• Published 12th Sep 2013
  • 556 Views, 8 Comments

Time Dash - Xz Hacker



Rainbow Dash discovers a secret while investigating an old class mate who has been winning races.

  • ...
 8
 556

Epilogue: “We're Just Getting Started”

Rainbow Dash opened her eyes to the blinding light of the sun that never set. She blinked several times before everything came into focus. To her surprise, in front of her sat Twilight, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack. Twilight shook her head. “I should have known it would be you.”

Rainbow Dash was confused. “Wait, what?”

Twilight looked at Pinkie Pie. “So we're almost done now right?”

Pinkie Pie shook her head. “Are you kidding? We're only half way there, and that's if you count me!”

Twilight sighed. “Three? Three more? Really? This is getting to be a serious chore, we spent the last month trying to track this one down.”

Rainbow Dash was getting angry. “What are you two talking about?!”

Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash. “We've been tracking you down, jumping from universe to universe. Do you know how tiring that gets?”

Rainbow Dash shook her head.

“The last three better be easier than this one, because that was ridiculous.”

Pinkie Pie shook her head. “No way, the last one is going to be a doozy.”

Rainbow Dash stood up. “You still haven't told me what's going on!”

Applejack stepped forward and placed a hoof over Rainbow Dash's neck. “Trust me Dash, these two ain't made a lick of sense since I joined them. But let me see if I can catch you up to speed.”

Author's Note:

As always I would like to thank you the community for all the great things you do, and all the support I receive for my writing. I would also like to think my close friends Adam and Alice, for doing the most work reviewing/editing this story, as well as my dear grandmother who read the entire thing, start to finish, and edited it, within a few hours. (SO MANY MISSING COMMAS)

Anyways, can't wait for season four, am I right guys?

Comments ( 5 )

:applejackconfused:

What the hell just happened?

3194120
If you're refering to the ending you won't understand it unless you have read the rest of xzhackers stories. BreakDown in particular

3194077
You know I've been meaning to watch this, although I don't get the comparison.
3194098
Breakneck pace change, its kinda my signature writing style. I'm a roller coaster baby!!!
3194120
As my good friend Scorch explained, its a reference through-back to the ending of my story Breakdown, and Discord's Resignation. (They are kinda linked, sorta, they will be shut up)

3194683
You know..... OK you win, I didn't even think of that.

3197370

Well, for that chapter anyway, her forward temporal momentum was carrying her into the past. The heading into the future part of it was next chapter.

Login or register to comment