• Published 23rd Feb 2014
  • 7,275 Views, 27 Comments

Cutie Mark Crusaders: Futa Fillies - Homerunchase



When the CMC come across a cave filled with a treasure that many mares wish they had, they initially have no idea what they are doing. Along the way, romances will be made, weird fetishes discovered, and a lot of bucking.

  • ...
47
 27
 7,275
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Good read. I feel yeah man about the school thing, gotta get that education

I loned it all it was a awesome read an sweet .I cant wait to see what happens next.

I fel like you really need to expand on the sex scenes. One paragraph isn't gunna cut it at all. :facehoof:

The scene near the beginning where the CMC find the slime could have been milked for suspense. The CMC could have tried to escape and then, when all seems hopeless, Sweetie faintly remembers a spell Twi taught her long ago.

Oh, please, for the love of God, continue this! I want to read the seven-pony orgy!

I agree with most of the other commentators, I would love to see this touching yet sexy tale continue.:fluttercry:
please at least consider adding more chapters to this amazing story. :pinkiesad2: :raritycry: :raritydespair:

Okay one the stories chapters from 1-4 were good, two the sex scenes could be dragged out maybe more descriptions of the acts and a bit more senual words could help, but contrary to that the short sex scenes makes the reader want more so great work cause your making me want more. Finally thank you for writing an interesting story.

Login or register to comment