• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 19,701 Views, 1,619 Comments

My Little Wesker - Iamdanny0



After Wesker is defeated, he finds himself in a strange land. A strange land known as Equestria.

  • ...
49
 1,619
 19,701

PreviousChapters Next
Albert Wesker and the Revelation

Albert Wesker and the Revelation

Author’s Note: Just watched the season 2 finale and I absolutely loved it. Can’t wait for season 3. As always, I love you and your feedback and I want to give you all hugs but I won’t because you might feel our relationship hasn’t reached that stage yet.

Twilight’s smile faltered very slightly as she processed the former scientist’s question, “I’d be happy to tell you everything I know but why exactly are you interested?”

Wesker offered a ghost of a smile, “Natural curiosity?” Twilight looked sceptical, “Your friend, Miss Fluttershy, mentioned that you and your comrades battled Nightmare Moon using the Elements of Harmony.” His mouth twisted into a frown, “There were too many gaps in my book to fully sate my desire for knowledge so I decided to come to you, dear heart.” He peered at her over the rims of his glasses, “I daresay you are far more well-versed and informative than any volume I could possibly find.”

The lavender unicorn blushed lightly at the praise and motioned the blond stallion over to a pair of armchairs in the corner of the library. As the pair settled themselves into the soft fabric, she leaned forward, “Where do you want to me to start Albert?”

Wesker smirked, “From the beginning” He cracked the joints in his neck, “and finish when you get to the end.”

Twilight rolled her eyes but carried on regardless and told the story of her first days in Ponyville...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Wesker stroked the base of his chin in contemplation once the mare had finished telling her tale. “So you rediscovered these elements yourself? No-one else even knew about them besides Celestia?”
Twilight shook her head, “Princess Celestia” She corrected, “and everypony knew about them, they all just thought they were a story told to foals to help them sleep.”

Wesker nodded slowly, a millennium had a way of blurring the lines between fact and fiction, he supposed. “And this Celestia was the last to use the elements before you?”

“Princess Celestia” Twilight objected once more, evoking a sly smirk from Wesker. “She was, Albert, she used it on her sister to banish her to the moon due to her evil designs.”

Wesker pushed his shades to the bridge of his nose as another thought struck him, “Then these elements can change ‘allegiances’ as it were? They are not bound to their users for all eternity?”

Twilight hummed as she considered this question, “Princess Celestia told me that the elements were no longer connected to her. I guess that’s why she needed me to use the magic of friendship to unite the elements and defeat Nightmare Moon.”

Wesker’s eye twitched at the mention of ‘the magic of friendship’, he had been very incredulous at that point of the story. The mystery element that Miss Sparkle possessed was magic, which he fundamentally could never utilise on a biological level. Annoyance didn’t quite cover his range of emotion but he had nevertheless endeavoured to learn more of the story, in case he could find a way to work around yet another obstacle this ludicrous world had placed before him.

“And you say that Princess Luna was ‘purified’ by the elements?”

Twilight smiled lightly at Wesker finally remembering to refer to a princess by her proper title, “Yes, Albert. She was Nightmare Moon but the elements of harmony purged the evil from her.”

The former Umbrella scientist’s brow furrowed, “So, Nightmare Moon was merely an alter-ego of Luna.” Twilight scowled, “Princess Luna.” He hastily added. “The textbook seems to imply that Nightmare Moon and Princess Luna are two entirely separate entities, is that also the result of the amount of time that has passed since the original occurrence?”

Confusion crossed the face of the lavender unicorn as she considered the question, “It’s pretty complicated but I think some outside force managed to twist Princess Luna’s mind to the point where she tried to rebel against Princess Celestia... No-one knows what exactly happened to make her try to shroud the land in eternal night.”

Wesker frowned in irritated concentration until an idea materialised within his brain, causing him to turn to his companion with an arched eyebrow. “You say this Nightmare Moon travelled as a cloud of black smoke?” Twilight nodded, “What did she sound like?”

The bookworm blinked once as a look of utter bemusement swept across her face, “I’m sorry?”

The former S.T.A.R.S. captain sighed, “It’s a very simple question dear heart: What. Did. She. Sound. Like?” Twilight started at his brusque tone but managed to recite a passable imitation of Dark, confirming his thought process. “Thank you Miss Twilight, I apologise for my curtness but I have a number of theories that I am concocting and every angle must be examined for me to be certain.”

Twilight nodded at his apology but only looked partially mollified, “Why would you need to know what she sounded like?”
“I needed to be sure she sounded different from Princess Luna herself.” He lied instantaneously, “it raises a great deal of further questions but progress is progress.” She grinned at the logical scientist’s statement; Wesker got the impression that meeting an intellectual like himself was a rare event for the precocious unicorn. So his smoky acquaintance was responsible for corrupting Luna... He would have to ask her about that particular event tonight, the passive-aggressive, indirect methods utilised by this ‘Nightmare Moon’ to halt Twilight and her friends bordered on the pathetic, certainly nothing at all like what he would expect from Dark.

Of course Albert, you’ve met her once, you must know exactly what she’s like.

“Any other questions to ask, Albert? I’m always happy to help someone who wants to expand their range of knowledge.” Wesker snapped out of his reverie and turned towards the enthusiastic grin of one half of the library’s inhabitants, just as the second half entered via the front door, announcing himself via hiccups, each of which were punctuated with a small spout of green flame.

“Hey Al... hic... hey Twilight... hic... you guys seen Pinkie and Rainbow? ...Hic... They’re doing some really funny pranks... hic.”

Twilight giggled at the purple dragon’s continuous hiccupping before her horn glowed with luminescent purple light and she casted in the direction of her assistant, who sighed with relief as his breathing returned to normal. A solitary eyebrow arch and the faintest trace of a grin emerged upon Wesker’s face as Twilight looked piercingly at Spike, “Spike! Don’t tell me you forgot to bring back the scrolls I needed for Princess Celestia!”

Spike rubbed his claws together nervously, “Well, I picked them up from the store but err... Pinkie and Rainbow scared me so I dropped them.”

Twilight pressed her hoof against the side of her head, “Okay then... did you pick them up?”

Guilt showed up markedly on the face of the purple dragon, “Well, I tried to but I had the hiccups and every time I hiccupped... I kinda accidentally sent a scroll to Princess Celestia.”

Wesker frowned at the line of conversation, what on earth were they talking about? “How can hiccupping cause you to send a letter by accident?”

Spike turned to the blond stallion, “Oh, sorry Al, I forgot you’re new here. I use my flame to send Twilight’s friendship reports to the Princess.”

Wesker made an appreciative noise, instantaneous messaging was a fascinating use of magic; perhaps magic was used in lieu of technology which could not be created by a hoof, did this not mean that unicorns were therefore more vital to the wellbeing of society than either of the other races? Then his keen mind caught up with the second half of Spike’s statement and he whipped round to face Twilight. “Friendship report??”

However, his unicorn companion had a glazed look of horror in her eyes as she remained fixated on Spike, “There were 25 blank scrolls, are you saying you sent all of them to Princess Celestia?”

“Erm...” Spike looked beseechingly at Wesker for support and received only a shrug in return, “kinda?”

Her eyes widened and her mouth made a small ‘o’ of terror. “What if she thinks I’m not taking my study of friendship seriously and that I sent all those blank letters myself as an act of rebellion?”

Wesker snorted, causing Twilight to shoot a glare in his direction. “This is serious!” Luckily for the blond stallion, Spike interrupted by belching and causing a scroll to materialise before his eyes, taking Twilight’s attention away from the smirking scientist. The bipedal creature snatched it out of the air and unfurled it, making a small noise of exclamation as a coin purse dropped from the depths of its folds onto the ground.

Spike cleared his throat and read,

My dear student Twilight,
I assume Spike has the hiccups again. He grinned sheepishly; I did actually need to buy more blank scrolls so your interruption was actually quite useful... though I would have preferred them at a lesser frequency. Spike and Twilight chuckled whilst Wesker allowed himself a wry smile, Here are some bits to cover the cost of the scrolls you sent me. I hope you’re having a wonderful time in Ponyville learning about the magic of friendship.
Your Mentor,
Celestia

Twilight and Spike both sighed with obvious relief at the concurrent moment that Wesker realised something, “She didn’t say Princess Celestia, dear heart, she just said Celestia.”

Twilight rolled her eyes, “She’s Princess Celestia and she’s allowed to call herself whatever she wants.” Wesker sighed.
“So, Spike.” The purple unicorn began, “You say Rainbow and Pinkie pranked you? They got me too with the old invisible ink trick.” She turned towards Wesker with a faint smile, “you’d better watch out Albert, you know how you are with pranks.”

Ignoring Spike’s guffaws, he arched an eyebrow in Twilight’s direction, “Whatever do you mean, Miss Twilight? I am perfectly capable of being pranked in a calm fashion.” She looked sceptically at him, cocking her head to the side. “Fine.” He conceded bitterly, “some of us just prefer a quieter, prank-free existence, I’ll try not to react too violently should they encounter me again.”

No guarantees though, I suspect, Al. Especially since you’ve got your god complex back.

Giggling happily, the mauve mare strolled over to the corner of the library and began sorting books with the magic emanating from her horn. Suddenly, she jumped as a thought struck her, “Oh, Albert, Applejack wanted to see you once you got out of hospital, you should go see her.”

Wesker nodded and slowly extracted himself from the comfortable furniture, “Thank you for telling me, and thank you for your time.” He smirked, “you’ve certainly enlightened me a great deal.” As he exited the library, he turned to the plum-coloured dragon, “A pleasure to see you, Spike.”

Once Spike had responded in kind and Twilight had uttered her goodbyes, the mare began collaborating with her dragon assistant to create a reply to Celestia...

Princess Celestia, Al.

Wesker rolled his eyes before slipping out of the enchanted tree and once more breathing in the sweet summer air on his way to Sweet Apple Acres. His visit to Miss Twilight’s residence was certainly a worthwhile pursuit and had enabled him to not only further gain the trust of one of Ponyville’s most influential citizens but also enlightened him with regards to Dark’s past. Useful information, no doubt, and information was the most valuable commodity when dealing with an unknown force. He would dare to venture that knowing her origins would ultimately be even more useful but so far all he had was ‘the Discord amongst ponies’ and a frustratingly vague description of this Discord individual. Perhaps he would enquire as to the nature of the ‘spirit of chaos’ some other day, he was sure that Miss Twilight would have read a wide variety of tomes, that Discord would be mentioned in more detail in a few of them, and that she would also be capable of imparting some of that knowledge onto himself.

He had plenty of time to accumulate data and formulate a plan, all he had to do is take his time and ensure he was as organized as he could possibly be. Then he would strike however his godlike intellect determined that he should do so.
Albert Wesker did not go into any situation unprepared, particularly when the ultimate prize was so tantalising... power beyond any he had known. It was certainly worth whatever trivial small talk and banal conversation this world burdened upon him.

He smirked, once his time came, the unworthy would not even dare converse with him.

PreviousChapters Next