• Published 15th Aug 2013
  • 563 Views, 1 Comments

A potion gone wrong - The reader 0_0



Twilight gets Equestria into deep trouble

  • ...
3
 1
 563

Another side effect

In a hunt in the ever free forest. Lies three Fillies cooking up a batch of potion. One of them is stewing the burrow while the other is looking at the paper with the information for making the potion.

“We should of ask Twilight for this. Said Sweetie Belle, I mean maybe this thing we're making is dangerous, you saw how Rainbow acted.”

Scootalo stopped stewing the potion and look towards Apple bloom who shrugged. “Before you were OK with it, and now your concern?”

“I know, but it made Rainbow think Twilight was a cat, and she started patting her like she was one.”

“And it also cool her down when she was angry. Scootaloo took a simple of the potion and poured it into a bottle. Besides maybe this is our destiny making every pony happy with this potion.”

Sweetie Belle face lit up. Maybe this would give them their cutie marks. She hope it wouldn't failed like the other attempts at getting a cutie mark. “Maybe.”

Apple bloom stop examining the paper and walked where Scootaloo was, and stop to look at the potion. “Ah think, we made it right. She took the potion, and brought it to her muzzle, but stop. Wait a minute! Ah not drinking this!

“Why not!”

“Ah don't think y'all is a cat! She shoved the potion on Scootaloo chest. You drink it.”

“What no. hitting the potion away from her.

“What you chicken. She started moving like a chicken making the sounds like one too.

“Quit!” shouted a angry Scootaloo.

“No, drink it, and ah stop. Apple bloom continue doing the chicken sounds. Until Scootaloo couldn't take no more.

“I said, QUIT IT! Scootaloo tacked Apple bloom sending the potion high up the air and falling back down.

“NOOOOOOOOO. In slow motion Sweetie belle dive for the potion. Just in time she caught. “Quit you two! Almost broke the potion.”

They stop fighting an brushed the dirt off of them. “Sorry” they muttered.

“So who is going to be our test subject? Like cestila heard her question a Grey and black stripe zebra appeared in front of the door. The cutie marks crusaders exchange a grin before returning to face the zebra.

“Hey zecora, ah need you to test sumthing.”

“It's as I fear Applebloom, what are you doing here. The zebra came into the hunt.

“Twilight,wanted you to taste sumthing. Applebloom.

“Let me think is this what she want me to drink. Pointing to the bottle with the potion in it.

“Yup!. Shouted in unison.
Zocra took the potion that they made, and took a sip of it. After a few seconds the effects kicked in.

“How you feel? Asked Sweetie Belle.

Zocra had red shot eyes, and she felt very calm. “I don't know why, but for some reason I feel high.

“Yes! They broof hoofed, and ran out the hunt to sell the potion to get their cutie marks. Which they didn't know the side effects.

Meanwhile,

Searching for a vaccine to cure the unnatural potion, she realized apon Equestria. Ever since the event with Rainbow, and the information for creating the bad potion is missing. Twilight was a mess didn't eat, sleep, nor check on Rainbow to see if she was alright.

“This is useless! Shouted Twilight. There were books scattered across the library, empty tea cups, and a untidy mane lavender unicorn. With bags under her eyes from the lack of sleep she didn't received.

“Twilight, you should take a break, you've been at it for hours. Spike handed her another cup, and took the empty ones into the kitchen to be cleaned.

“Sppike,I-I'm fin-ne. Twilight shiver with every word uttered. All the sugar in her body risen her body pressure to the mix where her body isn't functioning property.

“Twilight, Spike grasp her shoulder searching in those bagging eyes. Stop.”

She exhale then inhale. “OK she uttered. I'm going to check on Rainbow.” She went up stairs open the door to revealed a cyan Pegasus rubbing herself while reading a magazine. Gah! Rainbow in my bed!”

Rainbow jumped out of the bed tumbling over the covers falling on the floor with a thud. “Ouch muttered Rainbow. Untied herself from the covers revealing her dripping mare hood. What's up. Trying to hide the blushed that appear her face.

Thinking about the information on the paper Twilight had to find out if one of the things on the paper was right. “Rainbow, how you feel, and don't lie to me.”

Playing with the covers the blush on her face getting redder. “Very horny she muttered.

“What was that?”
“Very horny!, she said a little louder.
“Wow. That was all she could uttered. They stood there in awkward silence until Rainbow broke the silence with an even more shocking.

“Can you sleep with me.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment