• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 335 Views, 2 Comments

Grown People Movie Scenes with Ponies in Them - Pootie D. Trillist



Ponies reenact scenes from two of my favorite movies...

  • ...
 2
 335

Pinkface

The mansion of Pinkamena Diane Montana, a sprawling Georgian style structure with an army of her gang members keeping watch 24/7. She had come from nothing but a small town baker, and now after only a few short months in the drug game she had become the biggest dealer of cocaine in pony history. She sits alone in her office after shooting Apple Jack in a fit of rage.

Twilight Sparkle enters the room with a 9mm Beretta underhoof. "Pinkie I can't stand the monster you have become," she states as she slowly raises the weapon. "You used to be such a nice pony, now look at you. Surly the pony I'm looking at wouldn't giggle at the ghosties now. No this pony would KILL THE DAMN GHOSTIES."

"Wait Twilight." Pinkie held up a hoof, leaving a surprised look on Twilight's face, "itchy mane, twitchy tale, sharp pain in the knee; my pinkie sense is saying that that evil bitch Trixie sent a hit squad. Two of them are coming in my window right now so you better leave."

"But I was going to kill you." Tears run down Twilight's face as she talks, "for Apple Jack."

"Just get out of here Twilight!" Pinkie pulls out an M16 with a grenade launcher attachment. "we only have about 25 seconds and I really don't want to lose another friend today."

"Fine," Twilight shouts as she storms out of the room. "But I will be the one who puts the bullet in your skull you heartless bitch."

"Ok whatever can we just move this along pleaseā€¦" Pinkie starts to say, but before she can finish Twilight is shot in the leg by a stallion who climbs in Pinkie's window, and falls to the floor bleeding. Pinkie shoots the assailant. "And that is why you should always listen to directions Twiley. Now my jiggly leg says they have amassed at the front door so if you don't mind." Pinkie pours out a pound of coke on her desk into a big pile. She sticks her snout directly in it and with a loud *snnnirk* she inhales way too much of the drug. The adrenaline makes the already wild pony completely crazy. "You ponies wana play rough?" She screams at no pony in particular as she loads the a grenade into the weapon. "Well say hello to my little friend!"

A great blast knocks the ponies back from her door, killing some and wounding others. Pinkie comes out of her office, hair deflated, with a look of utter evil in her eyes. "Tell that bitch Trixie that if she wants me she can come get me herself!" Pinkie screams. She shoots the two ponies who survived the grenade blast, but several more come up the stairs to take the place of their fallen comrades. One of the hit ponies shoots and grazes both of Pinkie's legs before she sprays the croud with bullets. With deadly accuracy, Pinkie whipes her would be assassins off the face of Equestria.

She walks to the front of an ornate balcony to see several more goons running in. She kills most of them with the remainder of her fifty round clip, but eventually runs out of bullets. In the midst of a hail of gunfire, she falls to the floor and reloads. "Tell Trixie she will need an army to take me down!"

Pinkie screams as she loads another grenade into her gun with the bullets. She blows up the ponies entering her home, rage consuming her very being. "I'll send you all straight to Tartarus!" she screams as she shoots a stallion below in the face.

She shoots two more, but five move in to take their places. "Who do you think you are bucking with here. I'm Pinkie fucking Montana, you buck with me you buck with the best!" She stands in plain sight for a moment, giving them an opportunity to shoot her. They take the chance, sending four bullets through Pinkie's torso. She feels nothing as they miss her vital organs. She kills the five ponies with ease.

Her tail twitches and she turns around to see another assassin climb through her window. She shoots the pony in his chest and laughs at him while he bleeds on her carpet. "What did you think you could just shoot me in the back of the head? You can't just kill me like in the movie, I have my Pinkie sense for that." She finishes the pony off with one shot to his face, and turns around to see the last three hired guns run into her house. All of her men were dead, but Pinkie Pie still counted it a victory as she quickly killed off the last of Trixie's hit squad.

Rainbow Dash walks in carrying a tray full of cupcakes, and this startles Pinkie Pie. Pinkie fires a single shot and hits Dash in her front leg. "Oops , sorry Dashie. But hey at least you aren't the only one who needs medical attention here. I've been shot more times than 50 cent and I think I overdosed on cocaine!"

"You have really become a bitch lately Pinkie," Rainbow Dash retorts as she lays on the ground bleeding. She passes out from blood loss.

Celestia slams through the ceiling. "Pinkie did you just kill all these ponies; because if you have become a mass murdering drug lord than I have to execute you."

"Aww crap," Pinkie says as she reloads her weapon, "this AGAIN!"

Author's Note:

Because that last one wasn't bad enough, I present Pinkie Pie as Scarface. Just imagine Pinkie with the Tony Montana voice the whole time.

Comments ( 2 )

Includes Snails tag?
Auto-upvote.

:rainbowlaugh: This was hilarious.

Login or register to comment