• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 730 Views, 12 Comments

Switch - RainbowDashian



Kailee is almost murdered. The psychological shock of this eventually drives her to murder, as well.

  • ...
 12
 730

Chapter 3

"Hey Honey." James says, kissing me on the forehead. "I've got a birthday present for you."

"But my birthday's not for two months." I say.

"It's an early birthday present." He says, pulling a large box out of his saddlebag. "Open it."

I grab the box and rip off some of the wrapping paper. Underneath is a box with the label: Ponyville Medical Co. "Is this what I think it is?" I ask, wide eyed.

"See for yourself." James answers.

I fervently rip the rest of the paper and open the box. Inside are two prosthetic legs. I start to cry out of ecstasy. "Thank you James." I say. "Thank you!"

"It's fine, Kailee." He says. "But you're going to have to lose your current legs to get these."

"I know." I say. "It's fine."

"One of the great things about these is that they hook up directly to your nervous system, so you don't have to use other muscles than you normally would to control them." James explains.

"How can I ever thank you?" I ask.

"You don't have to." He says.

"James, this is too big of a gift not to properly thank." I say. "There must be something I can do for you."

"Well, there is one thing." He says, a sly grin creeping onto his face.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I've always wanted to have foals." He answers.

I'm a bit shocked, but, to be honest, I've wanted a foal for some time now. I always found it a bit too awkward to ask James, though. But he asked me. "Alright." I say. "Let's go."

"Really?" He asks, shocked.

"Yeah." I say. "I've always found it too awkward to ask for, but you did it for me. Come on, let's go to bed." I wink at him. We go into our room and climb into bed.


An hour later, James and I have finished our business and I'm asleep. For the first time in two months, I dream. Luckily it isn't the dream where I die. However, it is a nightmare. It's from Scootaloo's point of view, and she's sleeping when a stallion breaks into the window and abducts her. Knowing that Scootaloo, now that her parents are dead, lives alone, this is a real possibility. I force myself to awaken.

It's nine-thirty at night. I wake up James. "Hmm." He grumbles. "Five more minutes."

"Wake up!" I scream.

"Gimme a minute." He says. I push him out of bed. "HEY!" He screams. "What was that for?"

"I think something bad's happened to Scootaloo." I say.

"Why?" He asks, suddenly serious. Scootaloo is like a little sister to him.

"I had a dream about it." I say. "And I'm still on those meds. It's gotta be important to be forced into my subconscious."

"Let's go." James says, his face grim.

Half an hour later, we're there. "Scootaloo?" James calls, knocking on the door. "Scootaloo? Come here!" No response.

"I'll go around back." I say. "You keep knocking." I wheel myself around to the window of Scootaloo's room. To my horror, the window is shattered, corresponding perfectly with my dream. "John?" I call. "I think my dream was right. Scootaloo's gone."

"WHAT?" James shrieks, running around to meet me. He sees the window and the absence of Scootaloo, and then falls to his knees and begins to cry.

"James, James, calm down." I say, placing a hoof on his shoulder. "It'll be alright."

"No." James sobs. "It won't be."

"It will be." I say. "You found me, you can find Scootaloo."

"No, I can't." James says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it's the same guy." He says. "He left the same clues when he abducted you. The ripped open book on the floor, the smashed window, and the bed is made."

"But why does it matter if it's the same guy?" I ask.

"I found him once, he's not going to let it happen again." James explains.

"Don't worry." I say, remembering my switchblade. "We'll find her."

Comments ( 9 )

if you want you could pop into my lab, i could help, i have cameras all over ponyville (i could also help with the killing him) heh heh i could also attach the new legs if you want :pinkiecrazy:
O.o you probably shouldn't listen to DJ... okay, yes he does have cameras everywhere, but he's INSANE (yes, he's an actual scientist and doctor, but still!) as for the killing him... yes, he would cause as much pain as possible to the one he's torturing before they die.

303329 hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :pinkiecrazy:
insane, definitely insane
i'm agreeing with TenshuraX

303384 there are actually 10 of us here, me TenshuraX
me heh heh DJ Bl4ck0ut
Me, Killkord
u-umm, hi, i'm cinderburn *eep*
hello, i'm purplegaze
i'm fifty-fifty
*grunts* i'm totenstarre
-_- i'm chaosburst
HEY, i'm Frostburn, Cinderburn's other personality!
I'M IDEA!!!!! *talking about several things at once*
o.O IDEA, GET OUT
sorry, he's annoying as hell

however, the ones who talk the most are me, DJ, killkord, and fifty-fifty

303440 they're all OC's i created :twilightsmile:

303451 OC meaning other character, right?

303455 Origonal characters
can i kill him?
no

Login or register to comment