• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,785 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,785

Notice: Reassignment

By order of Princess Celestia, the Lunar Guard and it’s subset the Night Guard are hence forth considered disbanded, effective immediately. All guards and soldiers assigned positions in these groups are considered on paid leave until reassignment.

The dissolvement of the Night Guard and Lunar Guard, in addition to it’s various subsets, is a private matter between Princess Celestia and Princess Luna; any guard found to be discussing the matter without express permission and outside official documentation purposes will be disciplined, severely.

Princess Luna shall not be answering questions regarding the decision so please deter any members of the press and/or soldiers who wish to speak personally about their reassignment; reporters are to be ejected from the castle grounds, all soldiers who wish to inquire as to the nature of their reassignment should speak to Princess Celestia.

Anypony who wishes for reassignment opportunities beyond Canterlot please speak to Prince Shining Armour or Princess Mi Amore Cadenza.