• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,790 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,790

Kuleco Recovered

This is Doctor HoofSing’s report from the town of Ponyville, to be received by Professor ElCee Hooves at the Cloudsdale Rainbow Factory.

I confess ElCee that now more than ever I wish that we had kept up to date with this Facility and it’s staff once we left it, it would perhaps have been a wise course of action if what Kuleco has told me is accurate.

I shall leave it up to you what we do with Kuleco as it was you who decided he was a worthwhile investment and it is you who shall decide what to do since that clearly is not what we have ended up with here.

Though I think you should know that we do indeed have one problem put aside; Kuleco claims that Atmosphere “talked too much” and that he was eliminated on Rainbow Dash’s orders. You will surely know whether or not that’s true by the time I send this to you but if it is indeed true then it leaves only two problem workers rather than three.

Still though I’m bringing him back for psychological analysis and questioning; he’s been talking about “ghosts” and “The Freak”, whatever that may be, I’m not certain if the imprisonment he claims to have been in has rattled his brain slightly or not.

Nevertheless if you find remnants of their research, I doubt the fools were intelligent enough to actually erase it all, preserve it until I arrive.

The experiments run here could be vital to my own plan.

Doctor HoofSing.