• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 750 Views, 0 Comments

Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatch 4 - JusSonic



The MLP cast are back on Celebrity Deathmatch with new fights, co-starring Optimus Prime of Transformers fame and the return of the Dome of Devastation.

  • ...
20
 0
 750

Chapter 1

The fanfiction you are about to read is a work of total fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the creators' imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals is entirely coincidental. This story does not reflect the views or opinions of any actual person or pony seen in it.

...Anyway, it's either just CLAY or CARTOONS!

We now see a ring in the middle of the arena, rebuilt yet again, as a familiar man spoke up. We see pictures of the fighters as he does.

"An Autobot Leader takes on a semi-heroic pirate"

"Who will prevail when mad science clashes with mad sorcery?"

"And three terrible trios try to tear each other apart in a three-way three-member tag team match"

"Folks, prepare yourself for some gut turning, bucking fun on this show which we loved to call..".

The show's title appears onscreen.

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH!

We got to a familiar host who was speaking in the booth with his pal, the former spoke, "Welcome to Celebrity Deathmatch folks, we are back once again in Equestria for another round of madness and gore! I am Johnny Gomez."

"And I'm Nick Diamond," Nick exclaims eagerly.

"And I'm Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie bounces in happily, speaking to the camera. "I love you all, though I can't see it! Do you love me!? Come on! Tell me!!!"

"Relax, Pinkie, they are at home watching this."

"Awww! I wanted to hear them!!!"

"Folks, if you relax last time we aired in Ponyville, we have yet another explosion, namely when there was an out of control fireworks mania that totaled the stadium." Johnny explains to the camera, recalling as to what happened when they were here the last time.

"And I got the short end of the death stick when I said 'schmoodled'! I have to take all the ponies in Equestria to the biggest, fanciest, most expense place to treat them all!" Ncik complains to the camera, "Doing so is doing murder on my salary budget; Aargh!"

"We should do it again sometime!" Pinkie exclaims to Nick happily. "That was a great time!"

"Not on your life."

"Okay, moving on, we got the place rebuilt, removing any explosives, fireworks and tighten up security to try out best to make it that it won't happened the fourth time." Johnny remarks to the camera sternly.

"Fourth time's the charm, right? Or is it fun?" Pinkie giggles happily as the hosts laugh.

We now see the match-ups with the hosts introducing them.

Fight 1

We see pictures of the first two fighters as Johnny explains, "Our first fight pits lovers of Princess Celestia in a grudge match. We got Jack Silver, the roughest pirate in the Equestrian Seas and the father of Twilight's colt-friend Ben Mare, going against the leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime."

"Damn! First time we got someone who isn't from Equestria!" Nick exclaims impressed at Optimus. "I wonder how we pull that off?"

"Suggestions of course," Pinkie exclaims happily. "And there's going to be fireworks, not literal ones though it still be fun, I just wish the hosts would kept the fireworks, I wanna shoot some off and..."

"PINKIE PIE," The hosts exclaims to Pinkie, annoyed by her ranting as we see the next match-up.

Fight 2

"Oops, sorry," Pinkie said as we see pictures of the fighters in Fight 2. "The next fight is the battle of the super meanie pants. Dr. Lizardo, that mad scientist lizard who likes me which is Super Duper creepy, is going against the wicked leader of the Apocalypse Ponies, Smaug! There's going to be a lot of madness happening."

"Which brings us to the final fight..." Nick said as we see the fighters for the Main/Mane Event.

Main/Mane Event

We see the pictures of the fighters for the Main/Mane Event as Nick explains, "We got a three-way three-member between the teenage dragon Garble and his goons, the leaders of the Diamonds and the Changelings of Seto, Fred and Ed!"

"And what better way for them to fight then our infamous...DOME OF DEVASTATION," Johnny's voice booms as we see the words appearing, "A big cage for them all!"

"Oooh, I am excited to see that! I cannot wait for that match to begin!" Pinkie squeals while bouncing up and down in the booth, much to the amusement of the hosts.

"Yeah, as long as I don't have to pay again," Nick mumbles a bit, still upset over the last time that the stadium blew up and when he mentioned a certain word from before.

---------------------------

"Okay, let's get to the first fight: Jack Silver vs. Optimus Prime." Johnny explains to the camera sternly. "Both of these are lovers to Princess Celestia..."

"Next to Twilight in some yuri fics," Pinkie chirps happily, making the hosts chuckle at what she said.

"Yes, both of these two are heroes in the eyes of fans, out of canon or out. Of course, since Optimus is so damn big..."

"We decided it's best to shrink him down to size." Nick adds to the camera. "And we got newly crowned Princess Twilight Sparkle here to explain."

We see the new princess Twilight Sparkle, smiling as she said, "Thanks, Johnny, Nick, Pinkie Pie. To assure a fair fight here, I used a shrinking spell on Optimus Prime to reduce him down closer to Jack Silver's size; though Optimus still has enough strength and durability to give Jack a good fight. That way, this won't be a pain in the flank."

"The Autobots don't seem to mind it!" Pinkie exclaims as she saw a big section made up of Autobots, cheering for Optimus Prime. "No matter what the size is, they are supporting their leader in this Deathmatch."

"Surprisingly, even the Decepticons are here. Probably to see if Jack Silver could defeat Optimus Prime, no doubt.

Indeed we see the Decepticons, including Megatron and Starscream, in the audience too. They're only there to see if Jack Silver could defeat optimus Prime. Megatron remarks sinisterly, "If that pony pirate can actually beat Optimus, I be very impressed."

"Right, now because we get to this madness, let's go down to correspondent Fluttershy for the in-depth interview." Johnny said to the camera with a nod.

--------------

"Uh, thanks, guys," Fluttershy said in the locker room. Optimus is in there, greasing himself, ready to make some hell. "Hey Optimus Prime. So please tell your thoughts about the upcoming fight."

"Truth be told, when I heard about Jack's relationship with Celestia, I was jealous. And it didn't help when I heard how he abandoned his son. But that was a long time ago. While Jack and I aren't friends, I will take no pleasure in killing him." Optimus remarks to Fluttershy with a nod.

"Oh...so this won't be a killing match?"

"Probably not; If Arnold Schwarzenegger can survive his fight with Sylvester Stallone, this could be the case no matter what."

"Ahoy there, lads and lasses," Jack Silver came in as he came in with a bottle of rum and his sword ready. "Ahoy there, Optimus Lime!"

"Prime, Jack!" Optimus remarks to Jack Silver in annoyance by the name being wrong here.

"So Jack, how are you preparing for your fight with Optimus?" Fluttershy ask Jack Silver gently.

"Eh, not much; I will go out and kick some frigging flank like the pirate I am!" Jack remarks while drinking some rum. "Oh, Opie..."

"Optimus," Optimus remarks to Jack with a grunt of annoyance.

"Heard what you said before coming here. I didn't abandon my son, okay? I gave him to Celly my love, right?"

"Still abandonment."

"Okay, while the two talk it out, let's go back to you guys in the booth." Fluttershy said to the hosts and guys in the booth with a nod, "Later, guys."

----------

"Wow; Talk about your calm before the storm!" Nick exclaims, noticing how both fighters are calm before their fight. "I hope their fighting in the ring will make up for that crap!"

"Twilight, who you think will win this match?" Pinkie asks her friend happily, wondering who will win in the first fight.

"Well both Optimus and Jack are formable fighters. But I have to give this to Optimus. He has had at least an millennium of experience with fighting with Decepticons." Twilight explains to Pinkie with a nod, "While Jack has had 22 years of experience. Plus Optimus does have advance weapons."

"I can't believe we get to see Optimus Prime fight in Celebrity Deathmatch. How did we get him to agree to fight?" Johnny ask dumbstruck, wondering how the crew were able to get some robot like Optimus Prime to agree to fight.

"Well we can thank Rainbow Dash for making it happen." Johnny said as Rainbow flew into the booth, smiling arrogantly.

"How did you manage it?" Johnny asks Rainbow curiously.

"Let's just say, I have my ways." Rainbow remarks with a slight chuckle of amusement as if saying 'keep it a damn secret for now'.

Ben Mare suddenly trots into the booth, giving a suspicious look to Rainbow while saying, "Rainbow Dash. I just had an interesting talk with Optimus and my dad. Both of them had receive Emails from Celestia, claiming the best way to set this love triangle is for them to fight to the death. And in both Emails had the phrase 'It needs to be about 20% cooler’; Care to explain?"

"Uh well, look the match is about to start."

"Hey, you ain't getting out of this!"

The fighters are already in the ring as the match begins. Johnny's voice is heard calling out as he introduces the fighters, "Welcome folks to the first fight of the night; in the red corner, the scourge of the Equestrian Seas, an Earth pony who is the father of the well-known heroes of Equestria...Jack Silver!"

Jack Silver waves to the crowd while preparing his sword, saying, "Okay, sword, don't let me down, lad; Got a lot to go for here."

We see Optimus Prime in the other corner as Johnny introduces him next, "In the robotic corner, the leader of the Autobots, the starter of them all...Optimus Prime!"

"Greetings, I am here to fight for peace, love and maybe some butt kicking while I'm at it!" Optimus waves to the crowd who cheers for him as well.

Both fighters go up to Mills who spoke up, "All right, listen up you two dirt bags! I want a good, clean fight! No hitting below the belt or whatever the hell that Autobots got! No apologizing, save that for later! And may the best pony or bot win!"

"Jack, I have no wishes to kill you." Optimus said to his rival opponent for Celestia sternly.

"And while I may not be found of you Autobot, I have no wish to kill you." Jack said to Optimus with a slight chuckle.

"But know this, I will not hold back. I will do what I must to survive."

"And neither will I."

"All right, LET'S GET IT ON!!" Mills barks and moves away as the bell rings, signaling the fight to begin.

"Okay, the fight is underway. Optimus got into his fighting position, looks like he isn't taking any chances." Nick comments as Optimus prepares himself.

"Ahoy, lad; Please, have some rum on me before we start," Jack Silver comments as he took out a rum barrel.

"I don't drink while on the job." Optimus booms to Jack Silver in concern.

"Oh, I insist." Jack Silver remarks with a devilish smirk as he took out a match.

"What is your dad doing, Ben?" Twilight ask Ben puzzled.

"Here's something you don't see in the high seas!" Ben exclaims as Jack throw the match into the rum barrel, setting the liquid on fire, "Holy crap! Rum is very explosive, that means..."

Jack Silver threw the rum barrel at Optimus; the thing soon explodes as it knocks the opponent over.

"Oooh; Optimus gotta lay off the rum!" Johnny laughs a bit.

"I get it now. Clever trick, Jack," Optimus said as he recovered.

"Okay, lad, I got the first shot. It's only fair if I let you take the next one." Jack said to Optimus with a nod.

"Are you sure?" Optimus ask Jack, surprised that his opponent wants to let him take the next shot.

"Lad, my kid and his future bridge are watching. I would be a fool to look bad in front of them now." Jack Silver remarks to Optimus in amusement.

"Optimus takes Jack up on his offer!" Pinkie comments as Optimus throw a punch and Jack ducks in time. "Jack dodges and he slashes Optimus in the side."

"GAH," Optimus screams in alarm as the sword slash just scratch his metal side. "You cheated!"

"Pirate," Jack reminds Optimus with a scoff.

"All right, no holding back," Optimus shouted, "I will beat you!"

"Looks like Optimus is done being the peace keeper here." Rainbow comments as Optimus transforms into a truck. "And he is going trucking!"

Jack yelps as Optimus rams into him, sending him across the ring. Nick exclaims, "And Jack is run down by that strategy."

"Jack is trying to recover and..." Johnny comments as Optimus changes back to normal, charging him and hitting his opponent, "Now Optimus got some shots in."

"Dad haven't took this much beating since his and mom's last date night!" Ben remarks with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah; never thought I'd see a pirate and a futuristic robot fight each other," Rainbow remarked.

"Lad, honestly, beat someone who can beat back!" Jack snaps as he hits Optimus away. The pirate cringes as he got away, waving his hoof. "Ouch!"

"Metal can be hard to beat." Twilight comments in amusement. Optimus took out his large bazooka blaster, "Uh oh! Optimus is calling out an assault!"

"Now pay for this!" Optimus snaps as he fires at Jack who jumps around, dodging the shots.

"Sounds like Jack is facing the firing squad for a change!" Nick comments.

"Yeah, and this time he isn't doing time in prison!" Pinkie exclaims a bit with a laugh.

"You know, my patience is wearing thin with you." Optimus said sternly as he rushes in and knocks Jack down. "Celestia is at stake here."

"Oh, so this is a duel for her hoof, is it?" Jack Silver asks with a frown as he got up. "You think you can trot right in and take the one who I loved, whom I treated like a lady and who gave birth to my son."

"Wait, Celestia is Ben's real mother???" Pinkie asks in confusion and disbelief.

"Pinkie, sssh; No spoiling," Ben Mare exclaims to Pinkie in concern. "That's for a later story."

"Oh, sorry," Pinkie apologized.

"Yes, but you aren't married just yet." Optimus points out.

"All right, we will settle this like gentle colts, robots, whatever." Jack said as he took out a glove and slaps Optimus with it. "I challenge you to a duel!"

"All right, not since Grant vs. Lee have we seen another duel!" Johnny exclaims with a smile.

"Get ready, folks, this may get messy." Twilight remarks with a chuckle.

Both fighters stood back to back, preparing to duel. Mills remarks, "You know the rules, up to 10, you come out slashing."

Optimus nods as he counts, unaware that Jack is following, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" The robot turns and slashes, only to be blocked by Jack. "Hey! Stop that!"

"Pirate," Jack jokes once more as he slashes swords with Optimus. "Come on, Primey! Can't take a joke?"

"Oh enough, let's get to the sword slashing!" Optimus snaps in irritation. Both sides quickly slash swords at one another, trying to get in a hit.

As the fight of Jack Silver vs. Optimus Prime goes on, we can see Golden Heart and Pinkamena, Gold Wing watching the battle in a room as Pinkamena says, “They both are fighting with all they have.”

“Indeed little sister but both of them know that only one will stand.” Golden Heart remarks to Pinkamena in agreement. “But I know they do not want to kill one another.“

“I know but it is not called a Deathmatch for nothing.” Pinkamena comments in agreement. “Let’s just keep watching.”

Golden Heart nods as all three keep watching the battle. Back in the fight, Jack moves around and hits his opponent in the back. Doesn't kill him but all he did was irritate Optimus some more.

"You know, I don't see why Celestia has ever seen in you in the first place!" Optimus remarks to Jack as the two clash blades some more. "I mean, you are a gentle-colt?!"

"There's more stuff that you need to know about me, lad, but that's for future MLP fics." Jack crows to Optimus while dodging the next shot. Then the robot brought out an energized golden color battle ace from his right wrist, hitting his opponent. "Hey!"

"Now who's cheating, pirate?" Optimus remarks to Jack with a scoff.

"Why, I oughta--!" Jack snarled.

"Looks like both fighters are at an impact." Johnny comments as the two fighters kept on fighting each other.

"Right, dad finally found someone who cheats like he did." Ben Mare comments in amusement.

"This fight could go either way at this point!" Nick exclaims with a nod.

"All right, lad, looks like we're going to be bringing out the big guns...or swords in this point!" Jack Silver booms as he got his huge ass sword, preparing to give it all he got.

Optimus nods as he got his blaster out, his mace is at the ready as the Autobot booms, "One shall stand. One shall fall."

Both fighters charges as they attack, trying to slash one another like mad; The audience cheers on, looking amazed or freaked out. Johnny exclaims, "Oh my god; Looks like this fight is getting way intense!"

Jack was knocked back. Pinkie comments, "Yep! Optimus got the size but even Jack got the determination." Optimus throws his mace but the pirate dodges, hitting his opponent a few times. "Like so!"

"Well, I took after my own dad in a way, not too stubborn." Ben remarks with a light chuckle. "But still, dad got a lot riding on this fight no matter what."

"Right, especially when it comes to winning Celestia, thanks to some ponies." Twilight remarks while giving an annoyed frigging glare to Rainbow.

"What? At least I got them both to fight, right?" Rainbow asks Twilight with an innocent chuckle.

Suddenly Jack was knocked down to the mat once more then Optimus aims his blaster at close range at the opponent's body. Nick exclaims, "Optimus have the edge and with one blow...he could win!"

"Sorry." Optimus mumbles as he opens fire...but miss Jack by firing almost close near him. "I do no kill organic life forms, so I shall spare you."

"Phew! Dad got spared there." Ben said in relief as the crowd cheers.

"And this act of mercy has made the crowd more excited than Twilight's coronation!" Pinkie exclaims while bouncing up and down in the booth. As Optimus helps Jack to his feet, the pink pony asks eagerly, "Am I excited? Are you excited?"

"Ugh!" Megatron exclaims pissed at seeing this act of mercy. He took out his own blaster, snarling, "Must I do everything around here?!"

"Yikes! Megatron is trying to attack Optimus in the back!" Johnny gasps as Megatron fires right at Optimus in hopes to hit the Autobot in the back. Jack sees this and steps in to protect his opponent. He get hit, the pirate is down and onto the mat once more. Optimus goes to his worthy opponent that risks his life to save his own.

"Jack is hit but is he dead?" Nick asks in surprise as Mills goes in to check the damage on Jack.

"He's not dead but this pirate needs medical attention." Mills explains to the crowd sternly. Some of the humans and ponies cheer in relief. Jack is alive but will need some frigging medical help soon.

Megatron makes a frown face and makes a remark. "The fool, the match should have ended with an extinct Spark! No matter, next time Prime...you won't be so lucky!" And then afterwards, Megatron and the Decepticons disappear in the darkness before anyone could see or go after them.

Optimus helps Jack up again, saying, "This whole thing has gone too far. No love is worth killing one another. I'm going to forget the match."

"Yes, lad, even I must agree with you." Jack said with a nod. Apparently, both competitors decide to forfeit the match as neither of them will want to kill the other. "Besides, if we were to kill one another, what would Celestia think of us?

"Well, looks like we got a NO Winner of this match!" Johnny exclaims in amusement due to both fighters forfeiting the match.

"Awww, man; that stinks, I was hoping for a winner all night long!" Nick complains a bit. What a way to kill suspense to make this one too irresistible.

However Jack grins while saying, "One more thing, old friend." The pirate pony took out what appears to be a bolt of some kind. "Is this yours?"

Optimus yelps as his top part fell off his body, landing onto the mat with the bottom part still standing (literally). The Autobot is alive but he can't move. Pinkie exclaims, "Whoa; didn't see that one coming!"

"Damn, the old pull the belt from his pants trick, only with a bolt!" Rainbow exclaims impressed by the outcome, "Didn't see that one coming either!"

"Optimus is alive but won't be moving until that bolt is back in him!"

Mills raises up one of Jack's hooves, declaring, "Jack Silver is the winner!"

"Hey, sorry to do that to you lad, but...hey, a pirate got to keep up reputation here." Jack said to Optimus with a smile while throwing the bolt back to the Autobot. "Still, Celly would've enjoyed that."

"It's all right, Jack. You were a great fighter." Optimus said as he took the bolt. "You are a real pirate, Jack, don't ever change."

"Well, in that turn of events and despite Megatron's interruption, Jack has won this fight." Johnny said with a nod of his face, "Proving himself the ultimate lover of the Goddess of the Sun."

"Yeah, the princess would've enjoyed that, but I wonder how she will react to the reason." Nick remarks, pondering as to how Celestia would react to why Jack and Optimus fought in the first place.

"Excuse me." A familiar voice spoke up. A familiar princess appears, frowning to a certain Pegasus pony. Celestia comments to Rainbow Dash. "In the words of the Marvel Comics version of a certain thunder god, I would have words with you, Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow Dash gulps, saying, "Sorry, I was uh...er..." The mare tries to fly off (though Celestia grabs her telekinetically, flies off carrying her and starts yelling the sternest lecture of Rainbow's life into her ear; in the 'Canterlot voice' no less).

"Wow! One rule, never piss off mom!" Ben jokes as he and the ones in the booth laugh a bit at what Rainbow's going through right now.

"Folks, don't go away. Coming up next is the bad guy vs. bad guy brawl between Dr. Lizardo and Smaug!" Johnny exclaims to the camera eagerly.

We now see the logo over the screaming human and pony fans while we go to commercial.

----------

We go to the logo of the show as we overlook the crowd. An announcer voice spoke up, "This show is brought to you by...the Equestrian Games! The new season is coming soon in the Crystal Empire!"

We go back to the booth. The hosts are there but Twilight and Ben has since left. Johnny comments, "Welcome back to our show, folks! I'm Johnny Gomez here with the trouble making Nick Diamond and the Laughter Clown-ness Pinkie Pie."

"If you just tuned in, boy, are you missing out," Pinkie exclaims to the crowd in amusement.

We see a recap of the previous fight as Nick explains, "In our previous fight, Jack Silver went hoof to robotic toe with Autobot leader Optimus Prime. Megatron got in the middle of things but in the end, Jack pulls the 'bolt' from under Optimus!"

We go back to the booth as Johnny said, "Well put, Nick. And now we go to our next fight, Dr. Lizardo vs. Smaug!" We see pictures of the fighters as the man continues, "One of them is a mad scientist lizard obsessed with trying to destroy the Mane Six and maybe lust for Pinkie Pie. The other is the leader of an evil group known as the Apocalypse Ponies."

Pinkie in the booth smiles as she explains, "Yep! Both of these baddies has yet to show up in JusSonic's main series of our fics but they cause enough hell and madness in other AU fics to be pains in the flanks. Later on, Dr. Lizardo, after his second defeat, will work with the Apocalypse Ponies so this is a fight between employee and boss so to speak!"

"So what brings them here tonight, Pinkie?" Nick asks Pinkie curiously.

"They want to fight for the title of the Most Recurring Baddie of JusSonic Fics. Dr. Lizardo has his science and obsession, along with machines, lasers, and the whatnot. Smaug got dark magic on his hooves as well as powers yet unexplained. Plus, both of them are voiced by well known British actors!"

"Yes, so we may see one hell of a British Civil War in our own ring!" Johnny exclaims in amusement.

"While we're about to see this match underway, I gotta say that Smaug is gonna be one of two tough villains for me and my friends to face in our adventure." Pinkie Pie spoke off in mentioning this fact to the listeners.

"Really now," Johnny responded in hearing the pink pony's settlement statement.

"Wait a second, what do you mean by 'two', it's not just him'?" Nick asked off in hearing something fishy, the ponies have more than Smaug to deal with in the future?

"Nope; there's another villain whose presence is only seen in some of our adventures when he actually does get involved." Pinkie Pie shook off in responding to the question of another villain to be played out. "And he's the Evil-o to the Extrem-o! The meany called the Overlord King: Grimmore, The Dark Elf!" She explained off the pure basic matter of the next villain to appear (in JusSonic's work of future telling) of such a new force.

"You're kidding? A guy with a name like that sounds kinda grim to me?" Nick asked off with a dry look like he couldn't believe this.

"Nick, I be careful in how you talk about villains behind their back." Johnny spoke in being careful in how they badmouth folks behind their backs, especially the villain type.

"I'll say! We haven't met the guy yet, but we soon will be!" Pinkie Pie answered off in making this statement clear in what plans may happen ahead for the Mane Six. "He got stuff that even spooks Celestia and could make all the evil villains here seem like ants. But as long as he's sealed in Tartarus, we're 'practically' safe from his overwhelming power. Especially since having him fight in our death matches, he probably obliterate everything on sight, cause he's about as shrew...as they get!" She made this notable stated fact on how scary the villain called Grimmore can be, even if he was here right now, but for relief matters...he's still imprisoned in Tartarus.

"POW-LIZZZZ...I like to see what horror he could do! Johnny and me have dealt with worse!" Nick responded off in not being one bit afraid of someone like what this pony described.

"Frusvhmm..." Suddenly, a strange inferno vortex portal began to form behind the host.

"Um Nick, I think you've out spoken yourself." Johnny slowly spoke in seeing something behind his pal.

"Gripvhmm...Fruspvhmmm..." Then without warning, a fiery claw emerged and grabbed Nick to pull him into the closing portal. "Waaaughh..." Nick suddenly let off a scream while after he vanished, the portal still remained.

"Woh-oh; I can only guess who did that?" Pinkie Pie yelped in seeing who was doing this act.

"Grimmore," Johnny asked the pony from not being Einstein to know the correct answer here.

"Yep," Pinkie Pie nods that it's Grimmore in question alright before about to say something here. "But since his personality is liking to enjoy struggled moments in our lives, I think he'll send back Nick in about...now!" She was slowly exclaiming before pointing to the portal again.

"Fruspvhmm..." Something came out before the portal vanished afterwards, "Waaaaughhh! JOHNNY!" Nick raise off the ground, screaming to clutch onto Johnny in terror on his face.

"Ugh Nick, you feeling okay," Johnny asked in feeling uncomfortable about this picture.

"It was horrible! I was in a weird nightmarish place and then I was seeing the most unholy thing to make me wish I was dead!" Nick stated off with frighten eyes, like what he saw makes him wish to not even be alive.

"Yep, sounds like Grimmore's work." Pinkie Pie nods in having a good guess; the villain made Nick sorry for badmouthing him and did something as punishment.

"Tell us Nick, what happened? What did you see?" Johnny asked from pushing his friend off him to have a seat.

"It was of my mother and grandmother!" Nick exclaimed out what firstly happened and who he saw. "They were standing before me...their eyes showed something strange...they started to do something to themselves & to ME! And just going too far to think it will give me a nightmare for years to come!" The host man can't go any further; it's too horrifying for him to describe it.

"What was it? I mean, it's not like they had nothing on them and were about to make love with you, right?" Pinkie Pie spoke off with a smile and gave a silly thought of what Nick could have seen.

Nick's expression suddenly went wide-eye cold in almost...filled with terror.

Suddenly, outside of Ponyville and the wrestle stadium... "WHHAAAAAUUUGHHH-AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH," A loud scream ended up shaking the entire place while making birds fly away from the sudden burst of a wailing cry.

Back inside, Nick was panting like crazy, almost about to have a heart attack while Johnny and Pinkie stared bewilder by what they've seen.

"I'm thinking that was it." Pinkie Pie slowly responded in hitting the nail on the head on her guess.

"Better take some therapy & relief pills my friend, sounds like you'll need it." Johnny advised his friend Nick in what he better consider doing to recover his issue, looks like him and Pinkie Pie will have to handle a bit while their pal recovers a bit. "For now, let's check below for the start of the match."

In a room, we see Golden Heart and Pinkamena along with Gold wing seeing the end of the match. The pink pony comments, "That was a good fight even if Megatron attacked."

"Indeed but now it is Dr. Lizardo vs. Smaug." Golden Heart commented. The alicorn looks at her sister and sees her glaring. "Sister."

"I can sense her. She is watching her leader and I have a feeling that she will try to get Rainbow Dash."

"I see. Well I and Gold Wing will go up to where Pinkie Pie is. You watch over Rainbow Dash and if she triess to hurt the Pegasus, you can deal with her."

Pinkamena nods as she gets her cloak and hood and heads out to keep Rainbow Dash safe as Golden heart and Gold wing head to the booth.

In the ring, both fighters are ready, the audiences boos both fighters. Johnny announces Dr. Lizardo who gets his weapons ready, "In the green corner, the mad scientist who needs more than one introduction, the insane lizard wizard...Dr. Lizardo!"

Smaug glares as Johnny introduces himself, "And in the corner of darkness, the Apocalypse Ponies leader, the father of a reformed bad unicorn...Smaug!"

As both fighters goes up to Mills, Dr. Lizardo begins to sing, "I'm a distraction! Of pure satisfaction! So the world's gonna-" The lizard notices the audience looking at him. "Ah." The villain clears his throat. "Obey me!"

"Still trying to sing that song again, are we?" Smaug ask Dr. Lizardo dryly.

"So blame a guy for trying."

"Shut your ass, save your singing for American Idol!" Mills snaps to Dr. Lizardo sternly. "All right, I already explain the rules to you both in the locker rooms! I want a good clean fight. And also, here's a strict rule: none of you two are allowed to have any weapons larger than half their own size because we don't want a repeat of what happened during the 'Applejack vs. Flim Flam Brothers' match! In other words, Lizardo, you use ray guns, gas bombs, force field generators, jet packs, holographic projectors, strength-augmenting gauntlets and stuff like that, but NOT flying tanks, giant robots, massive energy cannons, growth formulas and that sort of stuff."

"Oh, sure, give me a disadvantage!" Dr. Lizardo remarks to Mills with a grunt.

"LET'S GET IT ON!"

As the bell rings, Mills move out of the way as the next fight begins.

"There's the bell and the battle of the maniacs is on!" Johnny announced.

"Well, so this is where it stands, me against you." Smaug remarks to Dr. Lizardo with an evil grin. "Of course, I am more powerful and not so obsessive!"

"Hardly," Dr. Lizardo snorts as he got his ray gun out. "At least I don't have any kids, especially a bitch who turns good."

"Dr. Lizardo has given out the first words and fires at Smaug." Pinkie Pie comments as Dr. Lizardo fires a ray at Smaug but the villain teleports away, "But misses!"

"You are crazy and annoying!" Smaug snaps as he slashes Dr. Lizardo with his sabers then zaps him into the mat with a lightning attack.

"Smaug is turning into Emperor Smaugpatine!" Pinkie jokes a bit at what happened.

"Insolent pony," Dr. Lizardo hissed angrily as he recovered.

"Dr. Lizardo doesn't like that one bit." Johnny comments as Smaug flew up. "And Smaug is on the attack!"

"This will be over within seconds!" Smaug snarls as he fires down energy blasts at Dr. Lizardo who dodges them. "Stand still!"

"Dr. Lizardo isn't about to give up just yet..." Pinkie comments as Dr. Lizardo put on a jet pack and flew up. "Now he's in the air!"

"Ah ha! Didn't think I could do this, can you?" Dr. Lizardo sneers as he took out some beakers. "Say hello to my science friend: Beakers!"

"Dr. Lizardo got tricks of his own!" Pinkie comments as Dr. Lizardo throws beakers that explode, sending sulfur into Smaug's face. The pony screams as he has trouble seeing. "And Smaug is blind!"

Dr. Lizardo flew in and kicks Smaug to the ring mat before flying back down. The lizard comments, "Once you're done, those ponies are next!"

"Your obsession is stupid! Don't know why we brought you in but I am kicking your ass right out!" Smaug yells furiously as he recovers his eyesight.

"I'd like to see you try it, you old skeleton!" Dr. Lizardo snarled.

"Dr. Lizardo is preparing for the next assault and so is Smaug." Pinkiek comments as Smaug suddenly made copies of himself. "And Smaug has more siblings, apparently!"

"And they're beating the hell out of Dr. Lizardo!" Johnny comments as the copies attack the lizard. "And odd enough, Liz isn’t attacking back."

"Okay, enough, you lot." Smaug remarks as the copies stop their assault. The villain's hooves then begin to charge with power. "Nice, even though you aren't moving, but this game is m..."

"Mine!" A familiar voice exclaims. Suddenly, what appears to be Dr. Lizardo grabs the villain by the tail and sends him right into the clones, causing them to dissolve.

"Whoa, how, what, huh," Pinkie asked, confused.

"How," Smaug demands in confusion as he glances at the Lizardo standing and the one down on the mat.

"Holographic projectors," Dr. Lizardo chuckles as he presses a button on a device, causing the hologram version of himself to disappear. "You gotta love them!"

"Ingenius move by Dr. Lizardo! And now the villain got control of this fight!" Pinkiek exclaims. Dr. Lizardo meanwhile held up another machine and traps Smaug in a force field. "Now what he's up to?"

"This is something I practice on the pony dummies last night!" Dr. Lizardo taunts as he uses the device to slam Smaug up and down like mad. "It's how I deal with my frustrations at night!"

"Now the lizard's got Smaug bouncing!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"I'm telling ya, Smaug hasn't made himself this sick since...actually, I don't know when that happened since he hasn't appeared in a MLP regular fic fully yet." Johnny admits to the other hosts.

"And Smaug has had enough!" Johnny exclaims as Smaug send out a fire breath right onto Lizardo. The scientist was force to let go of Smaug as he rolls around putting himself out. "That move got Lizardo all burned up!"

"When I'm done with you, you will be a damn roasted lizard on a BBQ!" Smaug snaps furiously as he made a few orbs the sizes of boulders appear, sending them at the villain and hitting him various times.

"Smaugie is on the assault once more!" Pinkie exclaims. "I haven't seen this much action since the Changelings brawl back at the Canterlot Wedding!"

"And you suck just like Twilight's friends and family when they walked out on her!" Smaug laughs as he head butts Lizardo to the ropes.

"And I haven't seen a nasty scene like that since the rehearsals." Pinkie remarked, feeling a bit regretful.

"Yes, we know of that one unfortunately." Johnny said with a sigh.

"And now Dr. Lizardo is mad." Nick comments as Dr. Lizardo jumps out of the ring and came back, holding a cart. "Wait, how the hell did he do that?!"

"Must be those gauntlets he's now wearing." Johnny comments.

"My strength-augmenting gauntlets maks me a force to be reckon with!" Dr. Lizardo crows as he throws the cart at Smaug, only for the villain to slash it with a saber. "Oh come on!"

"I can see why you're the mad scientist, Lizardo...you never stood a chance to begin with!" Smaug taunts Dr. Lizardo sinisterly. "You're nothing to me!!!"

"Yeah, well, you're nothing. Let's face facts, you abandoned your daughter, you are fated to get your flanks kicked by a couple of ponies...like I did but at least I wasn't so dramatic about it!" Dr. Lizardo remarks to Smaug in amusement. "That's why I'm the genius because I can think of some strategies while you hide out in the background just like Princess Celestia."

The crowd boos at him. Smaug remarks, "Better watch your trap, Liz, because there are Celestia supporters in the crowd tonight."

"So what? Let those retards boo at me for all I care." Dr. Lizardo scoffed, "Celestia's been a bad princess since all those events have been happening. In fact, those critics are more correct than that old bat will ever be!"

"Oooh! Bad move!" Johnny comments as Dr. Lizardo dodges the trash thrown at him.

"Yeah, at least the princess does her best to help. I hate it when meanies give Benny's mommy a bad rap." Pinkie remarks in amusement.

"Seems like we all know who the favorite is." Smaug taunts as Dr. Lizardo snaps, getting some spiked gloves on.

"Okay, that's it, Smaugie. Time for us to go at it full time," Dr. Lizardo exclaims, pissed. "I will see you in Tartartus!"

"Not if I see you there first!" Smaug snaps as he glows in a dark aura.

Dr. Lizardo made a shield go up and charges. Pinkie exclaims, "Liz is now charging and Smaug didn't bring his credit card."

"He did bring some energy sabers though." Johnny comments as Smaug charges at Dr. Lizardo, both clash with one another in an attempt to harm. The pony fired lightning which is reflective by the shield. "And some lightning to boot!"

"You think you're so tough now?!" Dr. Lizardo snaps as furiously as he bring in two nasty devices on two arms. "My Bomb Gloves will make mince meat out of you!"

"You are a fool! My most deadliest of spells the Avada Kedavra will finish you off!" Smaug snarls as his horn begins to charge up like mad. It could all end here now, folks.

"Let's do this!"

"Yikes! Both of them are going to release their attacks at the same time!" Pinkie Pie gasps as Dr. Lizardo activates his Bomb Gloves which are counting down very fast. "Mills better get out of there! This may end up being a blowout!"

Mills quickly jumps out of the ring. And in the nick of time as Dr. Lizardo fires his bomb just as Smaug fires the Avada Kedavra. Suddenly both attacks strike each opponent as an explosion is caused, the audience dodge or cover their eyes to avoid getting hurt as a blind light is shown.

When all is clear, Mills came back into the ring and saw the damage: both fighters' remains and limps are scattered throughout the ring, not one of these assholes are still alive. Mills shrugs as he exclaims, "The winner is...no one. They're both stupid!"

The audience cheers. Looks like no villain won the match but good riddance. Equestria is better off without them!

"Well looks like this match was settled fast." Nick spoke off in feeling slightly back to his old self.

"How are you feeling Nick?" Johnny asked in how Nick was after his horrible experience from earlier.

"Still terrible Johnny; Therapy in what I've went through could only help so far." Nick complained off in mentioning this.

"You mean from about you and..." Pinkie Pie would have brought up Grimmore's punishment game on the host, but...

"DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD!" Nick shouted off in cutting the pink pony from finishing that sentence. "I'm already reliving the 'T.H.E.M.' stage, short for 'Terribly Homicidal Emotion Matter', from just thinking what I saw, and any related part of it may set me off!" Nick grip his head in feeling that, one trigger word, and he'll go off like a nut case/

"Hugh, doesn't that spell...Them?" Pinkie Pie responded off in thinking what T.H.E.M. spells/

"Aaaahhhh!" Nick suddenly let off a scream from hearing that word now/ "Don't remind me!" He snapped at the pink pony for that.

"What, Them," Pinkie Pie asked puzzled in what she did.

"Aaaaahhhh," Nick screamed again from what was said there. "Cut it! That's my trigger word for remembering the horror I dealt with!" He snapped that if he hears that 'them' word, it triggers his memories of his nightmarish ordeal.

"You mean, them," Pinkie Pie made a sly smile before speaking the word out.

"Aaaahhhhh," Nick once again, let out a scream from hearing that trigger word.

"Hehehe, hey, that was funny and a strange sense like it's been used before, oh-well." Pinkie Pie giggled at this while seemingly finding saying 'them' came from somewhere else. Oh well.

"Folks, while Nick gets more help here and while we help in the matter, don't be leaving yet. For the next match is our cage settling for the main event. So stay tune." Johnny spoke off to you audience viewers in being eager for what's to come up next in their main match to be.

------------------

During the time, in a room you see Psycho Pie getting up from being thrown down in the basement and sees that one she fought guarding Rainbow Dash. And boy, the room look like it went through Tartartus.

Psycho Pie says, "You are really lucky Dashie that this thing was here to save your flank!" The villainess coughs. "But I was not suspecting attack from the side. I will not let that happen again."

"Maybe next, time we can fight if fate will allow it to happen." The mysterious figure AKA Pinkamena snaps to Psycho sternly.

With that, Psycho Pie limps her way out of the room as Rainbow looks at the pony whose save her, "Uh thanks for that."

"Aw, you're welcome; After all friends help one another."

Rainbow Dash looks at the door where Psycho Pie went through and then looks only to see the one that saved her nowhere to be seen. She decides to leave the room and heads to see the next fight.

----------------------------------------------------

We return to the show as we see the logo once more. We hear the announcer saying, "This show is brought to you by...Daring Do! Collect every book available in store!"

We return to the booth. Johnny spoke up, "Hey folks. Welcome to Celebrity Deathmatch in Equestria as me, Nick and Pinkie are gearing up for the Mane Event."

"Yep! This fight is a three-way tag team battle between three of the dumbest yet nastiest groups in Equestria!" Pinkie exclaims happily to the camera. "And we got a one way to keep these creeps under lock and key!"

"Right, the fans' favorite prison...THE DOME OF DEVASTATION!!!!"

"And of course, since the arena has got a habit of blowing up after every Mane Even, the arena has been specially reinforced AND carefully searched for bombs to prevent what happened in Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatchs 1 and 2. Let's see if that happens this time!"

"Earlier today, Fluttershy has an interview with one of the teams for this fight, Garble and his goons." Nick explains to the camera. "And hear it out!"

------------------------

Earlier Today....

We see Fluttershy in the locker room as Twilight is using a familiar shrinking spell on the Dragons. The mare said, "Hi. I'm here with one of the combatants for tonight's Mane Event. To make it fair, Twilight is using the shrinking spell to take away their considerable size advantage over the Changelings and the Diamond Dogs, though the dragons still retain enough of their strength, durability and flame breath to be formidable fighters."

After he and his pals get shrunk down to 'large adult pony size' by Twilight, Garble admits, "Hey. Not bad. I guess you princess ponies have decent chops after all."

"Shut up, you buckers," Twilight snaps to the Dragons in annoyance. "I still haven't forgotten what happened before."

"Uh, Garble, big fight tonight, I guess." Fluttershy said while interviewing Garble. "What are your chances due to how small you're getting?"

Garble comment, "Even shrunken down, my pals and I are still tougher than either of those two groups of bums; especially those Diamond Dogs. I mean, what makes them think they can take US down when they can't even handle a single whining pony?"

"Well, the Changelings did put up a fight during the invasion...but I kinda agree with you on the whole Diamond Dog thing."

"Yeah, yeah...and when we get in there, we're going to crush some heads and maybe some tails too! Ha ha ha ha! They're useless like the princesses."

Twilight frowns deeply as she zaps the Dragon's tail, causing him to scream in pain. The alicorn princess snaps, "Watch it! That's my colt's mom!"

"OW OW OW OW! THAT HURTS, WOWIE!" Garble exclaims as he puts ice on his tail, cringing a bit. That really frigging hurt!

---------------

Back in the booth, Nick exclaims, "Well, folks, as you can see, that fight is getting ready faster than the fanmake episode of 'Double Rainboom'!"

Pinkie comment, "Still, even though the teen dragons have been shrunken down to 'large adult pony size' (i.e. the approximate size of Big Macintosh), they should still not be underestimated."

"And it's time now for our Main/Mane Event!" Johnny exclaims with a nod as he saw the fighters getting into the area where the ring was removed. We now see the Dragons as the host introduces them, "Ladies, fillies, gentlemen and gentlecolts; Introducing, the baddest teenage punks of the dragon realm...Garble and his goons Gronk and No Eyes!"

The Dragons wave cruelly as Garble comment, "Okay, you purple runt, I hope you're watching this fight because next show, your rear is mine!"

We see three familiar Diamond Dogs preparing as Johnny introduces, "Also in the Mane Event, the leaders of the Diamond Dogs, the mutts with a taste for gems...Rover, Fido and Spot!!"

"Yes, time we get rid of opponents, yes?" Rover asks his pals who nods eagerly.

"Yeah, can't wait for fun, fun, fun!" Fido remarks with a stupid laugh.

"Yes!" Spot exclaims in agreement.

We see three Changelings, two of them looks confused while Johnny introduces them, "And of course, representing the shape shifting Changelings...Seto, Fred and Ed!!!"

"Yeah...what are we doing here?" Ed asks his fellow Changelings in confusion.

"I don't know..." Fred said stupidly making Seto sighs in annoyance. Why the hell was he partnered with these two numbskulls?

"And finally, the warden of the Mane Event, besides Mills...THE DOME OF DEVASTATION," Johnny boomed madly to the camera.

Soon the Dome begins opening up, covering all the fighters in the ring and Mills. Nick exclaims, "There it is, folks, the Dome of Devastation, the biggest prison made by us!" The crowd cheers wildly.

"And of course, as usual, we got weapons or stuff for our fighters to use!"

"Yep," Pinkie exclaims happily as we see images of various tools in the Dome. "We got shovels, fake claws, knives, sharp gems, anything that's related to our fighters are attached to the Dome; that oughta makes things fun!"

Inside the Dome, Mills explains the rules to the fighters, "All right, freaks! As usual, I want a good clean fight and let's try to do it without the crapping, got it? Let's get it on!"

The bell rings as Mills moves away to begin the Main/Mane Event.

"Okay, boys; let's claw them down!" Garble laughs as he and the Dragons grabs some metal claws for them to use.

"The Dragons are really clawing it out and are turning their attention to the Diamond Dogs." Nick said as the Dragons attack the Diamond Dogs who grab some shovels. "But the Diamond Dogs aren't about to let that happen."

"Meanwhile, Spot is attacking Gronk with a drill." Johnny said as Spot quickly uses the drill to pierce into the Dragon, only for the machine to break. "But it broke!"

"Gah! Crappy pony device," Spot exclaims in annoyance at the device being broken.

"Ha! Stupid dog! You can't even use a weapon right!" Gronk laughed.

"Now Gronk is getting out a battle axe," Pinkie exclaims as she slashes at Spot quickly, "But misses!"

"Say, why aren't the Changelings fighting yet?" Nick asks puzzled as he notices the Changelings aren't fighting yet. "They are some of the main opponents!"

"I told you two. You got to fight these guys to the frigging death." Seto growls to Fred and Ed in irritation. "Fight and kill them, okay?"

"So wait, we have to fight and kill these guys?" Fred asks Seto stupidly.

"That's the idea, stupid!" Seto exclaims to Fred in frustration.

"Okay, I think I know what to do." Ed said as he transforms into...a cute little girl. "Okay, die, die!"

"Not like that, you dumbass! Into something meaner and can fight!" Seto exclaims while slapping his face with a hoof. "God, you are an idiot!"

"Man, that team is stupid! Especially Fred and Ed, the latter who transformed into a little girl," Johnny exclaimed.

"Meanwhile, Rover and Fido have gotten their hold on some slicers." Nick announced as the mentioned Diamond Dogs uses the slicers to knock down Garble and No-Eyes. "Ouch! I haven't seen Dragons like them take a hit like that since Spike took on Blueblood!"

"Yeah. Now the Changelings appear to go their act together." Johnny said as the trio of Changelings turns into...Hobgoblins, "Gah! They turned into one of the bad monsters from the MST3K films 'Hobgoblins'."

"Attack," Seto hiss as he and his pals attacks the Dragons and Diamond Dogs, biting into them but the big guys knock them away.

"Awww, cutey little goblin things," Fido laughs as he put on boots and tries to stomp Fred and Ed who moves.

"Something tells me that turning into small guys didn't work." Pinkie said in concern.

"All right, let's get some help! Changelings, come in!" Seto roars sternly. Suddenly, the Changelings (somehow) got into the cage to help their pals.

"Oh, is that your idea of a fight?! You got one!" Garble snarls as he calls in the Teen Dragons. Not to be outdone, the Diamond Dogs calls in their pals.

"Whoa! Looks like every race, minus Chrysalis who is dead, is in the Dome...and it's hard to move in there!" Johnny exclaims. There are so much of them that there is no room for movement.

"Hey, hey; this is a battle of the bosses; get your asses out of here!" Mills snaps as he tries to settle the issue.

"Whatcha going to do baldy?" One Dragon remarks causing Mills to slap the dragon for making the sassy remark.

"Well, this is rather awkward." Pinkie said. Garble snarls as he shoots a flame at Seto but miss, hitting some explosives, "Uh-oh."

Soon, an explosion occurs in the dome, making everyone covers their eyes. When the dust settles, the explosion killed off the others...except for Mills, the Changelings, the Diamond Dogs and the Dragons.

"Well, so much for backup." Nick remarks with a laugh.

"Try that again, you dimwits, and I will disqualify you!" Mills snaps to the fighters angrily.

"Fine, bad idea anyway," Seto remarks as he and his pals changes back to normal. Then Fred and Ed grab some sort of pumps. "Let's see if we can pump things up!"

"The Changelings grab the pump. What are they for?" Pinkie asks curiously as Fred and Ed puts the pumps into Rover and Fido's hindquarters. "Whoa, I have to ask!"

"Played this on Dig-Dug the other day," Fred laughs as he begins to use the pumps to blow up the Diamond Dogs like a balloon.

"Ha ha ha; I like balloons!" Ed laughs stupidly. But then, Spot kicks the two Changelings away from his partners. "Hey!"

"Stupid Changelings, gah," Spot exclaims as he quickly removes the pumps, deflating his pals. "You two are embarrassing me!"

"Sorry." Rover remarks sheepishly.

Garble stated out loud, "Let's bring on the heat, boys!" And then, which the Dragons start blasting all around their fire breaths to hit their moving targets.

"By Joe; the Dragons are letting off steam by burning anything in sight!" Johnny exclaimed in surprise to see what was happening here now.

"I'll say, it really burns ya up when you almost get toasted! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen is what I say...especially when someone cooks that could be murder for your health!" Nick exclaimed off to point out a statement while making a sarcastic remark to it.

"Wooh, Nick, you're on fire!" Pinkie Pie spoke off in looking at how this guy spoke while staring at something... curiously.

"Thanks, Pinkie Pie, and some credits say my way of speaking of the situation stinks, wait till they..." Nick was feeling a bit of appreciation in saying he was a natural man in how he runs things; However...

"No, Nick! You're really on fire!" Johnny interrupted with a worried look, as he warned Nick of something about him.

"Huh?" Nick then took a look at himself, saw that his left shoulder was caught on fire by one of the Dragon's fire breath attacks that were shot off, "AAAAAHHH! I'm on fire! Put me out! Call the Fire Department! The Coast Guard! Just get this off me!" He got up to scream and shout in panic and worry, wanting someone to save him or he'll be fried to a crisp.

"I got it!" Pinkie Pie spoke off from coming out, firemen's cap and with her cannon aim at the host. "Plyshvmm..." Then some white foam was shot from the cannon and was covering all over Nick Diamond. "Lucky thing I installed a foam channel on my party cannon, for fire emergency." The pink pony smiled in pointing what she had was a new setting for any fire situations, like this one that needed to be put out.

"Yeah, swell." Nick rolled his eyes in remotely congratulating the pony on the job while he still looked like a mess.

"Well, it looks like our state is fire clear, but what about the ones fighting below the heat?" Johnny soon spoke in turning out attention from what happened in the box office area to what's going on with the match.

"Well, the trio of fighters is out of the flames. Now the Dragons are fended off by some swords." Pinkie comments as the Diamond Dogs use their swords.

"Oooh, ooh, I got an idea!" Fred exclaims eagerly as he transforms into Rarity. 'She' begins to whine obnoxiously "Ugh! This match is soooo boring! Wheerre is the popcorn? I got dirt on my clothes!"

The plan was to make the Diamond Dogs commit suicide, but it made them madder while Spot growls, "Ugh! Copies of the whining pony are bad enough!"

"Yes, yes, and annoying, too!" Rover remarks with a growl. Even the dragons are annoyed.

"Okay, new plan; How about we team up against the shape shifters before we continue?" Garble asks with a growl to the Diamond Dogs.

"Yeah," The Diamond Dogs grunt a bit.

Pinkie comments, "Oh, bad move on that Changeling's part. Their attempt at a Rarity impression has turned this from a three-on-three-on-three to a six-on-three."

"Idiot! Must I do everything around here?!" Seto snaps as he got some sort of tear gas. "Taste tear gas!"

Seto throws the tear gas at the Dragons and Diamond Dogs, who all stop and cough a bit.

"That's dumb. Where's the tears," Pinkie asks puzzled.

"Boys, I got an idea so listen to me if you wanna live!" Seto snaps to Fred and Ed sternly.

"Okay, boss." Fred and Ed said, saluting their boss.

"The Changelings got a plan. They just shape shift." Johnny comments as the Changelings turn into Parasprites and slip through the bars. "And escape the Dome! I haven't seen something like that happen since Winona Ryder vs. Gwyneth Paltrow!"

"Blech! The Changelings just turned into Parasprites! Just when I thought they couldn't be any more disgusting!" Pinkie exclaimed in disgust.

"Apparently, the Dragons agree with you, Pinkie." Nick said as the dragons combine their strength to pry the dome open and escape themselves. "They are chasing their opponents."

"Where are they?!" No Eyes snaps as he looks all over the crowd for the Changelings. "I don't see those Parasprites anywhere!"

"They must've shape shifted into the audience members!" Garble exclaims furiously. "I am not waiting for them! Start beating up and torching; they bound to come out sooner or later!"

"Like so?" Gronk ask as he grabs a pony and beats him up before sending the pony flying.

"Like that!" Garble remarks.

"These Dragons are crazy! They are beating up and torching the audience!" Nick exclaims as the Dragons did just that. "They are hoping that some of them are the Changelings."

"Yeah, those are three stubborn dragons." Johnny admits. "Now they're attacking..."

"I know it's you stupid Changelings! Come out!" Garble snaps as he hits Celestia while torching Luna. Unfortunately, that ends up angering them. "Now come..."

"THOU MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!" Luna booms furiously in the Royal Canterlot Voice as she stomps onto Garble. Gronk and No Eyes yelps in worry. Those are the real Royal Sisters. "AND NOW THOU AND THY ALLIES WILL PAY!!!"

"I agree. You boys have insulted us for too long." Celestia said sternly as she flew up and fires a blast at Gronk and No Eyes, burning them big time.

"Yikes! The Dragons burned Luna and she and Celestia are mad!" Johnny exclaimed.

"And attacked Celestia; Bad move." Pinkie giggles as the Royal Sisters continue whomping Garble and his goons. "But where's..."

Suddenly, a poof appears in the Dome as the Changelings reappear. Seto laughs madly, "Ha ha ha! Our greatest shape shifting forms ever...we change into invisible ponies!"

"Oh, good idea, boss, nice," Fred remarked with a nod.

"Brilliant move by the Changelings; they turned invisible and tricked the Dragons into getting whomped themselves!" Johnny exclaims in amusement as we see remains of some of the Dragons. "I don't think those guys will be getting back into the Dome anytime soon."

"Grrr, stupid changelings," Spot growls as he and his pals approach the Changelings. "You still got me and my pals to deal with!"

"Right, this battle rages on!" Seto exclaims, much to the confusion of Fred and Ed. "It means we're continuing this fight, morons!"

"Oh." Fred and Ed said, nodding in understanding sort of.

"Looks like the Diamond Dogs are going hi tech!" Johnny exclaims as the Diamond Dogs are now sporting laser guns, chainsaws and maybe some torches. "These Changelings are in trouble."

Seto frowns as he changes into a pony version of Batman; Nick comments, "Now Seto has turned into a pony version of Adam West's version of Batman!" The Changeling hits Rover in the face as we see the usual 'POW!' thing, "Sound effects and all."

"But the Diamond Dogs are getting vicious!" Pinkie exclaims as the Diamond Dogs charge at the Changelings. Ed yelps as he turns into a pony version of the Mummy. He tries to attack but was knocked down. "Ed is in trouble now!"

"Seto is having trouble too." Johnny comments as Seto fights off Rover who slashes him with a chainsaw. "And this may turn out to be one huge ass massacre!"

"Fred, you idiot, change into something quickly!" Seto yells angrily to Fred who frantically thinks up something.

"Uh, uh...GOT IT," Fred exclaims as he shape shifts into...a huge pony version of a huge movie character.

"Ah, Gamera," Pinkie spoke in a Japanese voice. Fred yelps as he begins to fall. "And Fred is having trouble."

Seto and Ed screams as they move out of the way in time...causing Fred to hit the Diamond Dogs, crushing them flat. We can see blood underneath him.

"Did I get them?" Fred ask confused as the bell is heard ringing. "Oh, is it dinner time?"

"Nope! That's the end of the match!" Mills exclaims with a laugh. "And the winners are the Changelings!"

"Yay! What do we win?"

"You get to keep your lives."

"Awww, that's all." Ed groans as if disappointed with not getting any rewards for winning this match. "I wanted something neat."

"Fine, here some burgers!" Mills snaps to the Changelings in annoyance as he gave some burgers to the Changelings, "Made with real love."

"Well, better than nothing." Seto grunts as he chews on his burger while his cohorts quickly chow down stupidly and happily.

"The Changelings has come out from behind to seal their victory!" Nick exclaims as the Main/Mane Event comes to a frigging close, "But what about the dragons?"

"Got word from the medics," Pinkie said as she got off the phone. "The other two Dragons are frigging dead but Garble, though taking a severe enough beating to be unable to fight any longer tonight, is still alive and will be fully recovered by the time he has to fight Spike on the next show."

"Oh, well, at least that works."

"Well, folks, that's our show for tonight." Johnny said to the audience, beginning to end another show. He comment, "Okay, let's just skip any post fight commentary and go straight to the 'Good fight, good night' and then get the blazes out of here before anything happens to the arena - again."

Suddenly, an interruption happens that a loud megaphone happens, and the large screen monitors suddenly get turned on. What came next was a big time shocker for who should be on the big screen than the enemy of the Autobots; Megatron.

"Attention creatures within the wrestle stadium!" Megatron spoke from the large monitors showing his ugly mug for all to see his terrifying appearance.

"Holly-Smoky; It's the Decepticon Leader, Megatron!" Pinkie Pie yelped in surprise shock, Megatron is on the big screen. "And he's taken over to be having a big spot like on the big monitors!" The pink pony confused the subject that this villain wanted to be a big head star by being seen on the big monitors.

"Either I'm crazy or didn't this happen from another match we sponsored." Nick slowly spoke in having the strangest feeling, that this display was familiar to him.

"It's deja vu from Discord all over again Nick! For it seems Megatron has a message for us." Johnny explained this to his friend in realizing, they went through this situation once before.

"I am gravely disappointed from how today's matches have played out. But not so much as when you held the first match, where my mortal enemy's Spark...still functions." Megatron explained his statement of reasoning, that he's found the fights unacceptable, including the one Optimus Prime fought in where the Autobot Leader wasn't extinguished. "It's clear to me, you have a lack in having...'heroes' kill off other heroes. But I have a way to fix such an error." He spoke in having a strange and hidden evil agenda all over his face. "And that's by wiping out Optimus Prime, the Autobots and the rest of you with your stadium...to ruins!" He spoke before the picture soon changed to which showed a strange ship...that hovered over the Deathmatch building.

"Oh! I know what that ship is, that's the Nemesis, the Decepticon Warship!" Pinkie Pie responded off in recognizing the ship own by the Decepticons.

"Again, how is it that you know about Transformer machinery?" Nick asked the pink pony surprised by this sudden know-how.

"Nick, I think we may have another problem than just that info!" Johnny spoke with a small worried expression on his face.

"Um, what did he mean by that?" Fluttershy spoke from close by, not liking the sounds of that news in Megatron's statement earlier.

"Trsufruvhmm..." Suddenly from below the Nemesis, came out what was constructing into...a large blaster cannon. "Trizzbrivhmmm..." And it looked to be charging up a sinister looking red energy to boot!? And if that wasn't worst enough, it looked directly...over the stadium!

"By the All-Spark; He's planning to obliterate us all!" Optimus spoke off with a shock tone in witnessing what his foe plans to do to them all.

"Johnny, please tell me that Autobot didn't say what I think this means for us! I thought we had things covered!" Nick complained off in not believing this, their place is gonna be destroyed after all those safety setups.

"Apparently, so did we, Nick, but it look like one thing we failed to take in...is protection against Transformer tech!" Johnny exclaimed off that while they believed to have had an edge, they missed a vital component, which may backfire on them now.

The image of the cannon was looking more charged than ever. The crowds were scared, many tried to flee, but there was no time to escape by normal exit route.

"Autobots; Gather as many ponies and secure them out of here!" Optimus issued off his command to his team in safety protocol. "Let's Roll Out!" He issued off the final statement in dismissing the bots to do their duty.

Soon the Autobots were transforming, picking up many ponies to help drive them out of windows by smashing through. Others in Robot Mode smashed the walls to give more a chance to escape and help the team out. Optimus raced over to grab the hosts and referee in his arms as the latters yelped when he changed into a Big Red that plowed off debris to get them out of the stadium.

"Prsuvhmmm..." Then the cannon fired it's charged laser blast directly below the target. "KABOOM-BOOM-BAM-BAM-KURPOWVHMMM..." And it two seconds, the beam was blasting through the structure, causing explosion to destroy it inside and out. By the time it was all over, the entire Deathmatch stadium was burning in rubble now, totally decimated.
But on the Decepticon ship, Megatron observed the destruction.

"Starscream, report the stasis of our targets." Megatron spoke in demanding to know how the damage they've dealt upon the group has done.

"I regret to say, Lord Megatron, that the Autobots...the horses, and those hosts & referee...have escaped your clutches." Starscream sadly announce that they may have destroyed the building, but the grid map and online feedback show many of the others...have survived with little injuries.

"POWVHMM..." This made the Decepticon Leader bash his right fist on the console controls, clearly upset. "So they have." Megatron uttered out in seeing he underestimated the ones below. "Hear me well, Autobots, you may have survived and save a few infestation lives...but our war is far from over!" Megatron's voice was heard out in declaring this message to the Autobots...and their leader that they are far from being done.

And with that, the Nemesis turns around to leave the scene before anyone could even stop the Decepticons that attacked them.

But our main focus goes to those that managed to escape certain death including when Optimus got out, transform to Robot Mode to release those he had rescued from inside out with him.

"Thank Primus; we managed to get you all out of harm’s way." Optimus spoke in gratitude in seeing his fellow Autobots have joined him, seeing that they suffered no serious casualties from the attack.

"Primus nothing; Do you know how much money just got wasted back there?" Nick snapped off to start complaining about what just happened here. He groans, "Not again! Is it too much to ask that we go ONE 'Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatch episode' without the whole arena getting trashed? I mean, every time it takes literally MONTHS to get the arena repaired."

Pinkie comment, "I agree. These months-long hiatuses DO get aggravating - as most of the Bronies and Pegasisters can vouch."

"Nick, try to stay calm. The worst end could have been your life, right?" Johnny patted his friend's shoulder to not look at things so darkly.

"Right, don't let those meany-Decepticons get you down!" Pinkie Pie spoke off with a little smile in trying to cheer the mood. "So the fourth-one wasn't our calling to not see another stadium come tumbling on us, it's all under the bridge, right?" That message literally did not help in trying to overlook another destruction to their stadium.

"Little Miss Pinkie is right!" Mills spoke off from coming up to speak with the rest. "But next time we have security detail, make sure ya got tech to give us a little more protection! I sign up to referee matches, not get out of close shavings on my head!" He was stating off that they need better system workings or at least to keep the host and referees from almost dying.

"But you're bald, right?" Pinkie Pie pointed out in seeing Mills had no hair on his head.

"Don't get started with me!" Mills snapped off to the pink pony for even pointing that out.

"Well folks, looks like we've come to an exclusively end in which case, our fights have never be expected to end here," Johnny spoke off in letting the audience at home watching this, know what's happened thus far.

"That's right Johnny, from horses against robots to science against machine to even three trios of the dumbest groups fight off to which case we got zero ratings for." Nick stated off in remotely stating how their matches looked to have been hit imputs, but in short, most of it wasn't too thrilling... mostly some.

"But stay tune for the next time we hope to make another grand spectacular!" Pinkie Pie added off to say with a cheeky smile off her face.

"And if any life needs aid against evil threats, the Autobots will be there to serve and protect." Optimus Prime boldly spoke that he and his team shall protect those in trouble.

"So until the next time, I'm Johnny Gomez. Giving you the detail wonders of our most crazy fights in Equestria." Johnny spoke off in making himself know again for viewers to know.

"And I'm Nick Diamond here; saying that if we keep losing wrestle stadiums like this, the government may end up cutting us off; Like they don't keep it up by increasing tax pay," Nick addressed off his own statement while adding in a little something for their FYI case. And boy, is it another pain killer for them to handle.

"Heheheh, boy, this was some fun and crazy stuff alright!" The pink pony laughs off a bit before suddenly looking at the camera to sign off. "So anyway, I'm Pinkie Pie. And I'm here to say...Good Fight, Good Night!" Pinkie Pie sends off that farewell message for the viewers to know, that that's the end of their show for today. And we soon see the 'Celebrity Deathmatch' title appear where the burn down arena stadium use to be, again, these people have their work cut out for them. But oh well, such is that in life when mayhem gets a little carried away, even in show business, so...till the next time.

The End

Cast list
Jim Thorton: Johnny Gomez
Chris Edgerly: Nick Diamond, Mills Lane
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Psycho Pie
Brian Murray: Jack Silver
Peter Cullen: Optimus Prime
Eric Idle: Dr. Lizardo
Tim Curry: Smaug
Vincent Tong: Garble
Matt Hill: Gronk
Richard Ian Cox: No Eyes, Fido
Eric Stuart: Seto the Changeling, Ed the Changeling
Rob Paulsen: Fred the Changeling
Scott McNeil: Rover
Lee Tockbar: Spot
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Frank Welker: Megatron
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna
Steve Blum: Starscream

Author's Note:

How dang! Another end to another Ponies on CDM story! Whatcha guys think? I hope it's good enough. Anyway, time to reveal my next MLP: FIM fic which is a regular one.

"Return to the Battlefield: (after Lorcan' Wrath; short story) Despite never recovering Lorcan's body, Twilight and her friends decide to check one more time to confirm that their enemy is gone for good."

Sound good so check it out ASAP. Until next time, read, review and suggest!

This story has references to the Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. Sylvester Stallone fight on the actual show.

This story also holds references to future fics of mine. No spoiling!

Grimmore is one of the bad villains my fics.

There are references to the season 2 finale, Harry Potter and Sam and Max in this chapter.

This chapter has a reference to a previous Ponies on Celebrity Deathmatch story.

The Hobgoblins came from a bad movie that appeared on Mystery Science Theater 300o, as is Gamera.

Anyone remembers the Dig-Dug game?

The Changelings' escape from the Dome is indeed a reference to the fight between Winona Ryder and Gwyneth Paltrow.

The Dragons attacking the audience in an attempt to find the Changelings, but got their asses whooped to them by the Royal Sisters references an infamous Piston vs. Pacers game as well as the 'Ali G vs. Jamie Kennedy' fight on the actual CDM show.

The Changelings' forms later references the actual CDM's 'Actors' Showcase' matches.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment