• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,693 Views, 188 Comments

My Little Pony: Payday is Magic - Twisted Gears



Obvious crossover with the series we all write about, and Payday 2. -- There has been a series of rampages all over Equestria, done by a crew of four Stallions, most of them, trigger-happy...

  • ...
1
 188
 2,693

Welcome back, crew...

"...Allright guys, this is it: Ponyville. Hope that you enjoyed your vacations at Las Pegasus, but it's time to get back to work..." Said a voice in the radio, inside the train the group was traveling.

It was a group of four, each occupying a different seat. All Stallions, and everypony was wearing a clown mask, decorated with what they thought was more symbolic, and their cutiemarks covered with blue ductapes. Also, they all were wearing suits, wich had magic-proof vests under them, almost unnoticeable.

The whole train was empty, but the group and the driver. The wagon they were was full of ammo, weapons and explosives, or what they called 'Work equipment'. One of the Stallions went to the Radio.

"Bain, why Ponyville? There's nothing worth of taking here," Said a Stallion, behind a smiling clown mask painted with the emblem of United Equestria in its forehead.

"Dallas, there's something you don't know, my friend. There's a huge payload of Golden Apples, hiding between normal apples at the Sweet Apple Acres. And, guess who's going to take them?" Replied the voice in the Radio.

"Sounds good," Said another stallion with a crying, creepy clown mask covering his face. "What's the plan, boss?"

"Gun n' shoot, like the last seven times?" Said a bigger Stallion with a creepy, red-painted smilling clown mask, like if it was plotting something every second.

"Not this time, Chains. We'll try to sneak untill it's too late. Wolf, how close are we to Canterlot?"

"Close enough for them to send the Royal Guard. If we fail, we'll have them on our flanks," Said another one, with the creepiest non-clown mask you'll ever imagine, with its jaw like the mouth of a beast, ready to swallow your soul, with pointy teeth mashed up, ready to open and eat somepony's face any second.

"...But, you guys have something in your favour. They don't expect a hit so close to Canterlot," Said the voice in the radio again, "And my ponies have some extra surprices to distract them meanwhile."

"Gentle-stallions, we're arriving. Get your bags ready!" Said a different voice in the Radio.

"If they get us some extra time, those apples are ours. Hoxton, you'll be in charge of locating the apples. Chains, get the biggest thing you've got. I'll.. Convince anypony around to look somewhere else, and Wolf... Keep your hoof away from the trigger."

The Stallion in the most creepiest mask left out a fart sound with his tongue, mocking at this last order.

Once the train arrived the station, they unloaded everything they needed in the opossite direction of the station, away from anypony's sight, to don't bring any attention.

At the other side of the tracks, a large blue carriage was waiting, with two Stallions at its front, that were wearing sunglasses and their cutiemarks covered with blue ductape.

"Here Twich at your service. Next stop, the Safehouse. Hop in," Said a Mare inside the carriage, with her cutiemark covered, and with sunglasses too.

Everypony dumped the bags they were carrying in the carriage, and jumped in after that.

A little trip later, the carriage stopped in front of a suit rental. The group unloaded everything, and went inside quickly, as nopony was in the street in that moment.

"Guys, I'll get the carriage in the alley," Said the Mare, popping her head out of the window, "Give me a call if you're ready to hit the Acres. Untill then!"

The carriage went away from the sight of the crew, as they unlocked the door, and walked to the backstore.

There was a nice, little something that could be called 'home' there. It was a loft, still pretty much unfinished, as some tiles of the wooden ground were not placed, and the painting of the walls was undone. Not even the lights were done, as they were only hanging wires from the ceiling. It was a loft, as everything was connected to the living room, without walls. The only walls there were the two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and the door to the suit rental, and the door to the back alley.

"...Home, sweet home." Said Hoxton, dropping his bag in the middle of the stance, right at a bunch of unopened boxes.

"Well, this isn't exactly beautiful..." Said Dallas, walking to the statue of Celestia in the middle of the loft, "But at least, we've got here a nice Mare with us, eh?"

The statue of the princess was the exact size of the real one, and it represented her sitting with both her wings opened, and with her ominous serenity expression. Dallas placed his hoof in her right wing, and it cracked down.

"...Whops. My bad."

"Heh. Bain's going to kill you for that, mate." Said Chains, throwing his bag towards what would be his room. He actually threw the bag from one side of the room to the other, right at the door, describing a perfect arc.

"Nothing that some ductape can't fix." He trottled towards one of the boxes, and started to look for tape. Once he found a roll of the same blue ductape that was covering his cutiemark, he trottled back to the statue, grabbed the wing, and made a quick repair, on his own. "Good as new."

"...Right. Hey, Wasn't Bain going to contact us anytime?" Asked Wolf, pushing his bag inside what would be his temporal room.

"He's the one that should call anytime," Replied Hoxton, that was laying in the sofa, completely occupying it, "Just enjoy your stay before we have to fight hundreds of Royals again, Wolf."

"You're right. Well, then, I've got some surprices for you, gentlestallions. Come over here." Wolf pointed at the table.

"What do you got for us now, Wolfie?" Replied Hoxton, mocking at him.

"A very special gift from our friend, Gage, Hoxy." Said Wolf, while pulling out a briefcase from under the table.

When he opened it, it showed a series of documents and papers. Nothing special.

"...And?" Said the other three at the same time.

"Oh, right." Wolf pulled the papers away, and from under them, there was a series of round metal pieces with small triggers at their tops. They had the Warning: Explosives words printed on them. "Gage calls theese 'Graneades'. If we're in real trouble, just pull the trigger, and trow it away, and run. That's what Gage warned."

Chains grabbed one of them. "Are you really sure of this, Wolf?"

"Well, Gage was really serious when he gave me this briefcase."

"...Right." Dallas remembered Gage. A very old Stallion, that had to go on a wheelchair since he lost both his back hooves traction at the last years on his Royal Guard duty, during a raid on Canterlot. This made him rethink on what side it was worth fight, so he became an arms manufacturer and dealer, after being hired by Bain himself.

A small silence was created, when everypony went to do what they thought was a better idea to kill the time waiting. Hoxton started to clean his silenced Bernetti-9 hoofgun, that he called 'My lovely head-popping friend', after five years before placing his hoof on its trigger. Chains wore his beloved full-body Heavy Armoured Suit, that easily made him look even tougher than what he was already, at the cost of barely being able to move in that 110-pound suit. Wolf grabbed a suitcase, and completely turned that into a fully-working turret, with only a small machine pistol, lot of rounds, a small radar, and a few detectors here and there. Dallas went back to repair the statue's wing, as it was starting to fall down on its own weight.

...And, finally, the silence broke, when the radio turned itself on.

"Allright guys, time to stop playing. Iv'e got a last surprice for you all. If you haven't noticed, the Mare in the middle of the longue has a button in her 'privates', if anypony dared to look there."

The whole group started to look at eachother. Even through they could not see eachother's eyes trought the mask's visors, they could still feel how nopony actually had that idea. They were criminals, but they were professionals, most of the time. They didn't thought in that kind of stuff, mostly.

"...I'll take that silence as a 'No'," Continued the voice in the radio, "Well, c'mon. I think that you're all wanting to do that, even if you already did what's not supposed to be mentioned in Las Pegasus."

Dallas was the first one to come to the statue, and examine the mentioned part. There it was, a red button, at the lowest part of the very detailed sculpture. He got his hoof there, and pressed the button.

As he did this, small vibrations could be felt in the entire loft, as the statue itself started to move backwards, opening an access to a basement. These vibrations made the right wing of the statue fall again, and this time, it cracked to the point it was not repairable.

"...I hope that nothing happened to the statue meanwhile, right?"

"Eh... Nothing to worry about, Bain. It's just..." Said Dallas, grabbing the statue, as his back hooves were hanging in the air, over the access.

"That statue's worth almost two-million Bits. And it's there for a reason. If anything happens to it..."

"No worries, Bain!" Wolf came to the rescue, "We've got it covered."

"...Hope so. Well, in that little extra room, there's the map of the area, and some extra room to train. Go there, and take a look!" Said the ominous Stallion voice in the radio.

The group went downstairs, as they saw a large control room, with everything they could need: Maps, camera images of the surroundings, and even a shooting gallery, with its own workshop to modify guns, and paint masks.

"Well then, get ready! You guys are leaving in twenty minutes. Give Twitch a call once you're done. Oh, and Dallas..."

"...What."

"You'll better start saving some Bits to repair that statue, mate."

The radio got cut before he could reply.

The group only needed fifteen minutes to get ready and plan everything they would do, as they picked what they could think it is more usefull in the next Hit.

Wolf, always being the Happy trigger in the group, brought his beloved 'Betsy' -Locomotive-88 Shotgun, his fully-fitted Crosskill Hoofgun, and his newly-made suit, with the magic-proof vest under it.

Chains, always ready to start a masacre, brought in his full-body cover, his ammunitions saddlebag, the JP36 Machinegun he used during his services in the Royal Guard -before he was kicked for extreme violence and the ban of gunpowder-based weapons, and his Compact-5, an extra gift from Gage.

Hoxton, that never liked to wear anything else from his Suit, always carried his Bernetti-9, that he could perfectly hide in his pocket, but he always had a CAR-4, modified to be fitted inside the suit too, as this allowed him to run unnoticed -even if he wore his crying clown mask, and allowed him to run the fastest he wanted. Of course, he always has to run, when the Guards started to fire their magic shots at them, as he had nothing to stop them with.

And last, but not least, Dallas, the Boss. He only needed his suit with the magic-proof vest, and his Bronco .44 Revolver, that was always enought to creep any Royal that treathened the life of his group. Also, if they had to go Plan B, he had an M308 rifle modified with sedative darts, just in case.

"Allright, Twitch," Dallas attended the radio, "We're ready."

"Got it. We're at the back alley," Replied the Mare's voice in the radio, "We'll take you guys to the Apple Acres', and from there, you know what you have to do."

They all headed to the back alley, and hopped inside the carriage that was waiting. The trip towards the Sweet Apple Acres was not long, but boring. It has been a long while since they were on this same situation: Waiting to reach their objective.

Once in the outskirts, they all hopped outside the carriage, with their masks still covering their faces.

"Don't take too long, or the Royals will be in our flanks in no-time!" Said Twitch, while popping her head outside the vehicle, again.

"Got it. Hox, how much ponies around?" Asked Dallas.

"Two. Wait, three. A Mare, a Filly, and a huge guy over there." Hoxton pointed towards the Barn, where the mentioned ponies just came out from.

"...Damn. There's where we must go. Well, Hox. Time to... Convince them to look somewhere else. Wolf, Hox, you're with me. Chains, wait over at that tree, and keep your eyes open, if anypony come close." Dallas ordered, as he trottled towards the trees behind the Barn, with the other two members of the group.

"...Allright guys, get ready..." Dallas got on his two back legs, and took out his Bronco .44...