• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 822 Views, 25 Comments

At the M.L.P. Con! - Ponyess



Of course I had to go to the Convention, but this is, what happened.

  • ...
15
 25
 822

An Episode, of a Homecoming: 5

I had just moved into Ponyville with my family. While I had followed them onto a Convention, with the theme of MLP; My Little Pony. With that said, we are all Ponies, or Unicorns to me more precise.

I am a white Unicorn filly with a bright blue mane and tail. I have dark purple eyes and a light pink cherry blossom for my mark. I chose the pretty, classical Japanese Cherry blossom; mainly because I found it pretty and have no idea as to what it is symbolizing in real life, Japan. The large pink blossom is on the middle of my flanks, with five smaller companion blossoms in the star formation. If I had known it, but it’s the end of the first day of the Cherry bloom season. The first of three days.


Should I have been surprised, when I found a fairly familiar looking bed in my room? Maybe it is just looking familiar; because my perspective changed, as I moved in, in Poinyville. Beside the bed, I have a bed stand, and why not?

I have two double door wardrobes opposing my bed and a window opposing the door. Aside from that, I also found a nice looking vanity desk in my room, crafted out of cherry wood.

Directly outside my bed room window, I can see a Cherry tree in bloom, just a few yards from the wall. Maybe, if I open the window I could pick cherries? If only the cherries had been ripe for the picking, right now.


Naturally, my room is on the second floor, true to the architecture of an Equestrian cottage. I have nothing to complain about. Obviously, my brother lives in the next room, with only the door to our wardrobes between our respective rooms. Likewise, mum and dad have their room on the other side.

The living room is a two floor affair, with the flight of stairs up on the right and left walls, respectively. The kitchen and dining room is on the bottom floor. I have the filly’s room on the second floor, right next to the shower. These facilities are also available on the ground floor.


I have my name and mark carved out in crisp relief on my door. At first, I guess it is a bit creepy; to see your name and mark carved into the door of your room, before you had even moved in. Then again, I can see the same on my brother Apple Blossom’s room too.

Both the marks of Peach Blossom and Beech Blossom are on the door to my parents’ bed room.

If we all have a bloom for a mark, are we Blooms? I guess I have heard worse names in my day? Then again, I am not all that old.


I have a wardrobe, but no clothes hanging within; I also have a vanity desk, no no vanity to talk of.

The one item I do have, is the saddle bags. After closer inspection, I did also find a small collection of coins; bits, as they are referred to, here in Equestria.

Wait, I did even find a blue balloon soaring in the ceiling over my bed, and a pink one cowering under my bed; I guess that does count for odd. Yet, I guess it could be a Memento of parties I had been to, in the honour of the pink mare, Pinkie Pie who threw them.

-

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment