• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,697 Views, 188 Comments

My Little Pony: Payday is Magic - Twisted Gears



Obvious crossover with the series we all write about, and Payday 2. -- There has been a series of rampages all over Equestria, done by a crew of four Stallions, most of them, trigger-happy...

  • ...
1
 188
 2,697

A very abrupt escape!

"...You sure that it'll work?" Asked Bain's voice through the radio channel.

"Well, if you have anything better..." Replied Wolf while they were walking outside, and reloading his Betsy.

"Well then, just keep them away from the Mirror. Twitch and Bile should do the rest. Good luck!"

"Allright Hox, ready?"

"Tartarus yeah, let's do this!" Replied Hoxton, opening the door in one kick.

Both of them jumped out, and with some suppresing fire, they met Dallas and Chains again, covering behind a set of heavy rock vessels with bushes in them. They were a perfect cover of two metres of stone, leaves and soil.

"Well hello there, boss!" Exclaimed Wolf getting into cover, and reloading once more.

Dallas raised his sight, and a blast of magic grazed the top of his mask, wich made him get back to cover. "What the hay were you both doing?!"

Hoxton raised his hoof. "Wolf had a date with a Cloaker."

He turned towards Hoxton. "Just if I had fingers..."

Chains interrupted, and pointed towards the Bulldozer, the two Shields, the Tazer behind everything, and a few Royal Guards that popped out of nowhere. "Not to annoy, but we have something in our hooves!"

Dallas and Wolf raised over the vessels and shooted at everypony they saw. Most of the bullets bounced back, and they got back into cover. "So, what's the plan to get the buck out of here alive?"

"Bile's coming to pick the Mirror while we distract them!" Said Hoxton, popping up, unloading another magazine, and back to cover. "Once they get the mirror, they are picking us up back in the Tower!"

"I love that plan!" Exclaimed out Chains, popping back from cover, pulling out his JP and Compact at the same time, and unloading again.

Dallas loaded another tranquilizer dart, and popped out from the side. He aimed down, and pressed the trigger. This time, the dart passed right at the side of the Tazer, and hitted one of the Royals in the neck. He instantly felt to the ground, uncontious.

The Bulldozer spotted Dallas in the side, and unloaded one single reinforced 16-Gauge on him. This was enough to penetrate the suit, and his vest. He felt how the gauges made strenght on his chest, and he was already in the ground, two feets away from where he was standing.

"Holy Luna! Dallas, you allright?!"

Dallas checked his chest. Indeed, his suit was now nothing but a swiss cheese, and the vest was merely a plate, and his chest was bleeding. But, he was still alive. Scared for life, but alive. He got up, and ran back into cover. "Holy, I want a shotgun like that!"

"Shit Dallas, your chest doesn't look good, mate!"

He dropped a small, red briefcase in the ground. He opened it, and took out a green syringe. He injected himself in the neck.

"The hay is that?" Asked Hoxton, coming back to cover, after dropping another round on the Bulldozer.

"Another product of our friends." He simply replied, as his chest stopped bleeding, and his coat was slowly regenerating. Even the plate of the vest was regenerating, popping out the reinforced pellets.

Hoxton observed this a bit amazed. Wolf was too busy shooting, so was Chains.

After two minutes of holding positions, the Bulldozer's armour was pretty scrappy, but it still held. The Shields behind decided to take positions in front of him, and the Tazer was still coming and going, trying to get a nie line of one of the criminals. There were two uncontious Royal Guards laying around, as they recieved a clear shot from Dallas. There is one thing that had worried Wolf. The Cloaker couldn't be seen, and she was not emmiting the Static from her batton. This only means two things: Or she left the area, or she turned it off, and is waiting for a good opportunity.

...Anyways, after the battle got a bit calm, since the Criminals managed to push the Royals away from the Mirror, the crew recieved a message.

"Guys, We're coming! Get the coast clear!" Said Bile's voice through the radio.

"Finally!" Explaimed Wolf, bandaging himself.

No sound was made, and two metallic ropes got attached to the sides of the two-floor golden mirror. However...

It was not moving.

"Uh... Bile?" Asked Hoxton trough the radio.

"That thing weights too much for the Zeppelin! There's no way I'm bringing that with me!" Replied Bile, as the ropes detached from the Mirror.

"Bull... Then, what the hay we do now?! Bain!!"

"I wanted to do this in a safe area, but screw the plan... Get in the mirror!" Replied Bain's voice, with a lot of preocupation in his voice.

"What do you mean with that?" Asked Dallas, interrupting in the transmission.

"What I said! Jump in the mirror! Do it quick, a large mob of Royals is heading back to the castle!!" Shouted Bain. "They have y'all surrounded!"

The whole group looked at eachother. "Fine!" Suddently said Wolf.

"You can't be serious, right?" Asked Chains, taking out a missing pellet from his mask.

"Well, I see no other way out. Jeronimoooo!" Wolf jumped towards the Mirror. He bumped on its surface, and slammed the ground, with his face.

Dallas and Hoxton facepalmed. Chains looked at the sky, and prayed for their souls.

Wolf got up. "Um, Bain...?"

"The other side, my dear Wolfie..."

"Oh... Eh... Okay..." Muttered Wolf, walking to the other face of the Mirror. He moved his hoof in the surface, to check if it was solid like the other one, and...

His hoof went throught it. It was like placing your hoof in flat water. "Hey, this is quite fun."

"Shut up, and get in!" Shouted out Hoxton, pushing Wolf inside the Mirror. He grabbed Dallas from the neck, and pulled him inside too. Only Chains was left behind.

"Ah, Tartarus. Screw this..." He walked away from the Mirror, and ran towards it, made a cannonball in the air, and crossed the Mirror.

Once they all crossed, the face of the mirror turned from black to gold again. It was closed, once the whole group closed...


...Meanwhile. Somewhere in Manehattan...

"Good, they made it trough... Did you recieved them?"

A weak voice crossed a small Tear between dimensions, controlled by a quartz-based device. "Depends. they appeared in our dimension, however... They appeared somewhere else."

The large, black office chair turned towards the Tear, away from a large set of monitors, showing the maps of Equestria, and a large network of cameras. "What do you mean with that, Bain?"

"I have their signals, and, well... We will have to guide them out of that... Highschool, Bain."

Comments ( 26 )

that ending made no sense.

.......... did you get the mirror from the Mlp idw comic idea then? where there seems to be a second mirror like the crystal mirror?

4047800

Ah, I was expecting you...

And nope. I didn't even knew that that comic exists.

Wait, wait, waaaait. No sence? It's a damn, two-floor mirror made out of friggin' gold. It weights a ton, no Zeppelin can carry that. Best way out? Take the easy way, via the Mirrror.

...Makes sence now?

4047804 cno since whatesoever.

this whole thing is amusing but a mess in sooo many ways. though now that it is over, i can reveal my secret weapon!!!!

the antimagic thing would have affected its user. all ponies use magic. earth ponies use it for theri strength, endurance, and nature itneraction. pegasi use it to not only manipulate weather but fly by manipulating wind and air. and some even ahve special attributes as well like pinkie pie and her clarvoyant pinkie sense.
in the presence of such as thing an earth pony, probably used to feeling the strength, would collapse limply as they find they lost far too much sstrength suddenly. and pegasi would find themselves grounded, their wings flapping suelessly.

unlike a unicorn, they would be panicking out of their minds too. a unicorn does not have their magic always active. their cousins, however, have subconcious magic that works without command. while it lacks the range of use as the arcane arts do, their isntinctual magic is otherwise completely reliable.
if they suddenly lose their natural magic it would probably be extremely alarming to them. be like one day walking along then suddenly one of your legs fell off.

4047846

Now, having good-shaped muscles is Magic? Great, now I can stop a Hearth using a Magic Inhibitor! :pinkiecrazy:

...But it is still a good theory. That is why I made it only affect Radio communications. I don't want to see four hearth-stopped Ponies around (And inside) the library.

Hoooooold on a second. A mess. I'll need you to send me a message pinpointing every one, so I can patch e'm up, if you are that kind, since I will surely forget them. :ajsmug:

4047863 considering that, while it is likely that they would be fairly strong as pony is pony (they seem to be about the size of very large dogs, the ponies). however the earth ponies have shown strength well beyond any of that. normally when motivated of course, but we have seen them drag houses, lift beds. though one could say that is unique to the apple family alone, we have seen Cheerilee smashed down a door with relative ease.
more than likely their strength is enhanced by their magic. so basically being Earth ponies has more meaning than their kind's constant contact with the ground.
kinda dislike it when fics give the earth ponies the short end of the stick. some saying they are just strong and have no magic when it is confirmed that they do, in fact, HAVE their own magic. think my favorite example of giving the earth bound a break is Immortal Games. while it gives them not only strength and endurance but a limited healing factor, all three is tied into their own stores of mystical energy in their bodies.

........its a mess all over the place dude. just throwing in guns like that, the fairly large mischaracterization of several characters, the magic inhibitor, so on. still it is a ridiculous mess in many ways too and seems to be intentionally ridiculous. not to mention the hogpodge of random gizmos and devices........
also saying that twilight is not an alicorn. seriously dude, she went through a whole beauty and the beast esque magical transformation. she did not just grow wings. hell her body has changed as well. though that took me several episodes to realize. which i think is a good thing. she is changed but she is still twilight.
other than that, tiwlight would have probably been enraged rather than terrified if she thought two of her friends were dead. or at least hearbroken in a way that it would put her in danger. like she no longer cares for her own life or something and willingly tries to hamper her captors in some way.

fortunately nothing happens that made me just go wild pissed off........ surprising because i am a stickler when it comes to characterization........
then again i have experienced a story that has pretty much every single character mischaracterized. i find twilights characterizaiton here off, but i have found stories that basically is a badly written character in twilight's skin.

4047940

Behold the grat wall of text!

*Aherm* I TOLD YOU TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME THE FLAWS, DANGIT!

...But, at least I know this is not the worst one. Congratulations to myself!

Now, to fix the flaws... In a close future. :trollestia:

But, Twilight. You are right on that, I thinked that she would enrage enought to kill anypny in her way, but well... I'm a douche in that. MAGIC! :trollestia::trollestia:

4047955 saying that if you had to rewrite at least one thing, have it that her friends were not killed or, in this case, giving her the impression they were killed cause that owuld not motivate her to do anything........... even tactically that is not a good idea. a hostage only works when the hostage can be harmed. if they cannot be harmed then they can no longer shield you. and when they are dead there is nothing worse you can do to them.

that and give another reason why her blood owuld not work. twilicorn and twilicorn, not pegacorn (did you know that meghan mcarthy wanted ot use that term for them but the other writers decided alicorn would probably work better?)

for what it is i would give it a medium kinda rating. meant to be ridiculous though it needs improvement.
and you will NEVER get me to write that note. NEVER!
cue evil llaugh track.
though would not mind asking you about something.

4047975

You're EVIL!

I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work!! :pinkiecrazy:

Well then, with this and a cake, till' the (If so) next part of this story! :trollestia:

But, what is it?

4047986 i am working on my own fanfic, and i wanted to ask about what you thought about an idea i have...........
let us say it is a bit of an ambitious project.

4047994

Bring. It. ON! :twilightangry2:

What is it! TELL ME! BIG PROJECT! RAARGH!!! :pinkiecrazy:

4273569

Hue hue, if I weren't, everywhere I go would be boooring.

I do Pinkie's job 99% of the times. :pinkiehappy:

...When I'm not in the other 1% of the time. :trixieshiftright:

read this again and it is still rather inane.

4469893

I kinda dropped this one to make the sequel... :twilightblush:

...That's why it says "Complete"...

...But it doesn't remove the fact of my lazyness of making this one better...

This story deserve a sequel. I really liked characters's personality, which you gave for them, causing some a hilarious moments. While in Payday: The Heist they didn't had much personality during the heists.
Dalla is the leader of group, who doing a lot 'Facehoove' moments, Wolf is the 'trigger happy' drunk smartass, Chains is the typical stereotype black Heavy weapon Guy, Hoxton is sarcastic with The coincidence curse, causing bad things to happen when he is being sarcastic.
Twitch I welcoming to the group. Being the independent mare character and getting along with these the criminal stallions, who were flirting on her often.
I was expecting Twitch being Trixie in a disguise. :trixieshiftright:

This story is quite a 'one-way-run'. Starting from one a regular heist, causing a chain of events which led to bigger a heist until a Jackpot itself.
I was excepting more a heists from these guys.:pinkiehappy:

I wish for this a sequel.:twilightsmile:

4950210

Lemme say that I'm impressed that y'all are still reading this...

And YES! The sequel's on the oven!

...Probably overburned, but it's there! :yay:

(( PPS: Twitch might / may not be Trixie... :trixieshiftright: ))

4977438
(( I guessed that much. So I needed read it again to make sure. )) :twilightsheepish:

4980114

(( It'll be solved... ON THE NEXT EPISODE! :rainbowkiss: ))

5539423

On the oven, my kind sire... :eeyup:

You didn't forgot aout the sequel.........did you?:fluttercry:

5543372 39 weeks it has been on the oven....How burnt is it

6573139

WAIT, THERE WAS A STORY IN THE OVEN? :rainbowderp:

Flails all around the room, proceeds to get back to work zhe butt out of it, now applying all the updates that has been applied to both, Payday, and my little horse!

6475986

...Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe? :twilightblush:

6577880 Dont worry the fire department has been called, they are on there way, just keep the fire from spreading outside the kitche-- OH GOD!! every man for themselves

6580102

Desperatedly runs across the currently blaze of glorious fire that is his home. Welp's out of said place.

Login or register to comment