• Published 15th Apr 2014
  • 865 Views, 4 Comments

Life of a Fluffly Pony - AmethystFire



Fluffle Puff has been thinking about her family recently. How she had arrived in Ponyville with Twilight? Twilight takes her back in time when she was young. Secrets are revealed. Fluffle Puff runs away, Chrysalis gets upset. Desperate search starts.

  • ...
6
 4
 865

Missing

Fluffle Puff was running away, she wanted to find her parents. Tell them what happened. But sadly, she couldn't; like they had disappeared into thin air.

"Fluffle Puff! Come back! Fluffle Puff!" Chrysalis called.

No answer. Chrysalis and Twilight searched for the little fluffly pony. Chrysalis loved the fluff ball/

"Where could she have gone?" Chrysalis asked.

"I don't know. She asked me about what her life was like. I showed her my answer. I knew it would hurt her, but she asked." Twilight answered.

"We have to find her. I don't want to lose her."

What?! Chrysalis is worried about Fluffle Puff? Has she changed, of has she fallen in love? Twilight asked herself.

Fluffle Puff had ran so far, by this time she was in the Everfree forest. She trotted farther and farther away from her life that was now strange to her. She couldn't feel love anymore, she had forgotten how it felt. She felt hate in her heart, her best friend, the mare that cared for her, had betrayed her.

Night arose, Twilight and Chrysalis hadn't even come close to finding Fluffle Puff. Chrysalis's eyes started to fill with tears; she lost everything that ment the world to her. Twilight watched as the evil queen cried.

All I could of done was tell her. I screwed everything up. I broke 2 hearts, not 1. Twilight said guiltily.

"Twilight? Will we ever find Puffie?" Chrysalis asked.

"I hope so." Twilight answered.

I have to find her by myself. Puffie is hurting. I need to go to her, be the friend she has been to me. Chrysalis thought.

When Twilight fell asleep finally, Chrysalis walked outside, using her unicorn magic trying to find Fluffle Puff's trail. Soon, appeared a trail with a little bit of pink fur on 1 hoof print.

Puffie. Chrysalis said to herself.

Chrysalis followed the path out of the place, into Ponyville, then close to the Everfree forest.

Why did she come here? Chrysalis asked herself/

She stopped by the tree nearby for the rest of the night. Then, soon in her sight, a dream.

Ptth!

What?

Ptth, Ptth, ptth, ptth. Ah!

You don't say? Hey, where are you going? PUFFIE!

Chrysalis jolted awake, screaming Fluffle Puff's pet name. Tears streaming down her dark grey face. The one pony that stood by her side, who took her in when no pony else would, was gone from her grasp. The big fluffy pink pony that always seemed to be happy, wasn't anymore. The Master of the Pillows, snatching her into the fun cave. Fluffle Puff was like no other pony in Equestria, she was Chrysalis' lover. A friend with benefits.

I have to continue on, for my Puffie. Chrysalis said to herself.

The hooves appeared again on the ground. The fluff that fell off the pony, left a kind of trail as well. By dawn Chrysalis had arrived at the Everfree forest.

No... Chrysalis said to herself.

"PUFFIE!" she screamed.

She dashed into the forest calling for her. But, Fluffle Puff couldn't quiet hear her cries. Something was stopping her...

"I have you now fluffly pony." a voice said.