• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,775 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,775

Entry 8

I’ve been working on my letter to Applebloom and Sweetie today; I hope they aren’t freaked out by it too much, I don’t want to hurt them anymore, I just want to be allowed to say goodbye to them. I never got to say goodbye...

I love their cutie marks. I wish I could’ve been there when they got them, even if I had to stay a blank flank all my life it would’ve been worth it just to be there to see the two best fillies a pony could ever meet get their cutie marks. I always hoped that Sweetie’s singing would be her talent, if she can just get over her nerves and stop over-compensating she’ll be the talk of Equestria.

Applebloom’s cutie mark is so awesome! Zap apples are so cool and now she has one as her special talent, wonder if that means she can harvest the zap apples like Granny Smith does for them now? Oh I hope so, she always made the best zap apple jam and everypony should have a taste of that someday.

Too bad I’ll never have anymore... it really was best when a friend made it for you...

Back to work on this I guess. It’s kinda painful to force myself to be solid for so long at once but this is important. Besides, I’ve been through worse...