• Published 18th Mar 2014
  • 4,429 Views, 145 Comments

Equestria's Prototype - Vladimir



What if there was more than just Alex Mercer that gained the virus? What if there had been a boy getting caught by the virus as well? Prototype is owned by Activision, Oc's are either mine.

Comments ( 34 )

The picture reminds me of Kalameet...

4135396 It is Kalameet...

4135650

I KNEW IT!!!

*summoning Phantom DragonSlayer Ornstein*

4135886 . . . I...what?

4135960

Hmm... you appear to not know of summoning, implying that you've never actually played Dark Souls, despite knowing who Kalameet is...

Odd...

4136129 I do. I just wonder why you were going to summon such an obsolete character, such as Ornestein instead of Artorias or something.

4136240

Because Ornstein is literally called "Dragonslayer Ornstein", having slain dragons, whereas Artorias just walked in a pit for a few years, broke his arm, and died.

... In conclusion,I think I know what I'm saying when I say I prefer Ornstein, thank you very much.

4136569 Eh, to each their own.

4139004

Quite agreeable you are, good sir, quite agreeable indeed.

We should have tea sometime.

4140905 Mmm. Quite my good man. Ahababababababa.

4236553 Hm....good show my good man. Good show. I feel sighly overjoyed and pretty damn proud that you have pointed out a few flaws that were planning on being corrected later on as the story took time to grow, although, I do believe I might end up redoing this one as well as a few others to make it, more enjoyable. And the ranting thing? Never apologize for that! It is a good piece of "fresh air" as they say to know someone likes my story so much, that they would go the distance to point it all out from where the evolved starts and ends. I hope that the story isn't as bad as you point out though, and while I do not have an editor and proof reader, that is because I do not use another program to write stories, but FimFiction itself is my writing tablet. However, I DO plan on using Google Docs for a few later stories and possibly a few later chapters of the stories I am currently making.
Had you managed to read this short-ish rant, thank you for your support in reading my work. I hate to see people being put off by my stories, but I can understand WHY they are.
And, as always, I hope to see you in later chapters and hopefully gain some good news about my stories.

4297515 is...Is that a good thing?

It's so bad. Couldn't even get through the prologue. Sentences are to choppy and nothing makes sense. No downvote, but no upvote. Keep trying.

4415128 Why thank you.

4415514 ya, np. Good luck man. Go try reading some other stories on the cite. Might help ya. Diaries of a madman is excellent.

4448840 I'll be sure to do that :pinkiesmile:

4719436 Welcome~!
Though, to be honest, this was NEVER going to be a serious story! It was meant to be silly, awkward, and outright strange. I put one of the silliest series together with one of the serious, and THIS is what you gets!
Have fun!

4735060 Neither did I! :pinkiehappy:
please no....
:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

4932325 Hunter are the one that are creepy and wrong looking. Brawlers are the badass one that are actually scary and deadly.

4932568 Okay, I know which is which, I just haven't played the games in...close to a year now

5466073 Indeed my fine fellow, indeed.
5570029 You have a morgue?! I have one too! But, all jokes and jibes aside, it wasn't meant to be all long paced and Boooooriiiing! Nah, I'm just messin' with ya'! At the time it seemed long to me, so I went with it, aside from the fact that mistakes are usually due to my keys not working right, or I miss the lettering, sentencing, etc., y'know?

After reading this story I only have a few words to say..............................................
................................
...............................
The lust is real!

Well, the story is good, though highly rushed. The, ah, romance, should take at least a few chapters per character, as a relationship shouldn't be rushed. These tings take time, after all. The power suite of Griphyx is a bit much, I'll admit, though workable. By the way, given what was said in this last chapter, how could Griphyx have been infected, given the he's a Soul?

will u continue this story?

is this story alive?

When's the update coming up

When's the update coming up

NmB

This is super cringe and poorly written yet the premise is so outlandish it’s entertaining and quite fun to read.

Great story, will it get any more updates?

Login or register to comment