• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,785 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,785

Entry 14

Okay, I’m officially freaked.

That weird pony was sneaking around town today. He looks so weird, he’s got scars all over his flank where his cutie mark should be and he his coat looks wrong, it’s like a wig practically.

He’s scary; the last guy was a freak who creeped everypony out, this guy is just plain scary, he’s stalking around ponies houses, stands in the town square for hours on end just glaring at everypony and then he went to the town hall and came out with a bunch of papers. Why the hay is Mayor Mare giving out Ponyville documents to this guy, he just wandered in!

But it got worse tonight. I was following him back to his carriage that he seems to be sleeping in, and I could hear these weird noises coming from it so I tried to get closer.

And he glared at me.

I don’t mean like he looked through me like ponies always do; he could see me!

No doubt about it and he had this weird look on his face, I thought ponies would be scared of ghosts and he looked like he might laugh about it like somepony told him a joke.

I bolted from him. There is no way I was sticking around that guy any longer than I had to.

This isn’t right and it isn’t fair; why can Rainbow Dash and this creep see me when ponies like Luna, Sweetie and Applebloom can’t, you know, ponies who actually care about me?

I need to stay somewhere else for a while. If this creep can see me I’m not waiting around to find out what else he can do.