• Published 21st Sep 2013
  • 406 Views, 8 Comments

Mercury's Misadventures In Author Land - Mercury Zero



A collection of short 'stories' written in approximately 15 minutes each

  • ...
 8
 406

The Lair

Author's Note:

I decided to experiment with a story that was entirely second person dialog. I was planning on finishing this story up, but it's actually really hard to compellingly write in this style. I might practice it more so that I could actually push out a full story of this nature, but I don't think I'm going to finish this particular horror tale.

I think you can imagine how it ends, though. I wasn't going to throw in any surprises.

Happy Halloween.

Hush, my little pony. It’s okay now. Just relax. Let me hold you close.

There. Don’t you feel better now? I hope you’re not confused, dear. Hush now; don’t squirm. Don’t squirm. There… There… You see? Doesn’t it feel good? Such pleasant waves washing over you, and my carapace is so soft.

Ah! Oh, yes! That’s it. Cuddle in. Cuddle in, my dearest love.

Was that a little tremble? Do my words affect you so? It’s no surprise. You’re mine. You belong to me.

Aw. Aren’t you the sweetest colt. Tsk. It’s a shame you’re so young. You’re barely a stallion, but … no, young or not, you’re still a stallion. I sense I’m not going to be your first. No. The fillies of your kind, they take quite an interest in you, my handsome colt. Perhaps some of them might even love you as I do.

Ahhh, there you go. Yes, that’s okay. Touch all you want. It feels good, doesn’t it? That’s the venom. It’s changed your thoughts. I’m sorry for surprising you, dear, when you first came into my brood lair. I needed to bite you. It’s in my nature. Oh how confused you must have been when I let you go. But I knew you’d be back. Every colt comes back. Sometimes it takes a day, sometimes a month, sometimes a year but every colt comes back.

Oh? Was that a flinch? Don’t worry, those other colts aren’t around, anymore. It’s just you and me.

Oh we’re going to have so much fun. You’re going to feel better than you have in your entire life. I’ll tell you a secret, my darling. Imagine yourself being bitten by me again. Oooouhh I bet you didn’t expect it to feel that good just thinking about it, did you? Listen to you gasp. Your fur is standing up. And that blush, oh my darling, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Watch my fangs; see how far the extend? Can you imagine them piercing you? Just focus on it my love. The feeling will only grow stronger. Just savor this. I want to take it slow.

Oh, my love. I see you eying the exit. Why do you still have doubts? You know these cravings won’t just go away. Every time you close your eyes and imagine me, your body grows tense with desire. Every time you imagine me holding you, drawing you into my web, the pleasure grows.

Hush, my little pony. I’m not going to let you go. Destiny was written when you entered into my legs. It cannot be unwritten.

Calm, my sweet. There is nothing out there for you. Even if you went all the way home, you would still be mine. I know how you felt every day since you first met me. You imagine me holding you, wrapping you up, being with you forever. You imagine being the father of my brood, and the longing feels like fire. Thoughts of surrender replay again and again in your mind. Kneeling. Collapsing. Confessing your love. You welcome these thoughts. You welcome them because these imaginings things gives you a sweet rush—A tingle from your loins to your pasterns. You always suspected that those feelings are a pale shadow compared to the real thing, but now you know it’s a fact.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment