• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,694 Views, 188 Comments

My Little Pony: Payday is Magic - Twisted Gears



Obvious crossover with the series we all write about, and Payday 2. -- There has been a series of rampages all over Equestria, done by a crew of four Stallions, most of them, trigger-happy...

  • ...
1
 188
 2,694

Rule #1 in: "How to 'Ponynap' a Princess"

"...Think a bit, my dear Chains..."

"What? Does't it sounds good enought to just step in, shoot everypony, ponynap her and go out?"

Dallas facehooved. Again. "Chains... She's an Alicorn..."

"And?" Replied Chains.

"Ghuand? Be can use magic, ghand she can ply..." Said Wolf, between his gibblerish.

"...What?"

Twitch sighted, bringing him a cup of coffe, and pulling a blanked to him. "I think he said that she can fly, and use magic at the same time."

"...And?" Re-asked Chains.

"Just... Nevermind. Bain!" Dallas turned over to the radio in the table. "Any ideas on how to do this?"

"Let's see." Started the voice in the radio. "Innovations Inc. has something interesting in their files. Some kind of 'Magic Inhibitor', or somethin'."

"Hm. How opportunate." Hoxton said, while eating another piece of pizza. "Aren't they the best security guys around?"

"That's the interesting part." Replied Bain's voice. "It was actually outside their security sistems."

"I smell a trap here." Said Dallas. "Another damned ambush?"

"There's only one way to know." Said Chains, limping to the sofa.

"Chains, are you sure that you can walk?"

"I am. I'm fine now, Twitch."

"Whatever you say, big guy. So, what's the plan? Hit the Innovation-whatever first, then go for Twilight?" Asked Twitch, after sipping some coffe.

"That's a plan. Bain, you know what to do. Chains, this time... Stay here. We don't want you get shot... Again." Said Dallas, while catching his mask the way to the carriage.

"Why just me? Why not Wolfie too? He's still damned drunk!"

"Ghut dupp. I'ghm fieeen." The only understandable parts that came out of Wolf's mouth.

"No worries, he'll be fine... As long as he doesn't grab anything that fires. C'mon, Wolfie." Said Hoxton, while leading the drunken Stallion out, grabbing both their masks in the way.

"Don't. Do. Anything. Got it?" Asked Twitch, while holding him from getting up and leaving.

"...Fine. Don't screw up in the way, Twitch."

She left out a smile, wore her sunglasses, and left. Next, the sound of the hooves, and a carriage, leaving to somewhere else. "...Great. I ain't staying here for any longer. Gotta' take a walk r'ound." Chais said, mostly to himself. He got up, even through he could barely stand on his four legs, and walked outside the Safehouse, not wearing his mask, suit, or covering his cutiemark, or a golden helmet. He also got rid of the bandages of his head, and chest. He was actually proud of now having a new scar in his face that matched his beard...


"Allright guys. Think. We've got the Innovation HQ right across the street. Any ways to get inside?" Asked Hoxton.

"Pretty simple. Two guards in the entrance, glass doors... Like taking a candy from a Foal."

"Camgheras?" Said Wolf.

"Oooh, right... Theese guys know what they're doing. Bain?"

"Allright, let's see." Said the voice in the radio. "Iv'e got access to their camera feed. Oh, I can see you guys over there. Say 'Hi'!"

"...Bain..." Facehooved Dallas.

"My bad. I'm just like Wolf, but at least I can control myself."

Wolf left out a fart sound with his tongue, after almost falling on himself when he got up from his seat inside the carriage.

"...Well, let's see. The best way inside is trought the roof. No cameras there, no guards. Hox, your time to shine." Ended Bain's instructions. "Oh, and I'll let you know if the alarms are tripped."

"Got it. One little trouble. For what am I looking for again?" Asked Hoxton, scratching his mane.

"This." Dallas gave him a blurry picture of a small sphere, with a tripod in its lower part, and a button on its top.

"Got it. Wait here." Hoxton placed his mask in the pocket of his suit, and trottled to the side of the bulding...


"...Whoops! Sorry, madame..."

"Agh! My mane!"

"I said I'm sorry!" Replied Chains, while helping up a very known pony: Rarity.

"You better are! Ooh, look at me now! It took me hours to be presentable!" Said Rarity, cleaning the dust and mud from her mane.

"...Is there anything I could do?" Asked Chains. He just felt over on Rarity, after he missplaced a hoof over the other, tripping right over a puddle of mud... When Rarity was trottling there too.

"No, but thanks for ruining my mane! Oooh!" Rarity shouted, trotting away.

"...What..." Chains was out of words. Everypony was looking at him. For being the first time he goes out of the Safehouse without his mask on, this is the second strangest thing that ever happened on his life. First, being the fact that it started to rain Vodka in his first day in the Royal Guard duty.

He just decided to carry on, and ignore this incident. His little, limpy trip led him to the park, somewhere where he could relax, with clean air. Way much better than Las Pegasus one...


"...Guys. It's starting to get very tight here."

"Hold it there, Hox. A few more feets, and you'll reach the Prototypes chamber."

Hoxton was slipping in the vents, following Bain's instructions blindly. He was narrow enought to actually fit in there, and move freely. Getting in the roof was pretty simple. As Bain said, no cameras, no guards.

"Hold!" Suddently said Bain. "There's a movement detector right in front of you."

"...Great. Then what? A--" He got cutted there.

"Don't say a word, Hox." Said Dallas voice trought the radio. "Remember what happens when you say anything."

"Pff. It's just coincidence." Replied Hoxton.

"I have a pretty list over here, anytime you want to read it." Replied Dallas voice.

"...Fine... I'll keep my mouth shut... For now." He slipped backwards, and took a different way. He couldn't be noticed, yet. Narrow spaces was something he always feared, but unlike Wolf, he had enough strength to jump in one. "So, what's the new way?"

"Straight. You'll see an opening under you right..."

Before he could continue, the floor under him opened, and he felt over something soft.

"...Now."

"What the fu..." He looked on what he landed. He was over a guard, that was completely uncontious. He got up, and dragged the guard with him, and dumped him behind a few boxes that were perfectly placed there. He grabbed his cap and uniform, took out his mask, and wore the named clothes. He looked exactly like the many guards he saw in the entrance, and trought the air vents, so he should go unadverted. One little trouble. He could not contact his crew anymore, since the radio is connected to his mask.

...But, he knew what he had to do, and how to do it...


"...Applejack... Applejack!"

"Uh.. Wha... Oh... Sorry, Twi, Ah'm not here today..."

"Is anything going wrong? Is it related to what happened yesterday?" Said Twilight, while passing her a cup of tea.

"It's... Nothin'... Just... Nothin'..." Her empty eyes looked at the cup of tea, as she grabbed it, and tried to sip a bit.

"...You don't seem well... Applejack, you can tell me..."

Applejack inmediatly started to let tears go out of her eyes. "...I just can't!"

"Why not, AJ?" Asked Twilight, surpriced by this sudden sea of tears.

"...Becasue they'll kill y'all, and mah family!!" Applejack barely said, between her sobs, and tears.

Twilight placed a hoof on the table. "...Who!"

AJ sniffed, and tried to clean out some tears. "...Somepony's organization named... Eh..." She took out the paper, and gave it to Twilight. "...These... Guys..."

Twilight read it: " Applejack. If you say anything about us, we'll come back, and finish what we started. -OVRKLL. "

"...OV-R-KLL... Overkill? Oh... My..." Twilight stopped there. She read that name somewhere else, five years ago. "...Applejack... This is just... Really serious..."

"Ah, y' don't say!!" Shouted Applejack, before returning to her eye-flooding process...


Chains just passed close a group of high-ranking Royal Guards, saluting them as they passed, and they saluted back with smiles on their faces. This lit up one of the few good memories he had from his duty, appart from his 'not much orthodox methods'. The high-ranks thought he was some kind of veteran, judging from his scars (And matching beard), and started to ask him where he fought.

"Let me remember... Hm... Baltimare's Revolts... Appleloosa's Massacre... And I'm not proud of that one, but at least I came out of that alive... Hm... Oh, and the Griffin' front, too..." And the list continues.

The group of three high-ranks couldn't hold their jaws any longer, as they almost hitted the ground. Normally, a Royal Guard (Or any other wing of the regular military) is limited to one battle, as the Stallion population is insanely decreasing. This is also another reason on why they started to accept Mares in the military, and peacekeeper forces.

"Well, I'm going. G'luck out there, boys! Make us proud!" As he limped away, he remembered one little detail. He was a criminal, and the guys he just spoke to, were his mortal enemies in the field...


"Hey there. Anything in this zone?" Asked Hoxton to a guard, that was standing in front of a door.

"Nope. It's just as boring as always..." The guard replied.

"Allright. Y'know what to do if you see anything suspicious. Well, I'm going." Hoxton trotted deeper in the HQ, that looked way much bigger from the inside.

After a quick go within the maze that the bulding was, he found an elevator. An elevator? Here? Hoxton looked at both sides, and called it. A few seconds later, it arrived, and a Mare in a lab coat came out. Hoxton nodded at her, as so she did. He slipped inside, and pressed the only button that was inside. The doors closed, and he was slowly going down. Way much down, actually...


"...How do you think he's going in there, Wolf?"

"Igh gwoght nuop ighdea..." Barely said Wolf, that was now laying in his seat, almost completely alcohol-poisoned.

"Aw, sweety. You drank too much today..." Said Twitch, pouring a bottle of water in his mouth.

"Bain?" Dallas asked.

"His signal is going very deep in the ground. He probably took an elevator or something. Aaaand yeah. I just lost his signal. He's somewhere in the blueprints that's not anywhere I have access to." Replied Bain's voice.

"...Great."


"...Great."

When the doors of the elevator opened, he was in front of a huge laboratory, built underground. His jaw was already in the ground, and one of the guards there noticed that.

"Hey. You new too?"

Hoxton recovered from his trance. "Eh... Yeah... First day."

"I see. Newbie, I'll give you a trip, since there's nothing better to do here." Said the guard.

"...If you say so..."
...Shiiiiiiiiet...