• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,694 Views, 188 Comments

My Little Pony: Payday is Magic - Twisted Gears



Obvious crossover with the series we all write about, and Payday 2. -- There has been a series of rampages all over Equestria, done by a crew of four Stallions, most of them, trigger-happy...

  • ...
1
 188
 2,694

Operation 'Dumpster Dive'

...Spike woke up. He was laying in front of the Library, with a note attached to his tail, with blue ducktape. He recognized the tape on first sight. Then, memories started to come to his mind.

...Send message to Celestia.

Spike detached the note, and directly sent it to Celestia. Reply arrived almost instantly, and he readed it.

...Oh, Twilight. What evil jokes you're sending me recently. If you need more Bits, you don't need to ask it that way.

Spike face-clawed. He runned inside the library, and wrote a proper reply in the same note.

...This isn't a joke! I'm Spike, and they've been ponynapped for real! Please, help me!

Note sent. This time, no reply. Instead, Celestia herself teleported in front of Spike, and looked around, checking if it was true. Only Spike was in the library, and everything seemed to be in it's place. Everything, but Spike's face of preoccupation.

"...You're saying the truth?" Asked Celestia, looking directly into the poor dragon.

"Y... Yes, your H... Highness!" Spike managed to reply. "They were ponynapped right here, this night!"

Celestia's horn started to glow, looking for Twilight's magical print. Nothing that could say where she was, but the faint image of her in the Library, this night.

This gave her an idea. As her status of Alicorn, she knew almost every single spell, and one of them could allow her to see back in time. Probably, she could get any hint on what happened.

Spell ready, her horn started to glow, so were her eyes. Her vision started to blurry, and when it was back normal, she was standing in the middle of the library. It was midnight, and Applejack was laying in the sofa, almost asleep. Then, the window opened, and a Stallion with a clown mask went in, and jumped right over Applejack, that instantly started to scream. This attracted Twilight downstairs, that attempted to launch a blast of magic, unsucessfull. She tried again, but her horn wasn't responding anymore. Then, the vision started to blurry, and she was kicked out of the memory.

Celestia blinked a few times, back in reality. She knew one thing now. She was going to face the largest criminal organization in the whole Equestria. Strange. They splitted five years ago. Why do they act now? What did they used against my student?

...Out of theese thoughts, she had an idea. "Spike, stay here. Send me a letter if anything else happens."

Spike nodded, and Celestia teleported back to Canterlot...


"...So. Another trip to the bar?" Asked Dallas.

"Yugh!" Replied Wolf.

"Not you. Hox, what do you say?" Said Dallas, as Wolf crossed his hooves.

"Sounds good. Chainsy, we'll bring you a bottle of something. Probably a bottle of vapourized oxygen." Mocked Hoxton, while looking at Chains.

"Hah, hah. No. Bring me the friggin' best bottle of the best cider they have!" Shouted Chains, limping back to the sofa.

"Count me in, guys!" Said Twitch, jumping from the sofa, to give some site to Chains. "But the Twins will have to stay. You know, not driving drunk." She pointed at the pair of Stallions, that were sitting in a corner, with their suits still on, and their sunglasses. They didn't said a word, but they moved their heads like if they disagreed with Twitch's proposal of not letting them have some fun too.

"That's true. Screw you guys, we're going to drink till' dawn!" Said Dallas, looking through the window. "...Actually, till' the night. C'mon guys... And gal', let's go!"

Dallas, Hoxton, Twitch, and silently Wolf, left the Safehouse, heading towards the nearest Pub, Bar, or even Tavern, if there still were. Chains jumped in the sofa, and started to unpack the set of armour he recently recieved. The Twins stayed there for a long while, like if they were part of the furniture, untill they looked at each other, and trotted to the back alley. This completely creeped Chains out.

...Yeah, they're twins and that, but gesh... That mind-talking's way too much...


Somehere, in a bar at the left of the location of the Safehouse...

"Igh I wasn't a Sghtallion, I ghould have kiss'd yah..." Wolf barely muttered, looking at a chair at his right. He was already almost alcohol-poisoned, and another drink couldn't get him worse... Or at least that's what Hoxton thought. His next stop was an hospital, for sure.

Of course, Hoxton couldn't hold his laughter, and broke in his mad scientist-like laught, after four rounds of good ol' cider. Dallas was abruptly kissing Twitch, occupying three seats, while Wolf was flirting with the chair that was left over. Hoxton was having his fifth round, while his face was getting red due to the large amounts of alcohol in his veins.

This party lasted untill eight in the afternoon, when Wolf started to get off-hoof with the chair. Wolf was being carried by two Mares, both nurses, straight to the detox. department. The chair had to be bringed to the closest carpenter too. Dallas and Twitch decided to continue their run somewhere more private, and Hoxton decided to continue the party, somewhere else.

This leaded him straight into one of Pinkie's completely random parties. Of course, Hox came prepared, bringing in his own reserves of extra-strong cider.

Things there escalated quickly.


...The next morning, the whole crew (Excluding the Twins and Chains), were suffering a considerable migraine. Dallas did what couldn't be mentioned with Twitch, so did Hoxton, with the first Mare he could get his hooves on, in the party last night. Wolf was still in the hospital, as the nurses were extracting wood chips from his privates.

As usual, the crew met up back in the Safehouse.

"Sup Dallas. How did your night went? Had some fun last night?" Mocked Chains, looking at Dallas put a bag of ice in his head.

"Shut... The buck up... Chains..." Replied the Stallion.

"And you, Hox?"

"...Could have gone better." He simply replied, while drinking a cup of coffe. He was somehow inmune to alcohol poisoning. He probably got that inmunity during his endless parties back at Las Pegasus.

"No details?" Said Chains, pocking him in the arm.

"Not for you, or your right hoof."

"Pfff, fine... Where's Wolf, by the way?"

"Hospital."

"Anything I should be aware of?"

"Nope. Well, probably chair-humping, but nothing else."

Chains inmediatly broke to laught.

"Chains, shut up... Or I'll throw you this freaking bag at your face, right now!" Shouted Dallas, as Chain's laughter was making his brain bump inside his head.

"Okay, okay, fine... Heh, that Wolf... He's going to end killing himself..." Muttered Chains, while heading back to the basement. Twitch entered the Safehouse from the back door, as usual, and headed straight for Dallas.

"Morning. Feeling better?"

"No." Replied Dallas, pulling another bag of ice for his head.

"Aw. Like if what happened yesterday was something dangerous or anything."

"What happened yesterday stays in your bedroom, and nothing else, Twitch."

Hoxton inmediatly left out a smile. "Heh. You love birds' trying to make an egg or somethin'?"

"Hox, you're going to get your nuts cracked by a damned Cloaker if you don't shut up, right now."

"Okay, okay... Fine... Well, I'll see what Bain wants us to do today..." Hoxton rushed to the basement, leaving the two love birds alone. This was completely intentional by him...


"...Any news?" Asked Celestia, looking at one of her commanders.

"Not yet, your highness. We're doing our best to find Twilight."

"...Carry on, then." The commander bowed, and left the throne room in a hurry.

Luna came in, when the royal pony opened the door. He stood back, to let Luna walk in.

"Tia, another of your troop training?" Asked Luna.

"No. This time, it's serious, Luna. Have you ever heard of CrimeNet?"

"...No. Why do you ask?"
...CrimeNet...

"Because they ponynapped Twilight. I recognized one of their members in the scene..." Celestia looked down, remembering Dallas' mask. She never really understood the why of the United Equestria's emblem on it's forehead. "And that's where you hop in. They're always acting at night."

"...And?"

"...And, that's when you come in. I want you, my dear sister, to catch them during their operation. Tonight, we'll drop two bags with twenty-thousand Bits in the Sugarcube Corner. They'll come then, and that's when you jump in, to stop them."

"This sounds dangerous, Tia..."

"It is, but remember what you are. The Princess of the Moon, and the Night."

"...You're right... I'll be ready for tonight."

"Good. You will meet my commanders in the meeting room. They will fill you with the details."

Luna nodded, and headed out of the throne room.

...CrimeNet... I can't believe they're showing now, when I payed them to stay in the shadows for a while... I'll have a talk with Bain after this, that's for sure...


"...Bain? You there?" Asked Hoxton, pressing the send button in the radio inside the basement. "Baaain?"

"Bain here. What do you want, Hoxton?" Replied the voice in the radio.

"Two things. First, how did you got there so fast? Isn't Bile's hot air balloon too slow?"

"Not anymore. Welcome to the Zeppelin era, my friend. Anything else?"

"Great. Second, when?"

"If you're asking for the Operation Dumpster Dive, cancel it. You're heading straight to Canterlot tonight."

"How so?" Asked Hoxton, scratching his mane.

"Let's say, Iv'e got word that they're sending every single avaliable Royal to Ponyville. They've got our message, so just get your struff ready for tonight. Oh, and one last thing. Bring the Princess with you, just in case."

"...What about the other one?"

"The Element of Honesty? Meh, just release her. She ain't going to do good to the Operation Castle Crusher."

"...Bain, From where the buck you get thoose names?"

"The first thought I get when I'm drunk. Oh, and the Internet."

"...Internet?"

"It's not released yet, but you'll see. Well then, tell the rest of the crew the plan. Oh, you're heading to Canterlot via air. All the tracks and train stations are locked untill new advice, for your last gunfight there."

"You're making me blush, Bain." Moked Hoxton.

"...Well then, I'm going. I'll be back tonight. Oh, and say 'Hi' to Luna, if you ever see her."

"At your command. Well then, see you... Never?" Hoxton thought for a moment. He has never seen Bain's face, excluding his white beard. Either did any other member of the crew, but Twitch.
...I'll ask her later.

The radio comunication cutted, as Hoxton pressed the off button, and headed to the table where his mask was laying on, as he wore it. He also applied the blue ducktape to his cutiemarks, but without the suit. Then, he entered in Twilight's torture room. She was awake, and pretty scared. But, since she was tied up, and mouth covered, there's nothing she could actually do.

"...Madame, you're coming with us. Don't mind that we killed your friends to get you here, eh?" Hoxton's mask made this commentary look both, completely ridiculous, and creepy. "You'll cooperate, or we'll just have to slaughter everypony here. Got it?"

Twilight's eyes tried to find Hoxton's ones, that were perfectly hidden in his mask. She limited herself to nod.

"...Good. Now, have a nice, little sleep, my dear Alicorn!" Hoxton injected her another syringe with the same blue liquid as the last time, and Twilight felt uncontious even faster than yesterday.

Then, Hoxton headed for Applejack's temporal jail. Last night, she actually broke out, and almost freed Twilight. But, thanks to Chains, and his ability to jump on somepony, and almust crush it to death, they managed to put down Applejack. This time, they needed even more methods, so they locked her inside a safe, with only one hole, for air.

Hoxton knocked on the top of the safe, as he heard Appleack's voice inside.

"...You motherbuckers! Y'all see when ah'm free!" The entire safe bounced. Even through Applejack had few space to move and make strenght, she still had enought to actually move the safe.

"Shut the buck up! If you keep giving troubles, Twilight's a dead pony!"

The bouncing in the safe stopped. "...Y... You wouldn't..."

"You know that I will. Why do you think there's so much blood splattered in the room? Why do you think there's purple scales scattered all around"

A moment of silene.

"...That's your lovely baby dragon. Spike, was it called?"

...This time, sobbing. Hoxton started to maniacally laught, as he trotted away, and closed the door behind him. He took out his mask, and stopped laughting. His face was actually the one of seriousness. Chains trotted in, wearing his brand-new full body armour. This model weighted less, but protected twice as the last one.

"Holy, Hox. Your laught goes through walls, you know?" Said chains, placing another piece of cover in his neck.

"That's because I'm such a good actor. C'mon, get ready for tonight, we're heading straight to Canterlot. Bile's coming to pick us up."

"Heh, Iv'e been waiting till' I saw Bile's old face again."

They both trotted upstairs, and told the rest of the crew the plans...