• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,773 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,773

Questionable Leadership

Rainbow Dash.

I am concerned that you have neglected to keep proper monitoring on all phases of the operation; our inside pony on Luna’s investigation appears to have stopped his reports, was he captured or has he turned against us? I fail to see why I was not informed of this development and instead had to rely on Kuleco’s second hand information.

And speaking of that I must again re-state my objections to having that psychopath in our operation: what we do is for the good of the pegasus people and, by extension, all of Equestria, we cannot afford blood thirsty psychopaths into our operation, let alone one as unstable as that.

I fail to see why you continue to give him such important duties.

Your leadership has been questionable ever since the incident with Scootaloo and her escape attempt. This is not acceptable and is also confusing; we stopped the escape and the group was processed as they should be, what has you so perturbed?

Regardless, I will investigate the matter of our inside pony personally. If he has indeed defected then he must be dealt with.

You sent him to cover our trail but I believe Soeris may have just become the biggest threat to our operation.

- Doctor Atmosphere.