• ...
13
 24
 1,143

Nemesis

THANK YOU THUNDER SEETHE FOR PROOFREADING!

I crouched, ready to pounce at this irate griffin that apparently had forced money from the small, grey filly. That sparked my anger, I creeped over to the griffin, a wild smile masked my feelings. Except for the teeth, they were all canines, another mutation of Green Flu. "Did you know that no one likes a**holes." I said, with a feminine voice. The griffin turned around, and her face was priceless, her eyes furrowed and I knew what my ears were about to endure. "GET THE **** OUT OF HERE YOU THING!"

"Considering what I just said, and what I WANT to do. I would be a hypocrite, so I will give you a choice. Give that Filly's money back and apologize, or I can.... persuade." I said, my words full to the brim with venom. My response was a claw slash, right across the cheek. "Okay I am in a REALLY good mood, run, or I will persuade." Another claw slash, she had no idea. With a loud scream I pounced from the dumpster. The Griffin had no chance of evading me, she was pinned right under me. I raised my claws in the air and began to slash at this Griffin's chest. She screamed in pain, and threw me the coin purse. Seeing I had won, I grabbed the Coin Purse with my bloodied claws.

I looked around for that filly. I saw her, hiding under a grey pegasus, with wandering eyes. I walked towards the little filly, holding the Coin Purse out. She backed away frightened, but her mother approached me, eyes full of both fear, and anger. She snatched it quickly, then flew off with the small filly in her front hooves. I looked to the others, only seeing fear and awe. Celestia, however had a stern look upon her. "I can understand that she did a crime. But what you did was intolerable!" She shouted, using a tone that nearly tore my hood off my sweat shirt.

"Hey, she asked for it. Besides, was she convicted of crimes before ?"

My words hit home, as evident by her eyes softening. "Yes, she is a criminal. But I will have the Equestrian Guard keep an eye on you. I don't want this happening ever again. Even if somepony deserves it."

"Yes Celestia." I said, I turned and walked away towards the forest from which I had awoken in. I wanted to search for to see if anything came along with me to this world, and to hunt. My prayers were heard as I smelled a squirrel, I followed the smell silently, untill coming upon the furry mammal devouring a acorn. I flanked it silently untill I was within arms length. I rose my claws, and brought them down upon the squirrel. Sending blood splattering over the ground. Holy s***, this squirrel's blood and flesh smelled like heaven. I wasted no time in devouring the squirrel's meat, I left the rest of the squirrel for other animals to enjoy.

And much to my surprise I smelt two scents that made my blood run cold. One smelled of sugar, the other smelled like that griffin. I followed the scents, hopping from branch to branch in this cliche forest. As I jumped from the branch of a weeping willow I found the two scents mingling around a cluster of rocks. I glided down and landed on one of the rocks, feeling the jolt of a improper landing. Luckily it only busted the cut on my cheek back open. I growled in annoyance as I walked around the rock cluster, looking for a continuation of the scents. My nose led me to a cave mouth, suspicious I turned on my I.S which is basically the 'infected eyesight'. I peered into the cave. It was as I had suspected, the griffin was there, but something else was there.

The realization drop-kicked me in the face. Sugar-scent= Witch. My eyes widened in shock as I saw who the Witch was. Amanda, my bi**hy, moody ex. Lord have mercy on that griffin's soul

Comments ( 14 )

Okay New chapter should be up. Sorry that it's short, but I am a tiny little bit braindead. Also thanks to thunderseethe for proofreading!

ANy comments, suggestions ?

There's a space in my name :pinkiehappy:

Thunder Seethe*

I'll get to it here soon. A bit busy right now!

You know, this isn't too bad. Why are people thumbing it down? I don't get why they could hate it...

i will be posting the new chapter today, along with a another, and a new story.

Yeah it is rather interesting.

whats going on with this story? No updates in a while :raritydespair::raritycry:

Thunder i sent you the latest chapter to proffread.

Oh... I'll get to it ASAP! Sorry, haven't exactly been spending too much time on my email...

Dude, by the comments, I think there's supposed to be a chapter three by now.

BEEN VERY SIDETRACKED

Login or register to comment