• Member Since 19th Aug, 2013
  • offline last seen Oct 26th, 2015

Air Heart


T

Waking up in a trashed hotel room in Los Pegasus, with no memory of the past four days, Vinyl, Octavia, Lyra and Carrot Top attempt to piece together what happened, avoid the authorities and the mob after them, and find their missing friend along the 2500 miles they have to drive to get back home, all while stealing 50 million bits worth of gold.

Los Pegasus is a hell of a place.

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 7 )

Ok great story so far. I like the hangover crossover idea. I dont realy like carot top smoking tho because its preety unesesary.

This sounds like a shit storm of a time awaits them. Cant wait for more! :pinkiehappy:

4258631 given its inspired by the hangover, fear and loathing in las vegas and this fic: long story short, things went down, I can guarantee shit will hit the fan.

4258653 Good Good, :moustache:
Also I still have failed the read that fic, its in my 'to read' but I just cant bring myself to read it yet. :facehoof:

4258675 its a decent fic, has a lot of sarcasm and the five of them making depreciative comments about each other, and getting into fights. also not any proper vinyl tavi shipping which is sad, but its a good story. highly amusing.

Avoid the cops.
lol thats not something you ever want to have to hear. :rainbowlaugh:

wat lol.

"I don't know, 'well shit', 'that's a problem' 'oh Celestia, the horror, the horror', any of those would work," I replied sarcastically.
"I'm not one of the flower mares," Carrot top said dismissively.

lol

Also thats not an emotional response to ones baby being damaged. There where far too few curses and swears. Not to mention you forgot the howling sobs of pain and sorrow. And the tears that could flood. And the boiling, snarling rage of a pissed off owner.

Also also great chapter. I think there was something else but I forgot.
Ow yeah!!

Makes me wish I wasn't driving.

LOL :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment