• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

Entry 12

Everything’s almost ready.

My letter to Applebloom and Sweetie is finally finished, now I just need to set up the clubhouse for my goodbye to them. It feels kinda bad to steal stuff but it isn’t like I can pay for it anymore.

Besides with that weird stallion gone I can focus more now; the rainbows are still practically blocking out the sky but I think everypony is just getting used to it, no pony else besides me seems to notice anything of about it at least.

But still, things aren’t right; no one is acting like they used to be, how they should be, the whole town is so nasty now! I even saw Fluttershy kick a bunny! What the hay, that is not Fluttershy, she’d be more scared of hurting the bunny than getting in trouble for it.

This town has gone crazy... and I don’t care anymore.

Because why should I? They let a murderer stay in town, they even made her one of their local heroes and suckered all of us foals into how awesome and radical she was. They probably knew already what she was like!

I’ll give my letter to Sweetie and Applebloom, they’re two ponies I still give a flying feather about in this hell.

When that’s done... time to find out if ghosts can die.

Author's Note:

Another one chapter update guys, sorry.