• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,785 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,785

Under New Management

Rainbow Dash

It has come to our attention that your management of the Cloudsdale Rainbow Factory has been rather exceptionally poor; your judgement is clearly impaired with your decision to remove Doctor Atmosphere from your employ as well as the repeated reports of run down conditions and lack of safety in the factory. Important equipment could well be damaged in such an environment.

On top of this we are well aware that Kuleco, who we specifically sent to you to aid you in managing the factory by taking some of the workload, is now considered missing and possibly captured. Do you have any idea how much of a scandal this will be if they manage to make the connection to his past? It could easily be the end of us.

On top of that your Spectra output has clearly either been altered or you are severely underperforming in your duties. Regardless of which of these is true it cannot be allowed to continue.

It seems that we are left with little choice but for myself and Doctor HoofSing to personally oversee management of the Cloudsdale Rainbow Factory for the foreseeable future; I shall be reassigning myself to Cloudsdale asap and Doctor HoofSing shall be returning to his old post.

You may not debate or argue this action on our part and any attempt to share this information with others or to somehow restrain us in our abilities during our stay will result in immediate disciplinary action and further infringements will result in candidacy for processing.

Yours

Professor ElCee Hooves

Author's Note:

Doctor HoofSing and Professor ElCee Hooves are both used with permission.

Also, due to my own personal life being difficult at the moment, Diary of GScoots will, for now, update twice a week instead of daily. Once my life is sorted out a bit we'll go back to daily updates.