• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 2,781 Views, 198 Comments

The Diary of Ghostly Scootaloo - ObsidianPony



Scootaloo's private diary of her thoughts post-death.

  • ...
13
 198
 2,781

With My Last Breath

Rainbow Dash

I send you this letter with the knowledge that I will likely be long dead by the time you read it, as no doubt your lap dogs will have discovered what I have done and made me “go away” as you do all pegasi you deem unworthy.

I wish you could only know how unworthy you are, unworthy to live while you orchestrate the butchering of so many, unworthy of that now meaningless symbol you shove in the face of any who doubt your morality and most of all unworthy of the admiration you received from the sweetest filly you could have possibly had looking up to you.

She looked up to you. Wanted to be just like you. Oh if only she had known the monster you are.

But of course, now she’ll never know will she? Because as you do with any speck of hope and joy in this world that you come across, you snuffed her out.

The Princesses will find out about this abomination Rainbow Dash. And when they find it... they say the vengeance of a goddess is the most horrible of fates, to awful for most ponies to even imagine inflicting on another let alone to suffer it themselves. It’s still too good for you.

I depart this life with the hope that you will be stopped. And that whatever may lie beyond this life is merciful to those who make the most grievous of errors.

Had I known how you would turn out, I would have strangled you in the crib.

- Refracted Prism