• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

The Soeris Report 4

This is the official documentation of the investigation into the disappearance of the pegasus known as Scootaloo from the town of Ponyville. This report was conducted by alias Soeris, current head of investigation for the Night Watch and former Royal Guard Lieutenant. True identification of Soeris is to be known only to Princess Luna, Princess of the Night.

I confess that I find myself at a loss; few if any of the ponies in this town claim to have ever had anything to do with Scootaloo and yet judging by this community at any time prior to currently it would appear to be as friendly and welcoming a town as one could hope to come across.

What happened here?

Tomorrow I will be meeting the source of a note that was left beneath the door of my inn room. The note is enclosed.

Please meet me in the Everfree Forrest neer Zecora’s hut tonite.

I question exactly the validity of a note with a lack of proper spelling, an anonymous delivery and which doesn’t specify it’s intent but at this point it appears I have precious few leads left.

Tomorrow I shall meet this informant with the hopes of obtaining information on this case that seems to be evading me; whoever this informant is they had better not be wasting my time

-Soeris.