile and a bit of a poof in her hair back.
Celestia was about to say more when a loud noise sounded above her and her sisters thrones. Everyone turned and looked and saw the universe itself splitting open a crack and let wind rush through with sparks of electricity.

“GET BEHIND ME MY PONIES!” yelled Celestia while Luna who was standing next to her turned around with her sister and got ready for whatever came through the portal. What came through now one would have guest. What resembled a manticore but with a tentacle instead of a scorpion tail and six legs instead of four. Along with having a face that would have made Sombra run in fear, because it face had teeth that dwarfed a timberwolf and had blood shot eyes.

The most menacing thing about it was the blood that caked its body.
The monster came running through the portal with fear on its face and hiding as its main goal. Once it saw the others though it stopped and gave them a look of hunger before it slowly crept up on them. The princess horns glowed but before they could do anything a loud bang went off and where the monsters head used to be was simple gone. Well gone from his shoulders to be exact and now was splatted all across the Princess and the group. Each one stood there with a look of pure horror as they looked upon the beast that stood before them now lying on the ground with its blood flowing out of it.

“BOOM HEADSHOT!”

The group looked back at the portal and saw a pony with a black armor and a helmet that had a yellow horn coming out the top of it. The pony also had an L- shaped Object with them floating up in the air with magic. It also had two bags strapped across it back

“Mother fucking Frank owes me five billets for this fat ass I just got.” The pony said with a laugh.
The group just stood there shocked at seeing such brutality from a pony only for it to laugh.

Another object came out of the portal and it appeared to be a small foal with black fur and a silver mane. It landed on its rump and gave a cry of alarm.

“OW! That hurt like a mother fucker.”

“SPARK WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CUSSING!” said the mysterious pony

The foal looked at the pony and said with an annoyed tone “Only use it when in dire need or when super excited about something.”

“Correct, now was that moment of time to do it.” Said the pony

“No” said the foal looking down

“Good now then will you please use the knives and cut off the things tail so it won’t regenerate later?”

The foal seemed to perk up at this and pulled out a box that was in a bag attached to the foals back. The foal opened the box with the horn that was on his head he looked up and spotted the group.

“Mom, stranger danger.” He said while pointing at the group. The pony looked at the group just noticing them and says with a confused tone.

“Celestia, Luna what the hell are you doing here?”

The princess clearly shocked and confused of how the pony new them. Luna was the one who first to recover and ask

“How do you know us and who are you?”

The pony clearly looked taken back by this and say “Well I know it’s only been ten years but come on you must remember me. Although the horn is a new attachment I got nine years ago.”

Celestia spoke and said with a more serious tone “We do not know you pony. Now will you please state why you are here again before we get physical?”

The ponies chuckled and say “Well I thought my own Princess would recognize me but it looks like I will have to remove my helmet.”
The pony used its hooves to unlatch a latch on the sides of the helmet and slowly pull it off.

Once the helmet was off the first thing anyone saw was the pink long hair that flowed naturally down the side of the face of the pony. The next they saw was the yellow fur that it had and they last thing they noticed was that it was a mare.

The pony gave them a smug smile and said “Well is this any better princess?”

They all stood shell shocked from seeing the pony because standing before them alive was there year long dead friend Fluttershy.

No one spoke for about a full minute trying to get there bearing back. It would have lasted longer if the noise of a sickening slice and thump did not wake them from their stupor. They looked over at the foal that was standing next the dead monster dismembered tail and had a large grin on his face while holding a large newly bloodied knife in a telekinetic hold.

He then looked at Fluttershy with the same smile and say “Well mom now what?”

Author's Note:

leave your stuff below and have a nice day.