• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 2,610 Views, 42 Comments

Venturian In Equestria - ButtonMash



After doing another video on the MLP mod for Gmod Venturian (Jordan) and his siblings get sucked into Equestria. They don't mind.

  • ...
6
 42
 2,610

Chapter 2: SO MUCH CANDY!!!

As the small group of ex-humans walked through the forest path. Curious expressions on four of their faces as they examined the surrounding area. The trees seemed to have actual faces on them. They had assumed that the faces from the episode were a result of Nightmare Moon or something, otherwise un-natural.

Well the more you know.

"So how much longer untill we reach Ponyville?" Ciearra asked Poet, and Cywren. "We've been hiking for HOURS!" She moaned.

Poet rolled her eyes. "It's actually been twenty minutes, and to answer your question we have only a few more minutes to go my friends." But Issac doesn't like waiting.

"Ok, but when will we reach civilization? Computers? VIDEO GAMES!?" Issac cried. 'Oh boy' Jordan thought. Then as he turned to his left, that last comment Issac made made Cywren sorta sad.

"Cywren, what's the matter? We'll be at Ponyville in a couple miniutes." Jordan said, trying to cheer the homesick gunner.

"Well, to yours and Issac's disappointment..... Computers don't exist yet here! The most advanced they have is a projector. And there are only, like, 3 of those here." Cywren stated, much to the horror of the four siblings.

"WH-WHAT!?" The four shouted in unison. So much was wrong. They picked up the pace.

"Hey, where you guys going?" Poet cried before she too, galloped to the town over the hill. Once over, the four siblings gazed into the now open land. They simply walked into town, curious as to what was going on. Seemed much more crowded than what the G-mod map made it out to be. But they did recognize the pink blur. Before the four (and two unexpected companions and a giant metal robot) got trampled by it.

"Hiya, and welcome.... TO PONYVILLE!!!" Pinkie Pie cried. She knew the smell well: strangers! And she noticed the other new people that dropped by too! Well, three of them. The others? Eh, they'll miss out. PARTY TIME!!!

As they walked into the sugar-coated store known as Sugarcube Corner, they were filled with awe and familiar surroundings. The Garry's Mod map did not do justice, and Bethany took a bite out of a table to prove it. "Crunchy...." She said, with a dreamy grin on her face. The others looked around, unsure of what to say.

"That's 5 bits!" Mrs. Cake yelled, and eased up the tension. They talked over milkshakes and cupcakes, and then went on their way. Well, they got close. Pinkie decided to ask about the strangers.

"Hey, so where are Jhonny and the others? They missed out!~" Pinkie exclaimed. This caused the YouTubers to gasp, and the characters began to cringe.

"Well..."
"Y'see..."
"I'm pretty sure..."
"Well, for every good character who has joined you, a bad one joins in on the fun. Jhonny Ghost was followed by Jimmy Casket, I was followed my Mirak pre-follower, and Vahl.... Vahl was here with Alduin. Only bright side is, we found a loophole. Characters without direct villains come alone. For instance, Crywren came alone. There was no villain to shove in her face, so she was able to come through fine." Poet explained.

'Oh's and 'Makes sense.. Kinda's were exchanged, and then the group moved forward into town. Of course, they were being followed.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Not Son of Sparta or whoever you know him by, I know him as Dovahbrony, but he passed his story onto me, ButtonMash! You may know me as Manpug1. But to the point, I am releasing this chapter about half-way in, before editing, before... A lot of stuff, really. I want you guys to get a feel for my writing style so it doesn't feel so out-of-place in the finished chapters. Please give me feedback, I am exited to hear some feedback for this soon-to be completed chapter

Comments ( 14 )

Awesome chapter dude! Can't wait to see what happens!

5273709 thx! Goin to wait for some more feedback before I jump right in though.

5279452 that's perfectly fine.

Best story i've ever read! Hope you continue soon.

I can't wait for the next chapter

5950170 alright! Feedback has been solidly positive! I will finish this chapter, and move to the next!

5963499
4240813
4240822
4240832
4240864
4242572
4262201
4296469
4417219
4467270
4901708
5190930
5614701
Replying to everyone to ever comment on this story, (that's alot! Geez!) I am going to update this real soon, along with my other stories. Enjoy your eye-food sometime soon.

6034652 wow *Gets a shot gun out and shoots Jordan(Venturian)* Papa Ocachallu Rules

6572738 thank you! For the past year or so, I've been doing ALOT of thinking, the revival of this fic should happen by the end of December.

Are you going to continue this

7072281 yes. It's just taking much, much, much, much, MUCH longer than expected.

So, is this ever going to continue?
I used to watch a lot of VenturianTale and want to see this continue.

11334614
So, there’s a short answer, and there’s a long answer.

The short answer: Probably Not.

The long answer: this story was given to me a long, LONG time ago by a different account with which I was a friend of at the time, who was falling out of the fandom. This was back just riiiight before Venturian had hit their prime, and I was still watching them back in middle school/early high school. Nowadays, though? I haven’t watched their content in years, and if I did, the only thing I think I’d take enjoyment in again is their Skyrim run. I was torn between continuing as respects to the friend account, which I think is long dead, or letting it lie here as I can’t stomach writing an insert about people I haven’t kept up with in a long, long time. I say that all in past-tense, because I haven’t written in any capacity in a long time and I’ve fallen out of even MLP proper, now keeping up with choice fics that I think are just solid narrative in their own right.

There is a small, but still existent chance I return eventually. I’m not going to lie, though, I wouldn’t count on it.

Login or register to comment