• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,770 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,770

Entry 9

Okay something weird is definitely going on.

I mean it’s not like I’m ever going to want to see one ever again but even a filly like me can tell you that there shouldn’t be five rainbows over one town.

What the hay is going on right now? Is Rainbow Dash just taunting me, is she really not content with what she’s already done to me, does she feel like she has to rub it in even more?

… I guess I kinda deserve it for disappointing her.

But still, I don’t like it; first everyone starts drifting apart from each other, then that weird stallion starts shoving his nose in and now we have so many rainbows that if they keep increasing I doubt you’ll be able to see the sky before long.

Oh dear sweet Luna, I just realised; all those poor fillies and colts, so many of them died to make these.... Rainbow Dash is killing so many foals and rubbing it in the faces of her own friends and they don’t even know she’s doing it.

Please... somepony stop her... make her cool and awesome again... I miss her....