• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 2,055 Views, 15 Comments

Banished - -Serpent-



Rainbow Dash was banished beyond Equestria because of a mystery murder. She was thought to be the one who killed Princess Cadence.....but did she? This is a story of how Rainbow survived beyond the lands of Equestria. With clipped wings.

  • ...
7
 15
 2,055

Thrown Out in the Unknown-With No Chance Of Coming Back

Rainbow Dash drowsily opened her eyes, to see she was in the middle of a forest, right next to a huge mountain. If she got up, she could see the Arctic North and the Crystal Empire in the horizon. I've been thrown out this far away. I can't believe this. I didn't even do anything!

Rainbow yawned, and stretched her wings. She flapped them, thinking, This will be easy. I just have to fly back! Rainbow Dash was wrong. She realized her wings had been clipped. She lowered her head, and started to climb the mountain, hoping that there was a bit of wind, and that she could sail through the air, and hopefully get back to Equestria.

As Rainbow Dash was climbing up, she noticed a few caves. She looked at a small hole. What's this? She thought sarcastically. Rainbow peeked inside, to see a huge cave stretched out before her eyes. Whoa! This is so cool! She squeezed herself in, barely fitting. Rainbow looked around in awe. I don't think it would be so bad if I couldn't go back to Equestria! I would have a huge cave here! But I have to go back. My friends need me! I need them too. As Rainbow was thinking of this, she started sneezing, and saw dust all over the floor. I don't think anyone has been here for a long time!Rainbow went farther into the cave, and saw a huge glowing milky-silver stone.

"So.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!" she gasped out loud. Rainbow jumped up and down happily. I could get some clouds in here, I could maybe sleep on them! There is nothing better than some comfy, puffy clouds. She yawned again, and looked out the hole she had come in from. She saw the sun starting to set. Rainbow Dash's eyes grew huge, as she thought of the monsters that might come out at night. Manticores! Cockatrices! Huge, pony-eating serpents! Changelings! This is the way that they were thrown out at the wedding! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Well....I'll have to stay here for the night. I can't fly. I can't do anything if I can't fly. Wait. That's not true. I could live as an earth pony until my feathers grow back! Rainbow was horrified at the thought of these dreadful things.

Rainbow turned around and settled by the stone. She sighed, and tried to make herself comfortable against the mysterious glowing rock. Rainbow Dash fell asleep minutes later, wanting to grow her feathers back, get out of this place, and last of all, find her friends. One thing she didn't know was that she wasn't alone in this cave-not alone at all.

It was morning. The sun was shining brightly. A songbird fluttered into the cave, and perched on Rainbow's head. The bird started singing so loud, that Rainbow jumped up of surprise, and nearly scared the songbird to death. The little bird shrunk back in fright and in shyness.

"Sorry, little one. I didn't want to scare you!" Rainbow apologized. "You need a name! I'm going to call you Flutters! You remind me of Fluttershy, one of my best friends."

Rainbow thought of Fluttershy, and she was really sad. I might never see her again! If I don't...then.... Rainbow looked at Flutters sadly, hoping she would understand. Flutters looked back at Rainbow Dash first, understandingly, and then happily, because she liked her name. Then, the little cyan songbird perched on her head again. Rainbow smiled, and knew this was going to be a great day. Even Flutters liked her name. Rainbow didn't know what she was going to do that day, when she remembered that she wanted to try gliding off the mountain, with wind pushing her back towards Equestria. Rainbow Dash started climbing towards the top of the mountain, with Flutters still perching on her head. She sighted a ledge on the tip, and settled for jumping off there.

Rainbow opened her wings, and felt a slight breeze coming from behind, blowing towards the Arctic North. Perfect! Rainbow jumped off the ledge, and started gliding down towards the Crystal Empire. It's working! Rainbow was sure that it would work, when the breeze started getting smaller, and then stopped. Rainbow screamed, as she started falling down towards the valley next to the mountain at huge speeds. Flutters flew off her head, and fluttered off towards Rainbow's cave. This is NOT awesome! I'm going to die! If I do a sonic rainboom, then it's going to be a more painful death!

Rainbow Dash was falling towards her death. She couldn't fly. She wouldn't survive. Rainbow would never see her friends again, and they wouldn't see her either.

Author's Note:

Poor Rainbow gets stranded. :(

Comments ( 10 )

I'm purposely not reading this because you're re-writing it. GO FASTER!!!!:flutterrage:

I agree with Latpip. Can you please hurry up the update.:pinkiesmile:
I dd read it and it's an awsome story.:rainbowdetermined2:

4012626

sorry :derpytongue2:

I have writer's block... :fluttercry:

I wanted to read this, but it says you're rewriting chapter 1. Should I wait? :derpyderp1:

4091056

idk. I might revise the whole STORY :applejackconfused:

4091078

Ok, Chapter one finished!

wiat, her wings CLIPPED?! Holy mother fucking hell, is celestia sick in the head?! I'm pretty sure if any being in the rest of the world learns about this they'll attack equestria!

I know it's cancelled. Shame too. But, what exactly does it mean by clipped? We're some of her feathers ripped out, or were they cut off?

Login or register to comment