• Published 26th Feb 2014
  • 535 Views, 29 Comments

Skin Deep - jmj



Collab with Dainn. Rarity is a year older, a year wiser, and a year ... uglier. When your entire life has been based on appearances, what's a girl to do?

  • ...
6
 29
 535
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

This is exactly where we last left off, right?
Guess it's time for us to put our thinking caps back on and get back into writing this out, hmm?

Fight smarter, not harder Rarity; you're a smart mare, you can figure this out.

Always fun to watch somepony descend into madness.

When is she going to skin Sweetie Bell and wear her hide as a mask?

I love how Sweetie Belle wants to maintain the sisterly bond with Rarity. Please tell me this will have a nice ending for them both... :fluttercry:

4012685

Its labeled 'Dark' and has Rarity's cutie mark with a bloody cut as a picture. Somebodies going to get made into a dress. Sweetie Belle will be lucky to make it out alive and Rarity is probably going to commit suicide or end up in an asylum.

Rarity: "It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!"
Scootaloo: "Let me out! Even *I* know that orange completely clashes with your mane!"

Looks like Rarity's descent into madness has begun and Sweetie Belle is about to be a witness to it. I pray that she will remain safe during the events to come.

4013690 knowing jmj's sadistic writing style, it's unlikely that anyone will survive this.

It was the kind of noise that could eat at one’s mental stability.

Uh oh.

Aww dang, what a place to leave off. This story makes my skin crawl. :raritywink:

jmj

10820492
Dainn and I were working on this. I think we both just stopped caring about it. I should have posted it when it was finished instead of as chapters. I don't plan on finishing it.

10820558
Will it be marked as canceled then?

jmj

10820637
I haven't 100% decided yet. Like Pinkamenace II Society, sometime I want to finish it.

10820739

sometime I want to finish it.

If you do, I'll be here. 👀

Login or register to comment