• Published 10th Aug 2013
  • 1,559 Views, 46 Comments

Eric's adventure - Lizzy_The_Dwarf



All is at peace. The newly crowned Twilight has brought an unheard of tranquility among the 12 kingdoms of this world, But this never last for long and trouble is brewing. And it all starts with a human falling from the sky.

Comments ( 14 )

3020592 I am only going to start reading this right now because of your picture fanficlover128.

And I’m Eric. So, is it safe for me to assume, you two are friend
did you mean friends?

Much better grammar than your previous chapters. Kudos!

3693128 sir, do you still think I need a editor or proofreader?

3693606
This is much better, I did catch a few words that were not conjugated correctly like friend instead of friends. But overall these minor mistakes do not harm comprehension of your work. As such I think it is entirely up to you. I am too much of a perfectionist to not have editor; but if you are fine with how this turned out no need to change.

Is this story dead? It hasn't updated in over a year.

5422536 Yes and no; it's in a coma like state because I haven't been able to work on it while I'm in school and seeing as I attend school year round in an accelerated program I don't know when the next chapter will be done. Also the person that I started writing this for no longer want to see anymore, so I don't have the motivation like I used too. So no it not dead, but I can't work on it right now. I'm just not good enough to manage school, writing, video making, and still keep myself sane, but I'm working as hard as I can to get the next chapter done.

5428135 I understand, thank you for taking the time to explain it and I hope that one day you might return to this story because it's quite good.

5428445 Thank you and I hope so too.

I hope you can update this story soon

6396069 I would love to spend all my time on this story and the seven other story ideas I have, but school is just taking so much time. Especial now that I'm working on my own programming language for capstone (which is a thesis like project for my school). It's slowly driving me insane. :pinkiecrazy:

You should try listening to some comedy to get rid of some of the insanity

6396535 Hopefully after my capstone I will have more time to write for this store and start a few others. :pinkiehappy:

With story's like this I see great things in your future

Login or register to comment