• Published 6th Apr 2014
  • 1,235 Views, 39 Comments

The D.R.A.G.O.N. Intiative - Stardust Speedster



Lost in Space. Feral and Wild. Bloodlust. The abandoned creatures who were thrust into space and forgotten from the public have been causing trouble. Just as that occurs, new students Twilight Sparkle and Spike become part of the new intiatives.

  • ...
1
 39
 1,235

A Queen?

My Queen

Nova sighed in frustration. He was tired of being forced to work with those barbaric aliens. Walking down a corridor, he had a little time to think for himself."How pathetic, that I have to work with those monsters. They show no honor as a guard like myself was shown to uphold. They use brute force, then feast on their enemies! I greatly question my queen's pact with their leader..."While he took a moment to stop before the two guards in front of him, before giving off the guard's salute. Without delay, the two smaller dragons opened the grand doors to the throne room, where the blue drake quickly stepped inside. On the throne sat a dark figure, staring intently at Nova.

"Ahh...so my captain returns. Was the raid successful?" a female voice uttered, belonging to the figure. Nova bowed deeply, then walked just in front of her.

"Yes, my lady. I've sent the other guards to salvage the cargo remaining, and most of it is already stored in the barracks."

"Excellent, Captain. Once again, you've proven your valor for your kingdom. We are now one step closer to reaching our goal," the queen grinned. "Then, we will take control of the Equestria, and the people who've deserted us for so many years will finally feel our wrath!" The drake nodded. His queen's plan was simple, yet effective. But he still had something on his mind that he needed to get out.

"My lady, may I ask you a question?" he spoke slowly. The queen looked down at him, then replied.

"Of course, Captain Nova. What is it?"

"Why have you put me on missions with the warriors from that colony of aliens? Not to insult you, but I can handle the raid missions perfectly well by myself, without the help of those...beings." Nova asked, looking up in earnest. The Queen immediately glared down at him, with a hard look.

"In the alliance I have arranged with their queen, we allow them to take the crew members, while we have any backup they can spare. If we do not hold this bargin, either we will have too little soldiers or them as enemies once more. You are prehaps the only soldier here who will not bicker with them, so you must follow them. Do I make myself clear?" she asked.

"I...understand," Nova said, still a bit angry. He wishes he could just infultrate Equestria himself, to end this madness. But that won't bring her mind back.

"You are dismissed, Captain." she added, sighing. The drake saluted, then began to walk out.

"As you wish," he called out, then quietly said to himself, "...sister."

Class is Open!

Everypony sat around in the classroom, waiting for the proffesor to arrive. Among them, Spike, Fluttershy, Twilight, and Pinkie all looked around, wondering where he was. Twilight checked her watch again for the fifth time.

"I can't belive it, he's forty-three seconds late! Something terrible must have happned." Twilight cringed, worry in her eyes. Spike rolled his eyes at this usual bout of fear of tardiness.

"Um, I don't think anything's happned to the Prof. in forty-three seconds, Twilight," Fluttershy said softly. Twilight started to look around, while breathing heavily.

"Look, calm down, Twi. He probably just went to the colt's room or something. Don't hurt yourself, everything will be fine." Spike said soothingly, making her slow her breath down a little bit. Just as she started to calm down, the door opened, for a young stallion to step into the room.

He was pretty skinny, with a dull gray coat much like the Peg they met earlier, and had thick, messy black hair much like Spike's. His eyes were a deep purple, just like his bowtie that went with the simple white T-shirt he wore. He had a noticiable long black goatee, with a real twisted look about it. Behind him were a pair of wings as well. As he walked into the room, he smiled easily, then sat down on the teacher's desk, hooves propped on the chair behind it.

"Am I late for class?" he asked cooly. The students looked at each other, then shrugged.

"Be glad the Prof.'s late, man, or you would be screwed!" One stallion laughed. The stallion just smirked, then asked,

"So, I've heard that teacher's a total idiot." he whispered loudly. That got many, including Spike, to laugh. "He doesn't even know what he's doing. What an ass!" he chuckled. A few of the students laughed harder than before.

"Sounds like it, man. This class will suck! I'm just gonna slide through this entire thing, and get notes from the uppers. Ha, the Prof. will never know." One stallion, named Hard Core laughed out loud. "What's your name, dude?"

"Oh, my name is Stardust Speedster. Also known as the ass who's teaching this class." Speedy replied, laughing. Everyone immediately shut up, including a very nervous Hard Core. The stallion sat up right, looking around the room, where his eyes fell right on Spike.

"Well, well, well. I get to teach the brawler. Hello there, Spike!"

Author's Note:

A rather short chapter, so here's a picture of what Spike looks like! So, who do you think Nova's Queen is? And who are the mysterious aliens they consort with? Take a guess, any guess! Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 7 )

I think the link to the Spike pic is broke. Anyway, a bit short but sheds a little little on the enemies of sort in this story.

Nice, but short.
Keep it up bruh.

Spike the Brawler:moustache:

4438307 Oh, shoot. I'll fix that tonight. I'm planning on making the chapter longer, because this was pretty short. Thanks for pointing that out!

Comment posted by Frostbite4 deleted Nov 25th, 2017

Great chapter. Excellent story, my friend. Keep writing chapters, I want to see what happens next. :rainbowwild:

Is this story cancelled?

Login or register to comment