• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 19,676 Views, 1,619 Comments

My Little Wesker - Iamdanny0



After Wesker is defeated, he finds himself in a strange land. A strange land known as Equestria.

  • ...
49
 1,619
 19,676

PreviousChapters Next
Albert Wesker and the Honest Pony

Albert Wesker and the Honest Pony

Author’s Note: Sorry about the delay, have been working like a maniac (and eventually drinking like a maniac) over the last month but I’ve finally finished my second year of uni. Now I can focus on relaxing and getting ready for the summer... and writing this fic, of course. :D P.S. Anyone else as excited about Euro 2012 as I am? Can’t wait!

“Do I frighten you?”
Albert Wesker, Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Another potential crisis averted, Wesker strode confidently across the grounds of Sweet Apple Acres towards the farmhouse. He assumed Applejack’s summons would have something to do with work and he was more than happy to oblige, it was an ideal opportunity to get some more information regarding the elements of harmony. Though he wasn’t entirely sure what else there could be to learn, it appeared to be the case that their nature was very simplistic and designed to never fall into the wrong hands.

Wrong hands, Albert? Who on earth could that be referring to? I daresay you’re planning to use the elements for the purpose of creating rainbows.

This was merely a minor setback; the most important thing to remember was that he had time to prepare his scheme. No needless rushing ahead, no foolhardy advances and if someone dared to oppose him, they would simply be eliminated. His most prominent mistake...

Of which there were many...

... Was not executing Redfield when he had the chance. He had wanted to see the last vestige of hope fade from his former subordinate’s eyes before he pulled the trigger or ripped his heart from his chest. Sadly, Chris remained defiant throughout their emotional reunions and so Wesker had taken it upon himself to break him so the ignoramus would know that he was in the presence of a superior being before he died. Foolishness... The former STARS captain realised his folly now and there was no chance of repeating the mistake he had made prior, a physical victory was just as pertinent as a psychological one. Wesker’s musings were cut short by his arrival at the farmhouse; it was worrying just how whimsical and absent-minded he had become recently. No doubt a result of this cloying, sentimental land... once it was wiped clean and refashioned to suit his vision then he would no longer be prone to these unscheduled bouts of nostalgia.

He rapped neatly upon the door three times in quick succession, eyes widening behind shades in mild shock when the wooden construct flew open to reveal a pale, yellow filly with a pink ribbon adorning her magenta mane. Said filly was clearly far more eager to see Wesker than he was to see Applebloom as she flung her front hooves around his neck, clinging to the blond stallion whilst blissfully ignorant to the aura of mild distaste emanating from the former STARS captain. “Ah’m so glad you’re okay, Mr Wesker! Applejack told me y’all were taken ill at the party and I was so worried!”

Eventually (far too long a period in Wesker’s opinion) the child released him and, resisting the urge to dust himself off, Wesker formulated a response, “Your concern is appreciated Miss Applebloom but I was never in any real danger, it was merely a minor illness.” She continued to watch him with unnerving happiness and relief, emotions which the former scientist certainly did not usually associate with people in his presence and he felt the need to vocalise further to distract both himself and the rambunctious filly, “I was told that your sister needed to see me, might you know the reasons behind that?”

Applebloom puzzled over the question momentarily before shaking her head vigorously, “I haven’t heard nothin’ about that” Her faint disappointment at being unable to provide an answer was almost instantly chased away by enthusiastic realisation, “But I do know where she’ll be, want me to show ya?”

Wesker nodded once and motioned for the filly to lead on, which she did, bounding eagerly out the front door and causing the blond to run a relieved hoof through his mane as the astronomical energy of Applejack’s little sister was directed away from him. He trotted lightly after Applebloom as she impatiently glanced back; clearly confused that he wasn’t as willing to sprint as she was. She skipped away in the direction her sister was apparently located, leaving Wesker trailing in her wake as he wondered what on earth had happened to his life for the umpteenth time since arriving in Equestria. After a few minutes of movement which included a very poorly judged attempt by the filly to start a sing-along as they travelled, they found themselves amongst an almost fully-ploughed field frequented by Applejack herself, standing proudly as she prepared to finish the final strip of land.

Wesker glanced sidelong at Applebloom, “Thank you for your time, Miss Applebloom, I daresay I’ll see you some time in the near future.”

She beamed in response, oblivious to the weary note in his voice, “Ya sure will Mr Wesker, hope you and Applejack have a nice chat, see ya later!” Applebloom darted off back down the dirt path which she had led the stallion up mere moments beforehand and the genius breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Why were children so incredibly exasperating?

She was being friendly Al, try it some time... you might like it.

Ignoring Joy, he called out to Applejack as she undertook the final step of her cultivation. Turning to acknowledge the source of the voice, she smiled at Wesker despite the obvious strain of pulling the plough before finally finishing and unhooking herself with an exaggerated but undeniably weary groan. “Sheesh, I am exhausted. Just my luck that Big Mac got to deliver a couple o’ bushels o’ apples and I had to finish his ploughing for him.” She tilted her head in the direction of the steadfast apple trees, “And I’ve got the pranking duo paintin’ all my apples to boot.” She wiped the sweat from her brow, “Mighty glad to see ya up and about Al, I’ve been meaning to chat with you.”

Wesker waved his forelegs in a conciliatory gesture, “So I’ve heard Miss Applejack. What exactly did you want my company for?” He smirked as she briefly hesitated, “If you merely wished to bask in my presence then I am flattered dear heart.”

Applejack snorted derisively but not rudely so, “Keep wishin’, Blondie.” She vacillated once more but pushed through her indecision, “I heard from Rainbow what happened between you two before y’all passed out yesterday.”

Wesker remained po-faced but seethed internally at the cyan pegasus’ capitulation, how could she be so weak-willed as to divulge such a clearly private interaction so readily? “Indeed. I can’t begin to imagine what she would have said.”

Applejack surveyed his face closely, “I got a gift for knowing the truth, Al. Don’t be surprised that I worked out that ol’ Rainbow wasn’t telling me what actually happened.”

Wesker kept his mask firmly in place, it appeared this was an interaction that the orange earth pony had engineered to try and glean more information from him. Unfortunately for her, this was a game he had been forced to play ever since joining Umbrella at the age of 17. “I assume that is why you represent the Element of Honesty, dear heart.” Taking a moment to internally savour her look of surprise at the knowledge he now possessed, he continued, “However, I have no idea what lies Rainbow Dash told about our conversation that triggered your... intuition.”

Applejack crossed her forelegs resolutely, “That’s just the thing, Al, she wasn’t tellin’ the kind of lies I’m used to her tellin’. You know the sort: that she did a triple somersault and then saved all of Equestria whilst beatin’ you in an argument, all in front of the Wonderbolts.” Wesker smirked once more at the acknowledgement of Rainbow’s empty bravado, “She was right hush about the whole thing and I knew she wasn’t tellin’ me the whole truth, but I didn’t want to push it.”

Wesker arched a sole eyebrow, “Then why have you gone to the trouble of summoning me here?”

The mare rolled her eyes, “Summoned you? Hold your horses, Al; I just wanted to hear your version of what happened.”

Resolutely ignoring the use of an idiom which contained horses, lest his head explode from the confusion, he replied, “I’m not sure what there is to tell, Miss Applejack, are you expecting some grand conspiracy? Miss Rainbow and I had a clash of personalities, I went outside to vomit and she chose that moment as ideal for a confrontation.” He grimaced at the memory of how horrendous he felt as the infuriating pegasus decided to challenge him, it was not a feeling he would ever wish to experience again.

Applejack stroked her chin thoughtfully, “I thought as much, Rainbow said the same, but when I asked her what you two actually said to each other, I knew she was making it up as she went along.”

Wesker popped the joints in his neck, “Is that such a mystery? Ponies tend to say hurtful things in the heat of the moment, it makes sense that she would not wish to divulge the insults she may have uttered.”

The blond mare looked partially mollified, “I suppose that’s true but I thought she would trust her friends enough to admit to what she said. She must know we wouldn’t judge her for it.”

Wesker spread his front-right hoof dismissively, “That’s her business, and perhaps you should have confronted her with it when you spoke to her beforehand. All I know is that there is nothing to concern yourself with and certainly no overarching conspiracy between myself and Miss Rainbow.”

The ponytailed earth pony nodded, “Sure thing Al, I hope the two of you are on decent enough terms now.” At Wesker’s partially truthful acknowledgement that they were, she nodded once more before a look of bemusement spread across her features and she spoke absent-mindedly to herself, “Huh, that’s funny...”

Wesker allowed a solitary eyebrow to drift lazily upwards, “What exactly is ‘funny’?”

She looked directly at the blond stallion, “Normally I can tell 100 per cent of the time when somepony is lying or telling the truth, black or white, but with you... it’s kind of strange. Like shades of grey every time I try and focus on what you’re sayin’...

Wesker smirked and examined her over the frames of his glasses, “Do I frighten you, Miss Applejack?” His tone was teasing but he made sure there was the faintest hint of an edge present in the recesses of his voice.

She smiled in return, answering truthfully as she motioned for the pair to walk back to the farmhouse, “No, ya don’t Al but you confuse me, I know you’re different to every other pony I’ve met but for the life of me, I can’t tell how.”

Wesker’s smirk grew wider and he followed after her. If only she knew...

PreviousChapters Next