• Published 4th Apr 2012
  • 1,880 Views, 12 Comments

Negotiations - Little Solarflare

  • ...
0
 12
 1,880

Bananas

The ambassadors to Equestria were perhaps the most powerful and influential beings in the land. Each one represented a different faction and race, with the dominant and most numerous being the equines whom had flourished under the rule of Celestia. Then came the Zebras of Zebrica, the closest cousins of the Ponies, ruled under Ethiop the divine. Speaking in Rhyme, their lives were near identical to those of Equestria. Finally came the Griffons. Mighty and warlike, they like the pegasus once value martial prowess, though peace had been maintained between the pony folk and and Griffons for over 500 years under the careful rule of Celestia.

Finally came the dragons, the largest and most feared of all creatures, here to negotiate on their terms and theirs only. However at every summit they had submitted to the will of the co-rulers of Equestria for reasons unknown.

Despite all this, the ambassadors of the races were all hugging each other in fear as they watched the scene unfold in horror. All with the exception of a large eight legged dragon, whom continued to stare blankly into space and chew on the royal curtains.

The Moon Princess glared at the leaders, the room vibrating under immeasurable power and wrath. Her sister on the other hoof, had her face on the table surface, uncaring of what was to happen next.

The ambassadors whimpered in fear as the lunar deities drew closer...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Extremely early that morning

Luna was flying through the moonlit skies of Equestria.
She smiled.
Everywhere was the sound of stamping hooves and cheers of adoration. “Luna! Luna!” A mass of Ponies were cheering for her. As she looked into the distance, a banner had been held up in her honour stating, “Welcome Back Princess Luna!”. Her heart fluttered with joy.
She circled around the crowd and descended gracefully. A young spotted foal with a pirate hat appeared from the crowd and trotted up to her. “You’re my favourite princess EVER!” he exclaims, causing her to blush with pride.

She picks him up and hugs his little form.

As she looks up from her embrace, she noticed something was wrong. Where Pip should had been moments ago was replaced with a stuffed doll, and gone was the adoring crowd, instead, there was a rhythmic and incessant tapping noise.

Luna reluctantly opened her bloodshot eyes and her ears perked at the offending noise coming from her door.


“Come on Little Sister, Its your first council meeting in a thousand years! We do not want to be late!”

Luna groaned as she struggled to raise her head from her pillow. “Huh? Already?! But Tia, we had just lowered the moon less than two hours ago! We wish for a little more time to rest!”

The voice outside her door did not sound amused. “Luna, I had told you of this coming day for everyday of the past week. If you won’t wake up this instant, I’m afraid I’ll make you!”

Luna buried her head back under her sheets. “No... we wish to sleep longer.” she mutters drowsily.

The voice sighs, followed by a click as her bedroom door opened.

Luna groaned “I said, leave us alone Tia.” and with that, she dragged her quilts over her body.

Celestia however was undaunted. “RISE AND SHINE LITTLE SISTER!! ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!” She yelled with the force of twenty megaphones at the luxurious four poster bed.

The entire bed on which the lunar deity rested upon flipped under the force of the obnoxious traditional voice, with its occupant thrown indignantly on the floor in a heap. Celestia smiled smugly to herself.

“Ugh, What is your problem Tia?!!” Luna growled as she rose from the floor as the quilt fell from her head. Her horn had skewered the pillow she was resting on stuck firmly on her head. Celestia giggled at her sister’s discomfort. “Come on now Luna, we have a long day ahead of us.”
Luna continued to glare at her sister.

Celestia rolled her eyes and sighed. “Alright Luna, I’m sorry for shouting you out of bed....and I’m also sorry that Im about to your lazy flank across the Castle!”

With that, Luna felt a crushing force grip her and she began to float against her will outside her room.

All through the castle an angry shout could be heard.
“CELEEEEEESTIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The servants and guards all looked at each other and shrugged. This was going to be one of those days.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little later inside Canterlot Castle Entrance Hall...

The Royal Meeting room is one room which is sat by the highest dignitaries and lords from around Equestria and the world. It consists of a large round table and many luxurious seats, symbolising the equality and well-being of all, followed by an ornate room where sound and light are magically blocked from inside the room, making it the perfect place for secrets and negotiations to take place. Inside, the most highly trained of the Royal guard stand in attention, ready to deal with any threat to the Princesses or to the ambassadors themselves. The Idea is made practical. What happens in that room, stays within the room.
Usually.

However in that most auspicious of rooms that particular morning, not all was well....

Luna continued to stare daggers at her sister through baggy bloodshot eyes, whom casually lifted a cup of tea to her mouth and sipped. Celestia opens one eye and notices this. “Oh do grow up little sister!” Celestia says with a hint of annoyance. “You’re acting like a foal right now. The dignitaries from around different lands will be coming any moment and still your pouting at me like as though as I took your abacus away.”

Luna’s expression remained unchanged, though through her frazzled mane, one could notice her bottom left eyelid twitch. “You dragged me out of bed...”

Celestia again brought her cup of tea down in that annoying casual manner she always did. “It was necessary to get you out of bed dear sister!” she explained.

“..... all the way across the castle...in front of the servants and nobles,”

“To get here of course!” Celestia continued.

“....dunked me into a cold bath,”

“Well I needed you to be awake and with a clear mind!”
“....replaced my tomato juice with hot sauce...”

Celestia could barely keep herself from laughing out loud, however her composure remained that of concern. “Dear Sister, I was just making sure you are completely awake....”

“...Yes....I am awake...and I’m waiting for an apology from a certain somepony.” Luna finished bluntly.

Celestia raised her eyebrow “An apology, from whom little sister? I don’t believe anyone has done you any wrong this morning” She asked with careful deliberation whilst her hoof covered her wry smile. Luna’s expression began to darken. A guard coughed nervously and walked towards the sun princess, whispering into her ear.
She nods, “Thank you, I understand.”

With that, the guard returns to his post and stands to attention.

The room began to darken with eldritch energies as anger began to fuel the Lunar Princess. “Of all the cheek! And one makes me think why I had become Nigh-”

“Shhh, sister, the delegates are entering.” Celestia interrupted
Almost immediately the dark energies around Luna faded as she remembered the importance of this meeting for her. Luna sighed and put on her best poker face. The room lightened immediately to it’s usual cheerful brightness.

As on cue, the large golden doors leading to the meeting room opened inward, revealing the leaders and ambassadors of the races around Equestria. However, one particular delegate caught the attention of Luna. She leaned toward her sister and whispered in her ear. “Is... that ..dragon suppose to be here?”

Through the door entered a large 8 legged green beast. It looked blankly around sets its eyes on the royal sisters.

Celestia frowns.and whispers back “I’m not sure... I have never seen him...her..umm...it..before.”

Luna smiles at this newcomer and stands “Well met Dragon! We welcome thee to the summit! Pray tell, what be thy name?”

The dragon looks at her silently and, its eyes betraying no emotion.

Luna gulps. “Did I say anything wrong?” She thought to herself.

However to her surprise,the dragon Squawks and begins scratches itself, its tongue hanging out, completely oblivious to her.

Luna whispered furiously to her sister. “Is this some kind of sick joke??!” she demanded.
Celestia however gave her shrug. “I do not know myself dear sister, though the dragons never have really cared for the wellbeing of other creatures, this is either a blatant insult, or a new tactic they are attempting.” she replied.

Luna gestures to a waiting guard whom walks towards them. “Yes your highness?” The guard inquires. Luna gestures the guard closer before asking, “Who is that?” Before pointing to the green dragon of interest.
The guard looks carefully at the scratching dragon. “I do believe that’s ambassador ‘Crackles’” your majesty.

Luna stared at this ‘Crackles’, whom continued to stare blankly into space.

Celestia however nudged her, “Stay focused, the other ambassadors are coming.”

As with queue, the golden doors opened once more to reveal a crowned zebra. Celestia rises and bows. “Well met Ethiop”

The leader of the zebras returned the gesture. “Greetings to you too oh regent of the sun, much work needs to be said and done.”
He then turns to Luna. “So the rumours are true, the moon has returned, good as new!”

Luna smiled. “Yes, lord Ethiop, Tis indeed good to be back.”

The Zebra bows gracefully and takes his seat at the table. The door opens once more to reveal a very large and aged Griffon.

Lord Irvag of Griffhala, the land of the griffons. King and lord over his subjects. Celestia and Luna bow before his mighty presence, and he nodded back in acknowledgement. Standing over 6 foot tall, he towered over most of his subjects. His face bore the scars of numerous conflicts between the griffon clans before uniting them under his rule, including the loss of one eye. However, as aged as he was, his mind was still sharp, and if angered, a force to be reckoned with.


With that, the door closes.

Celestia nods to Luna whom stands and prepares to address the leaders. “FELLOW RULERS, LORDS AND AMBASSADORS!! WE-”

Celestia quickly poked her with her hoof under the table, interrupting her. Luna turns, her expression clearly annoyed. “What is it Tia?! Can’t you see that I’m-”

“Lower the Volume..” Celestia says through clenched teeth.

“Oh..”

Luna coughed nervously. “As I was Saying, Welcome to the Equestrian Summit, dear leaders.”

Irvag grumbled. “Then let us continue dear princess and not waste anymore time. Griffhala has much tending to, and I do not wish to be kept much longer than needed.”

Celestia, however expected this. “My dear Irvag, we appreciate your presence here today. We know you are extremely busy. Please just bear with us, and we try to finish this as quickly as possible.

Irvag hmphed. “Very well.”

Lord Ethiop scratched his chin. “There seems to be one missing amongst us, Dragon elder Stomper, the one who likes to fuss.”

“Yes... He was quite the angry one, hence the name. But Mr Crackles over i do not believe is the Ambassador for the dragon...” She glanced at crackles whom was simply chewing on the parchments and reports in front of him.

“....In fact, where is the ambassador?”

Suddenly a raucous and adolescent voice called out. “Yo, let me in, I’m Garble, Future leader of the dragons!”

Celestia stood. “Let him enter.” She commanded.
With that, the Golden doors swung open to reveal a rather small freckled red dragon. “Yo Wassup! Garble here, taking the place of old man Stomp. He said he wanted me to see the real world, so here I am taking his place as ambassador!”

Luna, unused to such brashness stood. “Young dragon, you are participating in the United Equestrian Summit! Show some courtesy and respect oh ‘future leader’, and take a seat!” Her words dripped with scorn.

The dragon rolled his eyes.
“Yeah, Whatever..” Upon noticing Crackles his arrogant expression became a confused one. “What the hay is he doing here?” he asked in surprise.
“We...are not sure ourselves..in fact..who let him in and how did he enter the castle?” Luna questioned. She looked toward the Royal guards whom all shrugged.

“ENOUGH OF THIS BICKERING!” Irvag roared. “I UNLIKE YOU LOT NEED TO BE ELSEWHERE, AND IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF WE START RIGHT AWAY!”

Everyone in the room looked back at him in surprise, the case of ‘Crackles’ forgotten, whom remained free to chew on the remaining quills in front of him.

Celestia lifted the reports with her magic. “Very well then, let us begin"

Irvag satisfied with the response sat back down his seat.
Garble shook his head. “sheesh, talk about mood swings..”

Irvag glared his one good eye at the teenage dragon whom promptly shut up.

Celestia nodded to Luna, whom returned the gesture. Celestia cleared her throat. “The first matter of interest to be addressed is the increase of parasprite incidents around our lands. In Equestria alone, there has been an 20% increase of such incidents in the past year, all which have been quarantined and contained. What say you Lord Ethiop?”

The Zebra lord stood. “Of the monsters small in size, our native land has not yet been touched by their bite, but should their numbers grow and crops devour, we will crush them with our might.” Celestia nodded and wrote down his report as he sat back down.

“What say you Lord Irvag?”

The old Griffon rose stiffly. “Griffhala is not directly affected, rather more through the loss of trade between our borders. However should Equestria need an assistance against this threat, my people would be more than happy to lend a claw”

Celestia smiled to the old Lord. “Thank you Lord Irvag, that shall be noted and remembered.”
With a grunt he sat back down.

Luna gives a wry smile to Garble. "I suppose you haven't dealt with such problems have you young one?!". Luna inquired

The teen dragon however simply blows her a raspberry. "Pfft. You namby pamby ponies can't even handle a few flies. If it were us dragons, we would have burned the whole lot of them, quick and easy!".
Luna rolled her eyes at the dragon’s brashness, "How typical of them" she thought to herself in disdain.

Should those 'few flies', should they learn to eat gems and meat, would leave the dragons without food. Little did they know, the more exposure to harm the parasprite experience, the more resistant they grow with each generational gap and in their case, it was usually in half a day. As a result, if the dragons simply tried to 'burn the flies' they could be facing with the possibility of an all-devouring, adorable and fireproof swarm within two days. Then, the dragons would be truly helpless as they would be able to do nothing but watch the little critters devour their hoards of treasure in seconds.

Banishing the thought aside Luna decided to play the diplomat. "Of course!" she said with a fake smile. "All beings know and fear the might of the dragons"

This comment seemed to please the young dragon whose chest swelled with pride.

Celestia coughed loudly in annoyance, breaking their conversation. “Anyway Item two: The increased illegal salt trade between the Griffhala and Equestria.

Irvag raised his eyebrow. “That issue is not of my concern Princess. It is not the problem of the griffon if your ponies cannot control their drunken addictions.” he replies emotionlessly

“My dear Irvag, I beg to differ. It was never a problem until you griffons promoted this substance into this land, we ponies had always used a pinch in our baking. Instead, your griffons had shown its intoxicating qualities from simply ingesting the salt. I’d say this is your concern and part of your responsibility to remedy it!” Luna answered back angrily.

Irvag rose to his full height, towering above all others. “My dear Moon Princess,” his voice drips with scorn. “Do you really think I care of drunkenness? For the creator’s sake, let your ponies revel in a bit of rowdy fun!”

“This ‘fun’ thou speakest of results in at least a few dozen ponies hospitalised each month! In fact there has been a few deaths resulting from drunken accidents! A pony died last month because he could not discern a train from a tree!”

The Zebra lord stood. “That with the Moon I agree, We cannot allow this addiction to run free. Action needs to be done by the your kind, lest the relations between the our nations unwind.”

Irvag sat back down, wary that the support lay with the Princess. “Very well,” he hmped “I will look into this matter personally.”

Garble, stretched and lay on his chair, his legs crossed on the table. “Pfft, you four legs can’t even handle a bit of salt? You ponies are more pathetic than I thought!” He laughs uproariously.

Irvag chuckles.

Celestia sighed, knowing what was about to descend and lifted her cup of tea to her mouth and sipped.

Luna rose on her hooves. “How Dare you insult us you pathetic, half grown, whelp! If it were not the respect we had for thee father, we would have long since thrown you out!!”

The teenage dragon smiled smugly in response, enraging her further, “Pfft, If old man were here, he would have crushed all of you for talking back. You try anything and I’m telling my old man.” With that he stuck his tongue out to the her.

Luna’s body tensed and her eyes narrowed.

Celestia rolled her eyes. “Here we go...
Celestia closed her eyes and formed a link into her sister’s mind. “Little Sister, please just let it go. There is no point in making a foal of yourself in front of an insolent and ignorant dragon.”

Luna replied angrily, “This little upstart needs to learn his place!”
Celestia intimated with a sense of urgency. “Just calm down before you give the other ambassadors any wrong ideas!”

Irvag began to laugh.
It was first very quiet, and slowly began to grow in volume.

The other ambassadors and Luna looked at him in concern, however Celestia banged her head on the table in frustration.

As the laughing grew, Celestia felt her hopes of a smooth meeting wither and fade away. Whenever the old Griffon laughed , it was generally a sign a fight was about to start, or he was about to do something devious.

The Griffon stands Guffawing, and points his claw towards Garble.
“Oh the little dragon is cute! He’s going to cry to daddy when told off by a mean blue pony!” With that he begins to laugh uproariously.

Garble, rose to his feet in fury. “Oh yeah Feather-Brain? Why don’t you come say that in my face?!” he challenged spiking out his forked tongue.
Irvag put his claws back and taunted, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Ooooh Widdle dragon is all angry now, I’m soooo scared”
Garble’s draconic eyes narrowed. “Bring it you oversized chicken!”

Irvag immediately stopped laughing and rose to his feet, standing a full head taller than the dragon. “What did you just call me?” His voice lowered, becoming dangerous.

Ethiop noticing this stood. “Please friends just let this go, this taunting and childishness shall end our friendships so!”

Irvag growled. “We were never friends with the firebombs in the first place!”

Garbles replied arrogantly. “Pfft you griffons were nothing more than large chickens who had a little brain power, and you stripey, learn to talk properly before telling me what to do!”

Ethiops cheeks flushed in Indignation “To you oh dragon of such small size, It is a pitiful sight before my eyes!”

Irvag laughs at the zebras discomfort. “My dear Ethiop, be a gentlecolt and say orange!”

Ethiop, not understanding of this trickery began to speak right into the trap “If the word you wish me to say is orange, I shall speak so with without pause or..”
The Zebra lord paused and thought long and hard. Suddenly it dawned on him.
His eyes widened whilst his pupils shrunk. The Zebra lord became silent. His anger could be felt growing.

Garble and Irvag at the same time began to laugh and point at the now fuming Zebra lord. The lord now glares at the Griffon. “You do not know the power with which you toy,” He warns Irvag before turning to the dragon, “and you are nothing more than an insolent little boy!”

Luna looked urgently to Celestia. “Do something before they start a war dear sister!”

Celestia stands. “Please, dear ambassadors, we are here to solve problems, not make them.”

The Zebra lord continued to glare at the dragon. “Begun this foalish quarrel, the insolent dragon has, clearly one this young lacks any moral!”

Irvag rolled his eyes. “Oh please my dear Celestia, we had never achieved anything of note in these past summits. I simply cannot see why we should continue such pointless meeting year after year. They have been nothing more than a waste of time!”

Celestia paused for a moment in thought. “Then please explain Lord Irvag, why you have not brought the issue up earlier in the previous summits.”

The Old griffon sighed. “The reason why I had bothered to attend these charades, is because of my respect for you and your sister, oh princess of the sun. Under your rule, you have achieved an era of peace, spanning millenia after your triumph over the Mad king Discord. Something that no other ruler in history has even come close to doing, nor will any other do so ever. For that reason alone, I am willing to support you in your meetings, no matter what my misgivings be.”
With that, the old Griffon bows to her.

Celestia gave a surprised look to the old Griffon, before smiling. “Then I thank you for this support lord Irvag, may our people never quarrel with one another.” She replies with a hint of gratefulness in her voice.

Ethiop regained his calm composure. “Perhaps it is we who was carried away, let us forget the wrongs which were dealt this day.” He turned his head to the griffon whom nodded in acknowledgement.

Hope began to return to Celestia once more. “Maybe this won’t be so bad after all-

“AHHAHAHAH! The cyclops turns out he’s all sappy for a pony!” Garble cackles out loud.

Said hope fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces.

Irvag’s wings rose in anger, he pointed a claw at the ambassador. “It is about time I belt some respect into your tongue, dragon. Your colleague over there makes a better diplomat than the likes of you!"

The royal guards tensed though their faces betrayed no emotion. The moment Irvag would leave his seat ensured a hoof to the head as well as a one way trip back to Griffhala.
One of the guards exited the room. A fire extinguisher and a medical team may be required.

Crackles squawked and continued to scratch himself, maintaining that blank expression he always sported.

Garble's eyes narrowed, "I'd love to see you try, Chicken!"

Luna rose from her seat. "Please fair ambassadors, do not quarrel over such petty matters!"

Garble continued to death state the griffon. "Stay out of this grandma..."

Celestia facehoofed.

Of all the things to say to her little sister.

This was the Worst. Possible. Thing.

The Royal guards decided that abandoning post would be best for now, forming a defensive position as a Unicorn guard set up a forcefield around them. Duty was one thing, Luna’s wrath was another.

The room began to darken, and hell hath no fury for what they had just unleashed.

Garble looked around nervously, “umm what’s happening?” his voice losing all its previous arrogance, replaced with fear. His haughty attitude promptly crushed.
Ethiop and Irvag simply watched on in awe.

“How dare you....” Luna’s voice was suddenly quiet, and dangerous.

Crackles continued chewing the curtains and began sniffing the air for some unseen object, oblivious to what the scene unfolding his very eyes.

Luna had taken to the air, lightning and wind surrounding her. Her eyes glowing orbs of power.

“YOU INSOLENT LITTLE WHELP! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING FIRE STARTER! NOT ONLY DO YOU RUIN THIS MEETING, BUT YOU MANAGE TO INSULT US. DO WE LOOK OLD TO THEE?! HOW DARE THEE CALL US THY ELDERLY MATERNAL BENEFACTOR!!”

The once rich red scales of Garble had turned deathly white.
“..eep.” he manages to croak weakly

DO WE LOOK OLD TO YOU?!”

“no....”

“DO YOU STILL CONSIDER THIS MEETING TO BE A JOKE?!”

“Yes...I mean no, I mean -please-dont-kill-meeee” The Dragon covered his face in fear.

“SINCE THE DRAGONS HAVE NOT ONLY FAILED TO CONTRIBUTE TO PAST SUMMITS, BUT CONTINUED TO MAKE THEMSELVES A NUISANCE YEAR AFTER YEAR, AS IS RECOUNTED TO ME BY MY DEAR SISTER, WE HEREBY BAN THE DRAGONS FROM ATTENDING FURTHER SUMMITS OR MEETINGS IN FUTURE!”

Garble managed a weak smile, a hint of his former arrogance returning. “Thats...cool," Luna glared at him ".Can-I-leave-now-please?” he squeaked in panic under her gaze.

Luna’s eyes reverted to it’s usual light blue hue as she descended back to the ground. However, her eyes were still cried for justice. “...Yes...we shall let you go....”

The Dragon gave a sigh of relief.

Luna began to smile creepily as her pupils began to shrink as something ticked in her mind.
“But first, we would like to ask you a parting question.”

He gulped.

“Do you like Bananas?”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Celestia glared at her sister as Luna began laugh insanely. “Stop imitating my old solutions to problematic subjects dear sister” she said with a huff of annoyance.

The Royal guards were using shifting an unconscious Lord Irvag and Ethiop out of the room.

Luna stopped laughing. “Oh sister, our good ambassadors will not even remember a single event or word which had transcended today, after all we had placed false memories into their minds have we not?”

Celestia sighed. “I know, that when they wake up, they won’t even remember who Garble is. It’s just that, was it really necessary to do what we had done to that young dragon?”

Luna gave her sister an mischievous smile. “Eeyup.”

“You do know that we are going to have to explain his ‘disappearance’ to his father?” Celestia emphasized with annoyance

“I know” Luna smiled.

“But dear big sister, He will take our explanation or suffer my consequences.”

Celestia raised her eyebrow. “And these consequences are?” She asked curiously.

“He will be joining his son for a wonderful century on the Moon.”

"I...see" Celestia said slowly, not knowing whether to be scared or proud of her sister.

"There only remains one question dear sister." Celestia states in a matter of fact.

"and what would that be?" Luna questioned.

"What should with do with THAT?!!" She points her hoof at the large eight legged beast, which began to bite large wooden chunks out of the meeting table, despite the efforts of the royal guard to shoo it away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of all the previous summits experienced by Celestia, she had to admit, this was one which had gone surprisingly well. Not only did the Nations of Zebrica and Griffhala agree to work together with Equestria in reducing the parasprite threat and the eradication of the illegal salt trade, but also in the first time in Centuries, the dragons had mysteriously complied with a few requests from Celestia, though the reason why was unknown to all but two sisters.

With Luna’s return, Celestia now knew that she was the missing key in her diplomatic meetings. Her way of ‘convincing’ has proven to be rather effective to normally stubborn leaders.

Perhaps, future negotiations shall prove to be very interesting...

Comments ( 12 )

So i have a pile of fruit right?
Yea apples and grapes and bananas.
But then I add a single carrot. It is now a pile of vegetables.

Luna is so epic. And Crackle is best dragon.

Not bad, not bad at all, :twilightblush: - glad to help, this is a great idea and story, though maybe I'm more of a pre-reader? I'm not sure myself what the differences are :derpytongue2:

An entertaining read.

Luna is best pony.

This was a fun read. Trollestia (hot sauce instead of tomato juice? Brilliant), hilarious dialogue, orange, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN, yeah.

406250

lol doesnt matter in the end. once again, thanks for the help :twilightsmile:

406510

I'm glad you enjoyed it :scootangel:

Mwhahaha i actually enjoy it proofreading this and see that you don't mention me thank you skittles (troll mode off)

HILLLARIOUS (note to self learn how to spell hillarious properly) HAVE A MOUSTACE OR 5 :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

this is going to be read very soon for two reasons...first, the epic covert picture and second, the news article within the cover image saying 'Exploded twice'

Ouch.
I've watched enough anime to know it's never a good idea to call a lady in charge old, particularly one as powerful as Luna.
Crackle is best uninvited ambassador.

Login or register to comment