• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,514 Views, 12 Comments

My New Life With Trixie - Moniker



I was forced to go to Equestria with Trixie. I am living in Ponyville with Trixie two roommates that's all that it is. Just one unicorn to another living under the same roof... right?

  • ...
9
 12
 1,514

Me and Scoots Little Secret

My New Life New Life With Trixie

The Horseman

Me and Scoots Little Secret


I walked home. "Oh well, that job was overrated anyway," I scoffed. I do however hope Co-op will live through the cash register I threw at him... I hope he forgives me! I saw nothing wrong with the shop it was the first day. Of course it won't be too popular. I yawned as the thought of sleep filled my mind. It was an oddly rough day (and last) day at 'Co-op's Co-op Arena' I walked up and opened the door. "I'm home Trixie!" I mocked the perfect husband voice.

"I'm upstairs!" the mare yelled up above my head. I walked upstairs from our shop.

I saw her cooking. "What are you cooking?" I asked the Trixie peering over her shoulder.

"Carrot stew," she answered my past question.

I being a pony found that rather good sounding. Though, I still can eat meat for some reason. "Yum," I walked away flopping onto the couch.

"How was work?" she asked then I noticed it; she was standing on two legs, wearing an apron.

I was dumbfounded. I shook my head as her question hit me. "Oh! Eh... I-I-I, I kinda got fired," a faint blush formed on my face as I knew the grief I'd get.

"Sorry about that," she nuzzled next to me.

I pushed her away slightly. My horn began to glow the bluish yellow it normally does. "Trixie, dear, I am not into you... like that ," I turned away from Trixie Lulamoon.

She frowned at my words, her ears flopped downwards. "Oh, I-I'm sorry," I could tell she was devastated her voice beginning to sound crackly.

I turned around. She was sad her eyes were watery. "Trixie, this doesn't mean we can't just be roommates" I pat her back trying to make the waterworks stop before it got to me. Sadly, it got to me quickly. "C'mon Trixie, you know I can't help but cry when someone else cries," I began to cry falling onto Trixie's shoulder while she cried on mine.


After god knows how long of crying I was able to speak. "Hey, look, I'm going to go crusade with the other Cutie Mark Crusaders, you, how about you just get yourself a hot shower does that sound alright?" I asked stopping at the staircase to hear Trixie weakly respond.

"S-Sure Gabe," she said wiping away a tear.

I smiled and went downstairs. I got to the door.

I opened the door to the clubhouse. "Hello? Is any-pony here?" I asked looking at the watch that I got.

Blast, I still can't read time, I looked over they apparently have visual clocks here. It was just one P.M. the crusade doesn't happen until five P.M. odd start yes, but, hey it's their choice even if it's a Saturday. Finally I sat down hearing a yelp. I immediately got up seeing a magenta tail. "Oh, Scootaloo, uh... sorry," I apologized to the little filly.

"No problem Gabe, didn't feel it," she cleared her throat wiping a tear away from her eye.

Didn't feel it huh? I highly doubt that. I chuckled silently. "So what are you doing here? And just so you know, I promise not to tell, anyo...pony whatever it may be," I leaned in close to the filly for her to whisper it in my ear.

"Y-You promise," I could tell she would lie to me. "I wanted to get a head start," she smiled sheepishly trying to pass this by.

"Really is that true?" I raised my eyebrow. "I may not be the best at doing magic but that, that I can tell is a lie," I put my hoof on her shoulder to comfort her. "I promise not to tell anyo...pony," I repeated stopping myself before I said everyone.

"You truly promise?" she cocked her head quickly.

I nodded. "Of course," I warmly smiled knowing she is most likely homeless.

"I-I-I-" she couldn't bring herself to say it.

Again I put my hoof on her shoulder as an attempt to calm her. "Everything that you tell me now is our little secret," I added still seeing the filly filled with concern.

"This is our little secret?" she asked quizzically I knew I was easing her concern away.

"Look, you can tell me anything, anything at all, and I won't tell any uh... pony," I said to the concerned filly.

She looked up at me. "You promised and... you mean to tell me that you will keep your promise no matter what, no matter how sad and tragic it is?" she asked still in a quizzical voice.

I nodded again willing to never tell anyone. "Yes, of course," I pat her back in hope of her to not be concerned anymore.

She sighed after a while silence. "Okay, so, how do I say this? I guess as boldly as I can, I-I'm homeless," she stated I acted as though I was shocked.

"Really is this honest?" I spoke still acting.

She nodded. "Since birth," she frowned. "I was abandoned by my mother and father, they were in fact not even ready to support a foal, so they went and brought me to an orphanage, in Manehatten, I was never adopted for nine years, I ran away from the orphanage when I was ten," Scootaloo paused for a brief moment. "I took a train from Manehatten to Ponyville, I had just enough bits, the pony giving tickets wouldn't allow me to go on the train without an adult, I however found a way, and I managed to get him to be my grown-up. I came to Ponyville and lived here for a year in an ally, then when I met Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, Sweetie Belle coming first I kept to myself, when me and her got to Diamond Tiara's party, we met Apple Bloom, we formed the Cutie Mark Crusaders, when we were shown the clubhouse and AB remodeled it I lived in it since then," Scoots explained to me. I couldn't help but wipe away a tear from my eye.

"Well, you have to move out," I said bluntly. "Pack your things," I told her seeing her frown.

"W-Why?" she asked sadly I saw her shiver.

I wrapped a scarf in my saddlebag around her neck. "You have to move... with me and Trixie," I hugged her lightly showing that I won't let anything happen to her. "So, pack your things, your moving out," I smiled at the filly I levitated her saddlebag and dropped it on her back slowly.

"Yes Sir!" she said in her crackly voice.

I stopped her. "Now, now, no need to call me that Scoots, just call me Gabe," I told her smiling at her as I slowly released my magic aura from her magenta tail.

"Okay," she spoke packing her stuff as quickly as possible.


"What do ya say we get you all squared away?" I offered. "This means we miss a day of crusading but, it also means you get a new house," I brought my head to meet Scootaloo's head. "The choice is yours," I told her she had a decision to make.

"No harm in missing one day right?" she nudged me slightly.

I nodded. "Not at all," I lowered myself to let her get on my back. She was oddly light. "Next stop: Your new house, this does also man you'll need to tell Trixie about this, don't worry she can keep a secret okay?" I looked up at the orange filly happy she had just been adopted.

"Okay," she said in a soother tone than normal.

Author's Note:

This had no relations to Wonders.

Comments ( 7 )

Well that was... a GREAT CHAPTER.

Not bad at all. Hop it gets done soon.

More or i will make cupcakes out of you :pinkiecrazy:

4070012 I actually have a recipe for beef cupcakes, I'm sure we can adapt it for human flesh.:pinkiecrazy:
Just kidding. I don't really think anyone would eat them anyways.

RC

4620220 ive hade bacon cupcakes. It was delisius. Than i read cupcakes. Now i willmnever eat another homemade cupcake again. Still eat store bought packaged factoey made cupcakes though.

anyway i hope for updates soon, unless your dead mr auther.
and that scoot adopt is the perfect thing fornthis chapter, anyway 1+1=2+1=3, the perfect family.:trixieshiftright::scootangel::trixieshiftleft:

When will you update this? Don't leave me hanging here, Comrade. This storyline is amazing and it'll be really disappointing to see it end without notice, actually, even if it is announced that it's cancelled. Please, do us all a favor and continue this story where you left off soon.:eeyup:

Login or register to comment