• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

The Soeris Report 3

This is the official documentation of the investigation into the disappearance of the pegasus known as Scootaloo from the town of Ponyville. This report was conducted by alias Soeris, current head of investigation for the Night Watch and former Royal Guard Lieutenant. True identification of Soeris is to be known only to Princess Luna, Princess of the Night.

I have visited the orphanage that Scootaloo once stayed at. I reasoned that while it seems no pony in Ponyville was keeping tabs on where she came from, even her teacher admitted she’d never met her parents, it seemed only sensible to inquire at the establishment that cared for her in her early years.

Unfortunately it would appear that our options are becoming increasingly closed off; while the orphanage supplied me with more information regarding Scootaloo’s early childhood than anyone in Ponyville has been willing to tell me they claim that Scootaloo ran away when she was only seven and that they had not heard from her since.

This in itself raises far more questions, such as how a filly with no flight abilities makes it from a Trottingham orphanage alone to Ponyville and how she managed to live on her own for years without suspicion or needing assistance. No, I’m afraid that it is simply impossible for the situation to be that simple.

The only logical conclusion is that Scootaloo did indeed have somepony who she was living with or who at the very least was helping her out. Whoever this pony is surely must have known something about Scootaloo’s disappearance, even if it’s as simple as where she was going and what she planned to do.

Our elusive Rainbow Dash has once again failed to make herself present in Ponyville; given her consistent refusal to visit the village I request permission for the Royal Guard to bring her in for questioning. While no evidence has come forth to suggest Rainbow Dash as a suspect of murder/foal napping, we sadly have little choice.

End of Report

Addendum: Enclosed with this report is a private correspondence. This letter is enchanted and will inflict grievous bodily harm to anypony besides Princess Luna who attempts to open it. Would the pony who files this report please send it directly to her as soon as possible and tell her it is a message from Soeris.