• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 19,691 Views, 1,619 Comments

My Little Wesker - Iamdanny0



After Wesker is defeated, he finds himself in a strange land. A strange land known as Equestria.

  • ...
49
 1,619
 19,691

PreviousChapters Next
Albert Wesker and the Tests

Albert Wesker and the Tests

Author's Note: Yes, 'tests' and not 'testes', that'd be a whole other story... Thanks for your feedback guys, as always it is greatly appreciated. Enjoy. Apologies for any bad science in this chapter. Expertly beta’d by Jack Kellar.

It wasn't even as though Wesker was completely deadened to the surreal mess his existence had become – he was very much still aware of how utterly nonsensical the current situation was.

However, he had decided it was infinitely easier to just accept that he was watching a light-blue flying horse being strapped into a harness attached to a machine that looked like its primary use was of a sadomasochistic nature. His scientific mind still screamed defiance at him every time he steadfastly refused to overanalyse the more bizarre aspects of his life in Equestria, but he got the impression that he was saving himself a few major headaches by doing so. He had enough problems without actively adding to them.

Therefore, it was with blank indifference that the blond stallion watched Rainbow Dash as she was... harnessed, before Twilight turned to him and began to explain some of the specifics of what was about to occur. "I've set the harness to offer an identical resistance to Rainbow's weight, which is much lighter than yours because..."

Wesker had his own theory and decided to interrupt in order to venture it. "Avian skeletal structure?"

The lavender unicorn beamed. "Exactly, Albert! Pegasi have hollow bones and sinewy muscles, unlike the much denser skeletal and muscle structures of earth ponies. We're noting how much force she exerts when pulling against her exact weight." She turned back towards the fidgeting pegasus. "You ready to go, Rainbow?"

The cyan mare nodded cockily and braced herself.

Twilight yelled, "Go!", and in an instant, the athletic mare began straining with all her might against the still suspicious looking harness. Meanwhile, the unicorn read a dial situated on the other side of her contraption, muttering excitedly to herself and taking copious amounts of notes with a notepad and quill, both of which had seemingly materialised out of nowhere.

A sole bead of sweat began to lazily snake its way down Rainbow's face, betraying the incredible level of effort that the mare was putting into this exercise. A thought occurred to Wesker at that very moment, one which made him realise just how much he allowed his pride to influence his decisions.

He wanted to beat her at this contest.

Even if it meant being locked in a sterile white room and examined for the rest of his days, he was going to better Rainbow Dash in these feats of strength; even if he was chased from Ponyville by concerned civilians with pitchforks for being a monstrous, mutated freak, Wesker was going to flaunt his superiority.

Fingers crossed here that you don't break Twi's kinky sex box, Al.

The blond allowed himself a tiny smirk in muted response. He made no promises. An explanation, unerringly and eerily accurate in many ways, had already been provided by Twilight. His amnesia was a deliberately manufactured occurrence, implemented in order to disguise his existence as a biologically enhanced superpony. Simple.

Yes you are, Albert. Do you really think no complications will arise from Miss Sparkle making that assumption?

Wesker rolled his eyes. Complications always arose from everything he did and every decision he had ever made anyhow. He failed to see how this particular incident would be any different, regardless of what Twilight chose to believe.

Once more, he examined Rainbow Dash's strenuous effort as she strained forcefully against the harness. It was obvious that the irritating pegasus was indeed an impressive athlete and that her score would probably be fairly high once Twilight revealed it. That would probably make his resounding victory even more delicious.

Easy, tiger, you need to leave the machine intact.

After a great deal of straining and sweating, Twilight eventually gave the signal that Rainbow could stop pulling. She took the opportunity gratefully, sinking to the floor and panting heavily. She still looked very pleased with herself, however, but Wesker suspected that was just how Rainbow Dash looked 99.9% of the time.

Twilight examined the dial. "Wow, Rainbow! You pulled with the force of just over twice your weight! That's really impressive."

The smug smile the cyan mare directed towards the former STARS captain was not lost upon the latter, and as he slowly strode forward for his turn in the harness, dark thoughts rang inside his head. Twilight hooked him into the unusual construction and gave him a reassuring smile, misinterpreting his annoyance for apprehension. "Remember, Albert, it's for science. I'll just set the machine to your weight."

There was a great deal of creaking, groaning and screeching from the machine, which made Wesker a little uneasy, and he made sure to clear his mind and squash the morbid notions waiting to come up.

Twilight spoke once more, "All done, I've set it to... Oh wait..."

Whatever she had to say was swiftly ignored by the stallion as he began straining against the harness, pulling against the dubious horsewear was far more difficult than he had anticipated it would be – it felt as though he was actually struggling to make any real headway. He increased his efforts even further, until he felt the first few vestiges of perspiration trickle down his forehead and flank. Even then, he knew he could push himself even further, and jolted his body further forward in order to exert the absolute maximum of effort he could offer.

His vision clouded around the edges and blood pounded in his eardrums, almost muting Twilight's desperate calls for him to stop. Alas, they didn't, and he complied begrudgingly, feeling as though there was still another level he could have reached. "How did I do, Miss Sparkle?"

Silence greeted his question; the violet unicorn was staring numbly at the dial, her mouth hanging open loosely. After a long period of baffled nothingness issuing from her lips, she finally conjured up a few words, "You pulled one and a half times the weight."

Wesker snorted derisively, irritation carved sharply into his tired features. "297 pounds? That's pathetic!"

Twilight shook her head slowly and deliberately, her disbelief palpable. "I tried to stop you before you started, Albert. I accidentally set the weight to 1.980 pounds." She made eye contact through his darkened shades. "You've exerted a force of fifteen times your own body weight."

Wesker weighed up the consequences of having allowed his pride to take centre stage on this occasion, before he decided to glance in the direction of a shocked Rainbow Dash. "Oh. Is that good, Miss Sparkle?" he questioned the intellectual mare once more.

"Albert," she began flatly, "you have just pulled the equivalent of over a ton." Her magic flared and she scribbled so furiously on the notepad, Wesker wouldn't have been surprised to see smoke rising from the paper. "It's not just good, it should be impossible."

Wesker blinked a few times in the uncomfortable silence that followed and attempted to explain his away his superpony abilities via the oblivious card. "Ponies have pulled objects that weigh more than a ton before, haven't they, Miss Sparkle?"

She didn't look up from the notepad. "Yes, they have Albert; extreme bodybuilding ponies have pulled much heavier objects before…" Wesker opened his mouth to drive forward his point, but wasn't allowed the opportunity, as Twilight pressed on, "… but objects that have wheels! What you've done is exert over a ton of torque using nothing but your own body. You could probably move an item around two hundred tons if it was wheeled with that kind of strength!"

"Ah."

At this point, Twilight practically exploded. "Ah?! Don't you realise what you've just done? You've pushed past the capabilities of any pony that has ever existed! You are the strongest pony in all of Equestria, and all you can say is 'ah'?!"

"Erm..." Seeing a vein twitch above Twilight's eye, he continued, "I am very surprised, dear heart." He paused, "on the inside."

At this moment, he was able to catch a glance at Twilight's current page of notes, which consisted of a crude sketch of himself, a drawing of a shocked face and the words 'WHAT IN THE HAY' practically cut into the paper at the bottom of the page from the sheer pressure the quill had imprinted into it. "Were I you, I wouldn't submit that to a scientific journal, Miss Sparkle."

Inexplicable outrage at Wesker's disrespect for world records momentarily forgotten, Twilight's ears flattened against her head and a fiery blush spread across her cheeks. "I sort of forgot what I was doing at that moment."

She bristled at the sceptical look she received. "It was surprising, alright?!"

"Okay, Miss Sparkle, no need for anger. Shall we proceed with the tests?"

The intellectual mare let out a calming breath. "Fine. We're not done with this, but we can move onto the pads for now." She turned towards the utterly noiseless and flabbergasted Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow, you ready to hit some pads?"

The pegasus nodded mutely, casting a nervous glance at Wesker as she slowly walked towards the location of the foam-covered objects and braced herself to strike at them with her forelegs, much like Wesker had seen Applejack do in order to harvest apples.

Twilight raised her notepad and quill once more in preparation, tearing out the top page and crumpling it into a ball before tossing it into the dark recesses of the basement. "Okay, Rainbow," she said, glancing at a separate dial situated on the mechanism, "hit the pads with all of your might!"

Rainbow duly obliged, letting loose a thunderous kick into the centre of the spongy targets. Once more, the levitating quill of Twilight's went to town on her poor defenceless notepad as she checked upon her friend's score. Turning towards Wesker, she piped up, "It's the same as the last test, in a way... the force is just exerted in a different way and on a much smaller area, so I expect the results to be higher. I'll be comparing your totals with your weights."

Wesker nodded his assent and Twilight continued, "All right Rainbow, you got a total of around 3 times your body weight, which is what you'd expect from a top drawer athlete."

Rainbow smiled – unusually faintly, as Wesker noticed. "Thanks, Twi, I guess practicing for the Wonderbolts keeps me in top shape."

Twilight grinned in return and the pair both turned expectantly to face Wesker, who mirrored the stance of the pegasus and approached the pads. It had to be said that lashing out with his hind legs felt profoundly wrong to the ex-Umbrella employee, but he persevered. A single powerful hit thudded into the foam and he turned to witness the reaction of the scientifically inclined unicorn.

She looked disconcerted. "Albert, you really don't look comfortable hitting the pads like that. Why don't you try using the same style that you used against Gilda? That was entirely reflexive, so it's possible you knew it before you came to Ponyville."

Wesker sighed but gave a weary nod. He decided to reattempt what he had tried to do when he appeared in the field near Applejack's farmhouse, the Cobra Strike.

He tottered uneasily onto his hind legs, his new skeletal structure protesting all the way, until he could balance with ease. Once he felt settled enough, he put all his power into the single palm, or in his case, straight hoof strike...
And flinched as he smashed through the pad, causing the device to spark, smoke and hiss.

He rubbed his sore hoof numbly and slowly turned towards Twilight and Rainbow Dash, dreading the reaction he was about to receive. He took a small degree of solace in that he had only broken a singular pad, not the entire machine itself. Twilight once more looked absolutely stunned as she rubbed her eyes disbelievingly whilst making more furious – and probably incomprehensible – notes.

Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, merely stroked a hoof along the base of her chin repeatedly. "Say, Al, have you ever played Hoofball before?"

PreviousChapters Next