• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 822 Views, 25 Comments

At the M.L.P. Con! - Ponyess



Of course I had to go to the Convention, but this is, what happened.

  • ...
15
 25
 822

Into the Con, an Introductory Monologue, of Sorts: 2

This was the original series? At least, it's what it looks like. We're all looking alike, short of these two details? I had chosen black, then a white cloud with a yellow bolt of lightning.

I only had relatively simple images to choose from. Why the symbols had to be this simple; I can't recall if they told me, or if they explained.

Choosing my mark and my colour, just felt right at the time. I know; there are numerous original ponies, to choose from. I imagine every last pony, ever to set a hoof in as much as a single sketch would be available. Every pony from the original show had to be there, every last one of them. Then I noticed; that I had a chance to choose from even more ponies from the Comics; I just had to pay a small fee for this additional Option.

Now as I think of it; I said Colour, and not Fur. I have no fur, just as they did not have in the show. With that in mind, neither can we? I have a mane and a tail. That's that.

Thinking of it, I can't really recall who I was before I had entered the convention. I guess I had loved the show; whichever series, or film. Or I had come here with a friend, or friends who do, or did? Maybe, it's no difference?

I couldn't leave, there is no way getting out of the set. The building is huge, enough space; for not just a village, I think we have several villages. Not all the ponies did live in the same village, even if they were in the same show?

Looking at it, it's a pretty place and the weather is good. I can see the sun reflecting in my flank. As a pony, I can see almost all the way around; just behind my back is not in view. I only have a clear perspective, in a narrow field forwards. Guess I can make due; at least I can see where I'm going, trotting or galloping.

I'm happy and in a good mood you'd see, simply by looking at my ears. Or, I wouldn't even need to mention; since we're all ponies here, now. I know what it is to be a pony. What I knew of it before, has no bearings here.

I had chosen a mark of a Pegasus, a weather Pony. What had escaped me, I'm not a Pegasus by the looks, I'm an Earth Pony.

--- --- ---

Author's Note:

I leave room for a chapter before current chapter, but after the Prologue.

I'll change this chapter, once I get to it.

If you have an Opinion, pease let me know what you think, then I may change it if needed.